User, it's not that I don't love you. Its just that, as a feminist who's proud of her sexuality...

>user, it's not that I don't love you. Its just that, as a feminist who's proud of her sexuality, I sometimes have sexual urges that you just can't satisfy.
>Now, quick. Get in the closet before Jamal and Shaquilone get here, or else they're going to beat you up like last time.
What say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXySlzs61hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave my property, I don't associate with sluts.

Kill her and her bixnood friends in retaliation for violating NAP

Enjoy losinghalf your hard earned money m8

what kind of sexual urges?

>Not fucking your gf with the way of the Tao

youtube.com/watch?v=BXySlzs61hk

>user, I know that you hate fags and youre in love with that bossy blonde girl, but all I want is a chance with you. I promise you can kick me out immediately if you decide you don't want me, and I promise I will always be a loyal and faithful gf.
>You can just ignore my penis too, Im sure we can just cover it up or something. Please user?
well?

Why the fuck are you in my house bitch?

>Shaquilone
Fucking hell

>punch her in the face
>tie her up
>rape her
>kill her
>bury her in the mountains 200km away from your area
>burn everything that has her bloodstains

Sorry i only date Muslims

Joke's on you cunt, I'm fucking a sexbot and making White children with an artificial womb.

>Leave my property
That's an odd choice.
I'd just shoot her.

Check'd and kek'd

>Yes m-mistress.... god bless America

Is it really so bad that I get off on watching my partner getting pleasured???

If it's not you or your woman doing it when you are consenting then your a pathetic little cuckboy

>Pic very much related

Pre-nuptual agreements.

You, like most modern feminists, don't understand what feminism means. Also, BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BITCH.

GODDMAN PHONE MESSING UP MY GET!!!!

Only the 2 guys could be shot for breaking and entering while armed with illegal weapons

The scenario implies she is your woman

The solution is telling her to gtfo and finding a better woman. Looks are just 1 criteria for a wife/mother. Only fucktoys and fuckboys make physical looks the only 1 criteria for a mate.

why's it pathetic? I'm not getting forced into it. I suggested it for gods sake.

If you live in a commie state like California the courts throw out the pre-nups

Because you are taking a shortcut instead of rising up and conquering her like she wants

Go find another woman or get a sex change

You just violated the fucking NAP cunt