From Israel, Mattis Claims "WMDs" Still in Syria; NEW SANCTIONS

>Mattis, speaking at a news conference with Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman, also said there was “no doubt” that the Syrian government has retained stockpiles of chemical weapons in violation of a United Nations Security Council resolution from 2013 that called for their removal.

>The Defense secretary, the first Cabinet level official in the Trump administration to visit Israel, later held a meeting in Jerusalem with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who reiterated praise for the U.S. cruise missile strike, calling it a sign of a “strategic change” in U.S. leadership and policy from the Obama administration.

>Israeli politicians and defense experts unanimously hailed the attack earlier this month, arguing that it indicated that the Trump administration would become more deeply engaged in the region than its predecessor and that it would not hesitate to use force when necessary to defend its policy red lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMn7vBz33lg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/71dDm
youtube.com/watch?v=lkbr7slVRVA
southfront.org/debunking-rumors-about-chemical-weapons-containers-in-syrias-shayrat-airbase/
trunews.com/article/isis-apologized-to-israel-for-attacking-idf-in-golan-heights
youtube.com/watch?v=2_i5EN3Vpx8
us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/l/54/Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=t5RNIDwUYDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New sanctions announced.

>1:40 p.m.
>The United States has issued 271 sanctions in response to Syrian President Bashar Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons. It's one of the largest sanction actions in U.S. history.
>The action was announced in a statement by the Treasury Department, and Treasury Security Steve Mnuchin simultaneously briefed reporters at the White House.
__

>11:07 a.m.
>The Trump administration will issue new sanctions against Syria as early as Monday as part of its ongoing crackdown on the Syrian government and those who support it.
>Trump has called Assad "evil" and said his use of chemical weapons "crossed a lot of lines."

archive.is/71dDm
youtube.com/watch?v=lkbr7slVRVA

There's an increasing effort to reinforce the "WMDs" narrative.

We have been warned for millenia, even the Bible warns about the jews

Anglos and jews bad news

What is there to see? Jews jewing, burgers selling out, Arabs fucking shit up.
WTF is new?

oh boy WMD´s like the one that where never found in iraq.

wow.

Never saw that coming. I bet a "refugee" told them and we see soon in front of the UN a speech with lots of posters and made up crap trying to convince everyone.

>Debunking Rumors About Chemical Weapons Containers In Syria’s Shayrat Airbase

southfront.org/debunking-rumors-about-chemical-weapons-containers-in-syrias-shayrat-airbase/

This this is illegal.

Trump will make it legal.

Doesn't work like that, USA will be able to get nuked and sanctioned for having nukes.

>>What is there to see?

The strike wasn't 12D interstellar backgammon, as some Anons insisted.

>most obvious false flag ever
>1 trillion new sanctions against northern greater Isr- i mean Syria

its incredible how tight Israel's leash on america is

I do not support this war on mothers and children in Israel for he politicsl interests of Israel in Syria.

Mattis needs a painful death . Neocohen faggot

somebody should seriously nuke Israel, they're starting to really endanger everybody else

I mean really, how can anybody seriously wonder WHY exactly everybody hates the jews

Jews should get 86'ed off earth for being cunts

>More sanctions
America is soft. If you know they have them, you must have proof. If you have proof, you go in there and take them.

>America spends 3x the amount in military than anyone else
>We can't slap around a bunch of goat fuckers and take their pointy sticks

10 ply soft

You sound like you're having a stroke...

Fuck off Ramon. If that were true we wouldn't need to ask USA's permission to fart.

You don't.

Good goy Mattis will spread your cheeks open for you.

C'mon schlomo you're actually gona try and deny Israel has America by the balls?

Firstly you'll have to provide A SINGLE FACT to back up the statement that the state of Israel, not our global domination committee, has the USA by the balls.

Why can't burgers just fuck off and stop sucking Israel's dick for once. Leave Assad the fuck alone you warmongering idiots.

you, as in you personally, and any other jews in Israel, are bitch slaves to your elite little clique, same as Ameriturds

This same int'l cabal of kiddiefucking warmongering MIC globalist fuckwad kikes owns Israel AND the US

You guys are gonna have to do something about the fly in your soup my man

You fucking idiots still don't realize having Assad in power is the least worst scenario for us?

REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST

MUH SIX MILLIONS

WE MUST STOP SYRIAS WMDS FOR THE CHOSENS

>trump is a lying kike shill scumbag piece of shit.

>you guys
Start with yourself, leaf.

Fuck off kike

you fucking kikes just never stop do you

You kikefucks want to get the muslim rebels to fuck up Syria even more so that you can declare war against "muh evil muslims" and finally start your Greater Israel plan.

It gibs me the shekels or it gets the hose again.

Muslims outnumber us 100 to 1 in the ME alone. Just how do you think this "MUH GREATER ISRAEL" plan is going to unfold? Us attacking and getting overrun?

Chances of israel taking all of golan heights by 2020?
trunews.com/article/isis-apologized-to-israel-for-attacking-idf-in-golan-heights

LAP DOG MATTIS
A
P

D
O
G

Good fucking goyim.
Also note
>Not Israels defminister travels to the supposed World power but the defense minister of the greatest military in the world travels to Israel
Really heats up those cashews doesn't it

was claimed like a week after the strikes

>>You fucking idiots still don't realize having Assad in power is the least worst scenario for us?

>You fucking idiots still don't realize having Saddam in power is the least worst scenario for us?

Whats the fucking difference?

Thats like asking for proof that "the USA is waging war against white people, not the CIA".

Your tricks won't work here, merchant.

With retarded americunts on your side sucking your muitliated dick 24/7. that's not gonna be a problem, and after spending the last couple of years pushing thousands of muslims into Europe, making people hate them so you finally can justify attacking, because at this point people will be cheering on you and screaming Deus Vult thinking you are som kind of saviour while in reality you were the ones behind the entire fucking thing to begin with

>believing Bibi's lies
You got played like a fiddle.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_i5EN3Vpx8

Israel can barely maintain its own internal security as it is, how can you reasonably expect them to expand their borders? For all the whining about American support for Israel, America doesn't even have troops deployed there. The propaganda you're spewing is ridiculous

I'm working on it over here...

I know we're really pozzed, but at least we are not in any way dangerously itching for a hot nuclear ww3 like the American/Israeli puppet governments are

I'm just saying, the possibility of full out nuclear hell is being inched towards dangerously close by the mafia-puppet leaders of YOUR country, Shlomo, not mine. I know Leafland is POZ, fucking Europe, everywhere is, and the responsibility is on ALL OF US, to apply the vermifuge, but this here WW3 scenario is a tad bit a higher priority right now, don't you think?

Start actually speaking out and doing everything to stop this shit. I don't hate Israelis, I hate the kikes who run Israel and the kikes who are destroying Europe and Leafland, and Jewnited States of Murka and everywhere

We need a GLOBAL REGIME CHANGE

VERMIFUGE

you guys need to do your part. I believe there are good Jews out there. I haven't ever met one, but I've only ever met the internationalist hypocrite kike types, ethnic nationalism for Israel, open borders and communism for the whites.

Look, we're gonna clean those kikes out. We hate the parasites. If you guys stop protecting those "fellow Jews" and call em out and depose them (and hopefully dispose of them) then we can be bros. Until then I will continue to hate The Jew

We need to fix this fucking world. I've made huge sacrifices already after getting redpilled. Fuck this global kike system. It's going down. You can choose which end of the barrel you want to be on

>kike
everything you say is automatically going it to garbage. don't waste your breath.

BAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST ZIONIST ADMINISTRATION EVER, EVEN MORE JEWRY THAN NEO-COHN'S THE FIRST

Hello r/the_donald
Just look at how Israel has expanded over the years, they hunger for more constantly, they just keep taking and nobody seems to stop them, especially not the US because they're your greatest ally after all. So don't give me that apologetic bullshit.

>isis-apologized-to-israel-for-attacking-idf-in-golan-heights

>Mossad (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) apologized to the Israel Defense Force for an accidental act of friendly fire

Well said

>>For all the whining about American support for Israel, America doesn't even have troops deployed there.

What does troop deployment have to do with support?

>'With Syria in pieces, it’s time to recognize Israel’s annexation of the Golan'

It's also shameless retardation

>'With Syria in pieces, it’s time to recognize Israel’s annexation of the Golan'

Remember that time Israel was invaded on multiple fronts by a Muslim coalition army? They managed to take the entire Sinai peninsula. Oh and then they just gave it all back. It wasn't just to "be nice." Israel literally does not have the resources, manpower, or population to sustain expansion. If you're talking about the encroachment into "Palestinian land," that is misleading because the Palestinians did not have a developed territory. If anything the Israelis have continually provided concessions to the Palestinians despite not being obligated to, and their state has suffered as a result.

3.8 billion a year. That's barely over 1% of Israel's GDP. We give similar amounts to Egypt and Jordan, but I don't see any hysteria about that.

nice proxy

>> We give similar amounts to Egypt and Jordan, but I don't see any hysteria about that.

hmmm

And? Like it's baffling just trying to talk to people who have no clue about the reality of Israel's foreign policy. They just throw out non-sequiturs constantly.

Israel has about the same population as New Jersey, is roughly the same size, and has half the GDP. They cannot enact any kind of meaningful change on the global stage. Yet you and many on Sup Forums are afraid of what is functionally just a poorer New Jersey.

>>And?

>No one cares about aid to Egypt and Jordan
>Except, there is opposition
>Attempts to stop aid are met with objection from Israel
>Israel succeeds in preventing aid from being cut off

Mattis knows better.

There is no logic behind that statement. You've prima facie decided that Israel's intentions are nefarious, so anything Israel does or wants you automatically condemn, no matter how absurd.

Protip my dude: Israel didn't actually succeed in preventing aid from being cut-off. The US has been gradually cutting aid to Egypt since 2013 and will continue doing so, regardless of how much Israel might complain about it. This example just demonstrates how impotent they really are in affecting meaningful control over US policy.

us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/l/54/Egypt

The reality is that the US would be in the Middle East regardless of whether Israel existed or not.

>>Israel has about the same population as New Jersey, is roughly the same size, and has half the GDP. They cannot enact any kind of meaningful change on the global stage. Yet you and many on Sup Forums are afraid of what is functionally just a poorer New Jersey.

>what is soft power

>>They cannot enact any kind of meaningful change on the global stage.

False.

Soft power? With what?

They have no resources, a tiny military, next to zero power projection, no nuclear arsenal, no territory. They don't even occupy a particularly useful location. They have no leverage whatsoever over anything. If anything they are liability because they can't project power and the US can't station troops there without the entire Muslim world losing its shit.

They must just be super persuasive and charismatic I guess. That's where they get all their tremendous world-altering "soft power."

That's the point, nothing is new.
We have another Clinton/Bush/Obama administration and it prefers Israel over us, again.
Russia being a non Zionist occupied country is the enemy.

>>Protip my dude: Israel didn't actually succeed in preventing aid from being cut-off.

"Cut-off" means no aid. Egypt continued to receive aid, even after the coup d'état - which, ordinarily, should have meant the end of all aid.

Also, Jordan receives aid with the support of Israel.

>>We give similar amounts to Egypt and Jordan, but I don't see any hysteria about that.

>We give similar amounts to Egypt
>Israel didn't succeed in preventing aid from being cut-off.

What I was trying to demonstrate to you is that the US reinforces its position in the ME by giving aid to many ME countries, not just Israel - the fact that Israel is involved is happenstance, since Israel is, you know, located in the ME.

The US never stated it was going to immediately "cut off" aid to Egypt, because that would be very stupid. Even the article you linked said it was "cutting back", not cutting off.

Arguing semantics is extremely tedious and very Jewish. You have still failed to demonstrate how Israel has any way caused any of these policy decisions to occur. Frankly I don't think you can, aside from the same vague insinuations regurgitated by every other so-called "anti-Zionist."

>>no nuclear arsenal
>no nuclear arsenal
>>no nuclear arsenal
>no nuclear arsenal

>>very Jewish.
>> "anti-Zionist."

I'm very Jewish, and I sound like every other "anti-Zionist". What does that mean?

It means that your argumentation is poor and at this point I'm fairly convinced that most anti-Israel shilling is conducted by off-board agents. I don't know what your motives are but frankly it's boring when you don't even try.

>no nuclear arsenal
Having some secret nukes doesn't equate to having a nuclear arsenal. Not like they can even use them anyway.

Mattis has a very melted and saggy face.

>White House claims Arab country led by Baathists has WMD

>Paul Wolfowitz, one of the architects of the invasion of Iraq, says he's "optimistic" about Trump policy towards the Middle East

>Trump Tax plan is large cuts for the wealthy

>Unitary Republican government that can barely get anything done

Oh my God, it's 2003 again.

CAN'T WAKE UP

>>What I was trying to demonstrate to you is that the US reinforces its position in the ME by giving aid to many ME countries,

How much aid is given to countries with the support of Israel?
How much aid is given to countries over the objection of Israel?

>>It means that your argumentation is poor and at this point I'm fairly convinced that most anti-Israel shilling is conducted by off-board agents. I don't know what your motives are but frankly it's boring when you don't even try.

>concerned about "anti-Israel shilling"
>uses "Jewish" as a slur against a suspected "anti-Israel shill"

W-what do we do guise?

What was a slur about it? Jews love semantics.

>How much aid is given to countries with the support of Israel?
>How much aid is given to countries over the objection of Israel?

I'm not going to do your errands for you. If you have an argument, make one. Use Google if you have to, it's very useful.

>CAN'T WAKE UP

>'No words, only sorrow’
youtube.com/watch?v=t5RNIDwUYDM

We gas them all, ALL !!!

>>What was a slur about it? Jews love semantics.

>What was a slur about it? Jews love sheckles.

>>I'm not going to do your errands for you. If you have an argument, make one. Use Google if you have to, it's very useful.

No research necessary. The countries that Israel wants to receive aid do.
The countries that Israel is opposed to receive sanctions.

>no muslim ban, in fact we're taking more cause of fucking australia
>no wall
>2 potential wars
>ivanka setting up a "fund" while working in the oval office

trump has literally turned into hillary

Wow, what a surprise that we share geopolitical goals with one of our allies. It turns out that the enemies of France receive US sanctions - even bombs! (I'm looking at you, Libya) - while the allies of France are met with open arms. Perhaps we should be looking into this Frankish conspiracy.

Of course you'll just tell me that Sarkozy is a Jew. So let's just look at any number of US allies completely unrelated to the ME and see how we treat them. Oh look, the Japanese don't like North Korea. It must be that our current conflict in Korea was orchestrated by the Japanese. Alas we are but a Japanese puppet, doing the bidding of Shinzo Abe.

>No wall
>No Muslim ban
>Ivanka is now a high ranking politician who tells her daddy to bomb evil muzzies while deepthroating her husband's kosher cock
>WE HAVE PROOF THAT SADDAM HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
>Everybody in Trump's cabinet is a neocon except Bannon, including Mad Goy Mattis
>Reddit is gonna defend this

I unironically support Kim Jong Un and North Korea now

I hope you all get nuked you fucking Jewish Neocon Turbo-Kikes also known as Americans for letting this shit happen right in front of your eyes

>B-But m-muh constitush-shiouun!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to become convinced that he's literally just a puppet for the kikes in Israel. He worships Israel, his daughter is a kike, his grandchildren are kikes, his policies get more neocon (aka kike slave) by the day. I'm starting to get tired of his bullshit and dodging campaign promises

>> hillary

How weird that this thread gets randomly pinged by two virtually identical garbage posts from new ips.

I guess OP really is an astroturfer. Huh.

>>Oh look, the Japanese don't like North Korea. It must be that our current conflict in Korea was orchestrated by the Japanese. Alas we are but a Japanese puppet, doing the bidding of Shinzo Abe.

Who wrote Japan's Constitution?

Go fuck yourself you autistic Redditor and fuck off to the_donny where you belong

This might have worked in the past, but everyone has seen the screenshots of your usual tactics, where you accuse any one who criticizes you of being a "redditor."

Wouldn't be surprised if most of this thread is just you replying to yourself.

Kind of pathetic to be honest.

>being this brainwashed

you're welcome to refute anything i've said. i voted for trump because he wasn't hillary. she's sipping her vodka loaded drink while watching us missile syria because we're doing exactly what she wanted to anyways.

>every politician worships Jews and Israel (greatest ally, bastion of democracy, ect.)
>we saved you from destruction multiple times
>we have consistently given you our most advanced weapons and blueprints
>your tiny, rich nation revives more US foreign aid than any other country
>you've advocated for just about every war in the Middle East we've gotten into

>Being this autistic

Holy shit laddy who let you out of solitary confinement?

lel true nature of the Jew revealed once again, just can't keep it hidden can you Schlomo?

dont worry goy its 600000000d labyrinth with minotaurs puzzle!! trust in drumpf!!
usa
usa
usa
#maga
maga
#fuckoffshills
#

gay
refuting your list of outdated talking points would be pointless given your motivation, but just for fun - the wall is obviously going to be built, travel ban will go through the supreme court, and who gives a shit about what ivanka does in her spare time.

the comment about wars is just laughable. call me when we invade. i'll never hear from you because we're not going to.

that jew is gone, he can't hurt you now.

another fresh ip with more garbage. intriguing

fuck off shill
trump=neocon
die in a fire

And now it's just spamming.

Relax my dude.

You are clearly autistic and need some serious mental help

I suggest you go to Reddit for such treatment

Fun fact: Israel is the only secular democracy in the Middle East. It is the only country in the Middle East that can argued to be fully Western.

The fact that Sup Forumstards say "The West is the best" while at the same time whine about Israel goes to show how retarded they are.

Just report him, he's just wasting post to push the thread to bump limit.

>run on a few key issues
>wall
>no muslims
>non-intervention
>send illegals back

>judging trump on said key issues is old talking points

lol have a (you)

Everyone who doesn't buy fucking shitty
Russian state media propaganda is a fucking shill

Everyone who supports the US military is a fucking Israeli jew shill

YOU FUCKING KREMLIN SHILLS NEED TO KYS PUTIN COCK SMOKING FAGGOTS

sad
Who to report? There must be like a dozen sockpuppets in here. It's dreadful.

At this point I can't even tell if normal Sup Forums users even care about Jews. It seems like threads are constantly being bombarded by anti-Israel posts and the merchant meme, even if it doesn't make any sense in the context of the thread.