PUT THE GUN IN MY MOUTH

AND PULL THE TRIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/330599-ivanka-trump-allowing-refugees-has-to-be-part-of-the-discussion-but
youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get her the fuck out of the WH!

its always the fucking kikes

fucking kek. trump is literally fucking his voters in the ass without lube and YALL TAKE IT REAL DEEP

no daddy, no!.jpg

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FARRR BUT IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

Put them in neighbourhoods surrounded with blacks, you can see gladiator matches begin.

Compassion is the role of the female, take her council but don't be led by frivolous womanly persuits

I know it's Kushner who is behind this. He knows that Donald will listen to everything that Daddy's Little Princess Ivanka says.

You think it was Trump's decision to marry off his daughter to Kuschner?

She chose of her own free will, she wants that kike power that Kuschner promised and she doesn't give a fuck if it means undermining her father

Women don't have free will. Kushner threatened to call off the wedding unless she converted and she did it without hesitation. Trump should have disowned her.

Have you finally realized that (((they))) always win no matter wich side you vote on. Or are you going to forget it until the next election just like everybody else?

ben was right all along

not like we can do anything about it

that faggot is on video now shilling for the fake ass holocaust like a spectacular dumbfuck.

He fucked us, and he fucked America.

why is it always the jews?

ITS 4D CHESS

LE GOD EMPEROR

BASED BILL MITCHELL

MAGA AWOO PRAISE KEK

IVANKA BEST GIRL

Other source than politico?

This.

There is no political solution.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/330599-ivanka-trump-allowing-refugees-has-to-be-part-of-the-discussion-but

Next time on Women ruin everything.
Will she finally stump the trump?

>women

>I'LL PULL THE TRIGGER ON MYSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

Satan tits, owwwww

>its a woman
>its a jew woman
>its a jew woman in power
the worst possible combo

>its real
Lil spooked right now user

Yes, filthy gotim take in the sweet refugees. You're not racist are you?

Remember, Trump has always been in favor of letting in CHRISTIAN refugees.

Don't let these share blue niggers imply that Ivanka is saying we will let in Muslims.

That statue and others like it always blew me the fuck away.

Imagine the talent that goes into CARVING something like that.

Kill yourself, you delusional sycophant.

Why do women ruin everything

because we let them

>trump supporters unironically think they can vet who's coming out of the syrian warzone with any accuracy

I remember this when it first popped out. Indeed he was.

>Carlin dropping hard truth bombs
>people cheering

I don't know why I'm so fucking annoyed by their reaction.

This is the Jews' greatest heist of all

Because they're fucking sheep and just thought he was being funny.

What amazes me is that so many of you didn't see this coming. The man is literally a joke. It's not like I'm a fan of Hillary or the left, but holy shit he's one of the worst people possible to choose to put in a position of so much responsibility and power.

IS this a joke? GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

HOLY HELL fucking fuck me. Women no matter the pedigree or raising still turn out to be fucking short sighted emotion driven imbeciles.

Looks like your girl has been Merkeled

I saw it coming, obviously.

I gambled and lost. Whatever.

>Daddy daddy please let all the brown babies into the country!
Fuck this cunt.

Doesn't mean he'll do it,better fucking now

I hate this kike cunt

I discovered the solution.......

We have to persecute the Jews EXACTLY as much as they cry persecution. Otherwise they're constantly winning leverage in a game we aren't playing.

Let's CRUSH THE JEWS. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM WHENEVER YOU CAN. EXPLOIT. HURT. HUMILIATE.

Shouldn't have voted for a retarded nepotist then, eh? lol.

Make America Girly Again

I hate this woman. I hate looking at her fave, I hate her fucking voice, the things she says, her long skinny body and her shitty husband. How the fuck does a glorified model make decision like this? It's like Paris Hilton was becoming chief of the white house.

This.

Voting is the most bluepilled thing you can do.

Who's the man standing next to Rockefeller?

His wife.

modern art dude
get that ancient shit out of my face

(((ivanka)))

Ah, Ivanka. You are a beautiful and classy woman.

She could be a real firebrand if she broke from her father's nationalist bullshit rhetoric.

great. we have got 2 million here in germany. we will send them to you by ship

We're on Sup Forums. You don't have to use politically correct labels and pronouns.

ivanka cried, people died.
I'm sick of jewish tricks.

>Women no matter the pedigree or raising still turn out to be fucking short sighted emotion driven imbeciles
Too true m8, too true

Proud to say I didn't vote cause I'm not a retard.

Yeah I should have said his "wife."

I would let Christian refugees into Poland myself. But there's no way to differentiate them. We have to help them where they live.
Funny story - There's this organization that brought in several dozens of Syrian Christian families into Poland. All escaped to Germany even though they had good locum and food here.

Yeah, we can put it in the list of things we won't be doing. This bitch and her Jew husband are working on my last raw nerve.

What the fuck.
First time seeing this.

Merkled

To tell the truth, I'm a former Trump voter. This is pretty funny watching Drumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy use our nukes...

Ah yes, the sacred and important elected office of "president's daughter." It's lucky this is her decision to make too.

>ivanka confirmed for /ourgal/
would invite her to shabat dinner

"I HAVE BEAUTIFUL JEWISH GRAND CHILDREN"
- Donald J. Trump

>marries a jew
>now considering letting "refugees" in
the joke writes itself

So that's where they hid their nukes

Trump just adopts the positions of anyone who happens to breath in his ear at the time. That's why he went full neocon the moment Steve-o was kiked out of the picture.

>burgers get betrayed AGAIN

>tfw you get cucked by Trump's daughter and her kike husband

She's a liberal globalist unlike her dad and brothers. She is pushing Trump to do her and Kushner's biddings. We need to start some sort of hashtag like LiberalIvanka or something to get people talking about this shit or GlobalistIvanka.

I hope that pussy is worth it Donald!

>Trump is fucking his voters because his daughter said something they don't agree with.

Yeah, no.

People don't want to admit Trump is a fucking legitimately stupid and foolish puppet.

Because they've got this romanticized image of his character and cleverness in social situations. But that's not his mind, that's just behaviors he picked up and mastered from a life of privilege.

We thought he was redpilled. We were fucking wrong. It's that simple.

>Women fucking up the world due to their ovulating feelings

What's new.

Damn, that's an excellent idea user. I think Detroit or Chicago would be a good place to start.

>I would let Christian refugees into Poland myself.
Fuck that, keep Poland white. It's going to be one of the only places left in years coming.

Easy discussion. 'bring in refugees?'

'no.'

Ivanka is the whore of Babylon incarnate.

This will actually happen, and I predicted it in case of a Hillary victory. Thank God what we have now is basically a male, fatter Hillary. Thank God for Trump.

Time to start spamming Trumps twitter feed?
"Just say NO to muslim refugees"

>politico

I LOVE SUDDENLY TURNING OFF MY BRAIN AND BELIEVING THE CLINTON PAC-FUNDED MEDIA NOW

She's doing damage control to the Trump brand because it affects her directly

She has to fucking really hate the Donald or something because he now looks like this old mad weak grandpa that only listens to his warm-hearted daughter.

All Trump has to do is say no. Then afterwards he can slowly kick her out and tell her to shut the fuck up about her womynz issues.

Awoooo!?!

When did you realize Ivanka and her kike husband were a mistake?

I smell fake news.

What was the full quote?

>disowning your own kid

And you have the gall to call other people Marxists?

Was this some sort of a meme in the 70s?