Why don't the Brits dethrone The Clown, I'm sorry, I mean The Crown?

Why don't the Brits dethrone The Clown, I'm sorry, I mean The Crown?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Hanover
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_service_by_British_royalty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_minister
youtube.com/watch?v=9e_GoHngOIE
youtube.com/watch?v=BYeMjw6oQEw
youtube.com/watch?v=sAzhziPc0HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus christ since when does the Queen have such a rack?

always have
ever take a look at her younger photos? hottie

monarchism is capitalism on a national level.
joke's on you

couldn't agree more reichbro

They already have, they are a republic now. Pic very related.

FUCK THE QUEEN REPUBLIC NOW

republics are the downfall of society

>never worked a day in your life
I know you don't know what work looks like, but c'mon.

she brings a lot tourism, there are bus loads of japs, chinese, burgers and strayans going past buckingham palace everyday

They have literally no power. I recall the royals being pro gun, if that gives you any indication of how much influence they have.

Shame really,

It's pointless to do so. They are essentially powerless. Any attempt to use the powers they DO have in Parliament is a fast-track to the gallows.

>The Clown

You just fucking know.

Yeah, you can really tell that JFK was medicated to all hell. Motherfucker was half-dead during his entire administration.

Because we can't just march in there and throw her out. Too many brainwashed people either support the royal family or are indifferent. When the army is anti-royal is when we can overthrow them.

Btw, do you realise they are German? We are living through the Hannovarian dynasty at the moment. They are "The House Of Hannover". They changed their names during WW1 to not look so German.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Hanover

We live in the timeline where even the French managed to get rid of their monarchic STD and even decapitate them but not angloes.

Why was he medicated?

Your Cuckingham palace would be there even if the queen abdicates. We have kings castle, tourists flock it and president lives there now

>Too many brainwashed people either support the royal family or are indifferent.
What threat do they pose to your freedoms? What influences are they having on this country that you disagree with?

>fell for the tourism meme

You may as well say, "I can't think for myself" instead of trying to argue the "brings in tourism" meme.

probably because the people he was surrounded by were retarded evil child molesters

>even the French managed to get rid of their monarch
If this surprises you, you've clearly not spent much time with French people IRL. Pro tip: Do not get them riled up. The blood rage is real.

Boatload of health problems. He did not expect to live very long, which is why he pushed himself so hard. Not that it mattered much, considering...

They are not upholding the law are they. They dont advocate for the rule of law. There would be no banks and no immigration.

They are literally the monarchs of a non-country if they let anti-nationalist laws go unchecked

"If only you knew how bad things really are"

The last good Democrat.

don't worry, when the british have been sufficiently replaced by muslims it will happen.

they'll turn her house into a mosque, lol.

They are also inculcated in the whole "pedo ring" scandal

Any self respecting British man loves the monarchy and foreign plebs can get fucked tbqh

well it's that and the things that go on in deep underground military bases and the underground itself. and then you have Antarctica...

hmm. He was the good guy too, a pretty rare quality for an American president.

Also the British queen is a slut with daddy issues

>They dont advocate for the rule of law. There would be no banks and no immigration.
If they tried this shit they'd be neutered even more than they are. Look up the Glorious Revolution.
That's fairly valid

Kennedy wasn't against the Federal Reserve

>Also the British queen is a slut with daddy issues

And a tranny. They all are. Goes back thousands of years.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
They should step down and let Will and Kate have to now. but oh well.

>Having a politician being head of State

Imagine, your leader has to fuck around with visits to other countries, hand out medals, attend grand openings and religious events of your country etc. All when they should be running the country.

>Imagine Leaders that have never fought in Wars. How cucked a country would that be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_service_by_British_royalty

>Imagine not having Grand palaces and the Changing of the guard and royal weddings and royal births that give a nation a sense of pride and drawn in the tourists.
Just imagine.

That must be why he tried to introduce a new currency that was backed by silver, was killed immediately after and the first thing that was done after his death was stop it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

>my country threw away its cultural history so yours should too
Dresden II when

Idk what's with British royalty and their ability of making their wives literal cock whores

They're German, so you should be happy that Germans rule over us.

It's a strange, novel concept to grasp but you can have multiple people heading the state. For instance, there is the idea of a "foreign minister".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_minister

You're awfully salty, pajeet. Did we accidentally starve your grandfather or something?

Read 11110 properly.
>E.O. 11,110 did not create authority to issue new silver certificates, it only affected who could give the order. The purpose of the order was to facilitate the reduction of certificates in circulation, not to increase them. In October 1964 the Treasury ceased issuing them entirely. The Coinage Act of 1965 (PL 89-81) ended the practice of using silver in most U.S. coins, and in 1968 Congress ended the redeemability of silver certificates (PL 90-29). E.O. 11,110 was never reversed by President Johnson and remained on the books until 1987 when there was a general cleaning-up of executive orders (E.O. 12,608, 9/9/87). However, by this time the remaining legislative authority behind E.O. 11,110 had been repealed by Congress with PL 97-258 in 1982.2
>In summary, E.O. 11,110 did not create new authority to issue additional silver certificates. In fact, its intention was to ease the process for their removal so that small denomination Federal Reserve Notes could replace them in accordance with a law Kennedy himself signed. If Kennedy had really sought to reduce Federal Reserve power, then why did he sign a bill that gave the Fed still more power?

Prince Charles assassination attempt in Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=9e_GoHngOIE

No where near as stylish.

Another tranny. Look into the whole rabbit hole of "domination" and luciferianism...

ringworm

I think they're neutered if they dont. Britain is no longer a nation if they ignore the financial crisis and open boarders.

Counterfeiting money used to be akin to treason. Nowadays its called quantitative easing.

>accidentally

how was lincoln against the federal reserve when it was established in the 1910s?

and how was kennedy against the federal reserve if the whole purpose of the executive order was to phase out silver currency in favor of federal reserve notes?

Becuase Aussies would bash the faggits that did it.

I am not being salty mate. I don't hate you guys but your royalty really seems to lack the sex factor the way your queens and princesses throw themselves around.

Another British princess using fuck me eyes for another man.

Didn't know you need to heavily medicated for that

>Took a few propaganda pictures of herself driving a car in ww2 while her countrymen were dying and starving around her.
>Nation still praises her for it even though she hasn't worked since.

Why do foreigners give a shit about our political structure? Fuck off.

How much tourism would her hung corpse from tower Bridge bring?

>not having unconditional love for the queen

why are pajeets such sex pests, Sup Forums?

Someone shot at the queen in 1981 during the trooping of the colour

youtube.com/watch?v=BYeMjw6oQEw

Because King Phillip is redpilled as fuck and a God tier IRL troll.

ALOT of health problems. He was uncertain he'd even live through his presidency. (He ended up being right but not for the reasons he thought kek.)

It's why he was such a womaniser and his wife tolerated it. He just wanted to enjoy now when he could. He was constantly in pain and nearly always nauseous and sick. He was seeing a doctor who prescribed him his own invention of concoctions of methempathines, and painkillers.

Nicknamed Dr. Feelgood he was given permission to allow anything and preacribe anything as long as it kept the president on his feet alert and feeling good.

Less than 50 years to avoid reaching 1000 years of foreign rule.

A military coup is the only way for western nations to undo all the shit going on. During which we will re-discover and re-establish the house of Wessex.

She is a useless piece of shit and did nothing while the west was corrupted

Do you think the fight against the Banks started when the Fed was created?
Go back in time and ask Andrew Jackson about the Banks.

They don't want to end like americans

It doesn't have to be a coup

It could easily be a revolution or rebellion

I think it was more against central banking in Lincolns day.

>the house of Wessex
Trot on southern fairy

And I'm proud kek

That already happened a long time ago

Kek. This is the first thing I saw as well. I need to quit it with this absolute degeneracy .

>loving a reptile that drinks human blood

something to really be proud of there

>house of Wessex
globalists please go and stay go, Northumbria is a sovereign nation

I am not going to deny my countrymen as sex hungry pests why are you denying that your royality can't keep their wives happy. They aren't even English, then why are you so butthurt?

Why did the guy run for presidency in the first place then?

>Another British princess using fuck me eyes for another man.

I believe they are "trained" to be that way. It's another tranny too btw...

Democracy necessitates corruption and Jewish control of the nation, all European nations should return to being constitutional monarchies which enshrine Christianity and European heritage as of parallel importance.

Any Brit who doubts what I said, let me remind you that it was the crown that removed the Jews from Britain and Oliver Cromwell who let them back in.

With the significant lack of tits on her, I believe you.

A coup is much easier. A revolution or rebellion requires something along the lines of a famine to occur.

Your Monarchs literally swears their allegiance to Jeruselum. How fucking illiterate are you?

Truth about the royals:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAzhziPc0HY

you're the person thinking that just looking at someone means that they fucked them lmao
Also Diana died

Not necessarily, poor economic times and strong organization is all that is required.

Typically the army will side with the population if they don't believe in the government or their pay is threatened.

But it's possible to organize an underground movement and then rise up when the right moment strikes.

Anyways, monarchy is a complete sign of our nation and culture. Removing it is just cutting the head of the snake.

He came from an influential family involved in politics. It was simply expected of him. And his illnesses were successfully kept secret from the world. Even today very few people know of what he went through.

He had Addisons disease, aswell as suffering from problems in his back that left him unable to walk for short periods, aswell as symptoms of neuralgia.

Hahahaha.

>better than nothing guys

YOU HAVE MY AXE LAD

>Your monarch swears allegiance to the holy land
Huh, really makes me think.

Fuck off pajeet, back to your designated shitting fields before we turn all your farmland into opium fields again.

Unless people are at the point where they are forced to choose between food and shelter, it's unlikely.

The conditions for it are coming, though. Massive layoffs in the near future. Look at how many of our jobs revolver around driving vehicles around. Imagine all those people suddenly not having jobs.

>This brainwashed to adore their Monarchs.
Only if you cucks loved you country more than your useless monarchs, you wouldn't be a Pookistani embassy.

I don't get why American government has more allegiance to the President than their people and country. How can they help a guy so high on medication and so fucked up maintaining his presidency.

>Implying you are capable of doing it now.

I think it isn't just from technology

Look at what is going on in Korea, if the Americans attempt to engage Kim Jong, he will nuke South Korea and possibly Japan resulting in a global depression.

Why are you so upset about Brexit? We've got a queen, you've got a Communist Islamophile, you voted for her.

Both nice racks. I am sure he earned all of those medals with conspicuous bravery. Shit, he makes 3rd world dictators look like they are dressing down.

GET OUT REPUBLICAN NORMIE SCUM CANCER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Interestingly, WWIII is becoming the only way to delay financial collapse.

didn't this guy say that Hitler was a legend? No wonder he had his head blown off

It will be sad when the Queen finally dies because you'll never have a monarch like her again. No one will have the respect for Charles that they had for Lizzie

hitler was a legend though

Lucky Republicans here are basically seen like full-kit wankers. It was cringe-inducing watching those deserted republican street parties during the royal wedding where about 12 fedoras had gathered.

saying that is a good way to get killed if you're a US president. I'm surprised Trump even got away with his Mussolini quote on twitter

Democracy and constitutional monarchy is the reason we are in this mess.

Europe and North America need nationalist dictatorships build on military authority.

well one day when I'm president I'm gonna go up on the podium and shout to the world "Hitler did nothing wrong!"

>hitler was a bellend though
FTFY