Go outside

>Go outside
>See muslim
>Day ruined

I saw an Orthodox Jewish rabbi yesterday.
It was almost breaking point. His disgusting smug smile was so shootable

Don't remind me.

The funniest part is that the highest chance I'll see a hijab is in the orthodox jew section of town. rly maek think

Haven't seen (sand)niggers for years

RELIGION STILL IN 2017, EleGiggle

I envy you Poland

Muslims aren't the enemy. The establishment bombed their families, then proposes that we let in millions of pissed off Muslim into our countries to create chaos in the western world. The jews and the NWO are the enemies

London? I've no idea where else they are. As for Muslims you could name many cities now. It's a disgusting, spreading rot that is actively subjugating our culture and society yet we stand idly by and criticise anyone for noticing as "racists" or "islamaphobes." It makes my fucking blood boil.

movie to a non Islamic country then

>Muslims aren't the enemy
Oh yeah, ISIS arent real muslims, of course

>go outside
>see muslim
>day saved

This desu. We wouldn't have a muslim problem if we didn't have a Jew problem.

>Just give up your homeland

Would you?

NOT ALL MUSLIMS NOT ALL BLACKS LET THEM IN

>go outside
Go back to rebbit, normie scum

We would, but Islam would have been contained and not allowed to spread. Islam is the root cause of Jihad and cultural subjugation under Sharia. That is a constant, ceaseless doctrine. Jews exploiting this has only accelerated this effect.

you already gave it up, unless you want to take tips from the IRA and start killing your Muslim over lords you need to get out

why do you envy a third world ex-commie shithole? poles rather live mudslime infested cities like london and birmigham than living in their %100 white paradise.

>go outside
>see young white family
>the mother is wearing a long skirt and is holding hands with her daughter
>the father is carrying their son on his shoulders
>their other, oldest son, is walking in front of them both, swinging a stick he found

such is live in rural netherlands

don't live in a muslim contry then you dipshit

life*

kek

> poles rather live mudslime infested cities like london and birmigham than living in their %100 white paradise.

So then how are their still polish people in poland?

>go outside
>whites everywhere

yes we are poor subhumans and nonwhites. refugees pls dont stop here on your way to Germany