*INHALES*
WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXVA8bS86sc
youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WUZ

PICKERS

I just typed "michelle obama" into google, and the top three news stories are about how liberals apparently hate that mural.

DICK WASHERS

Did she do anything of importance other than marry the king nigger and ruin school lunches?

KANGZ

kek

>she

Prognathists

N SHEEEIT WASHERS

perfectly captured her bitch face and monkey man jaw tho

JEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=iXVA8bS86sc

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk

First tranny in the white house.

well there was that garden...

Obama isn't a nigger, Obama is BLACK.

Trump is a nigger.

t. Ali al Islami

God damn they are obsessed with Egypt. Tons of African cultures through history and the dumb monkeys can only think of Egypt.

its cultural appropriation am i right ?

>tfw everyone is getting shot around you and walls are coated with murals of former politicians spouses LARPing as Kang Tut

This. My region is full of blacks from Mali, Sénégal, Burkina Faso, and Côte d'Ivoire. None of those places are anywhere close to Egypt.

Says the Slav.

>Obama isn't a nigger

Watermelon garden?

doesn't look like her, and they made her skin paler

>Tons of African cultures through history

Topkek

I'm so proud of myself for recognizing this kanji

I didn't say they were great cultures but they were there. The Ashanti were the ones who enslaved all the groids before they sold them to the Euros.

Well? What do liberals and SJWs find wrong about it?

Why do American blacks love Egypt so much?

At least in the UK they get their history right. They love Shaka and Haille Selassi.

Anyone else think that Michael Obama looks like Bruce "Call me Kate" Jenner with a tan?

Aren't the Asante/Akan people the ones afrocentricists claim are the descendants of KANGZ?

The artist replaced her black facial structure with caucasian features and lightened her skin by a few shades.