Based polan is most base e.u country

just a daily reminder that poland will not be cucked by the e.u and even after being threatened to be kicked out of the e.u for not accepting refugee, poland says'fuk you.'

I wish my country was as based as poland however trump did defy that faggot bitch merkel by not shaking her hand and making her look like a week faggot.

ps. please send marius into germany to kill that bitch and then take down the e.u. all he needs is some brass knuckles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YHa208H-Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=105WC1U_NdU
sciencenordic.com/scandinavians-are-earliest-europeans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland is base-

Poles are bas-

so, poland isn't going to let the e.u destroy their country. Poland probably likes the e.u simply because they can travel around and make more money on an individual level, but they will never let the e.u impose refugees upon them, like a cucked bitch

so they go to jail, wats ur point? why don't u accept them over the shitskins?

Why the fuck you burgers care about EU, while you're at 56%??

Fucking US is the most degenerate country on earth

Nice try Ahmed.

They get lots of gibs. Of couse they like it.

Polish people have the reputation here for being hard workers while having shit jobs

>no Economy
>no employment
>no intellectuals
>shitty streets and infrastructure except for big cities
>Based
Lol, nah.

i want the e.u to be destroyed just like any other sane being in the western world.

also we have more than 3x's the white people in the u.s than in france and that will increase.
whoever is doing these population projections(the census bureau) Will have to adjust those projections because they were done at a time when obama was president and immigration from hispanic countries were considered to stay constant or rise, however that has changed.

there is no such thing as an ethnic british people or british people, only ethnic whites and white culture so we must give safe haven, refuge and a loving home to any and all whites that want to come to our country, because they are white just like us and that's all that matters in the end.

The most cucked country in the e.u who doesn't even have a nationalist party as popular as one in sweden, is making fun of poland??
Are you a shitskin, are you posting from germekistan?

They won't kick us. We are fastest and biggest growing economy in EU a.d. 2017. Soon they will need us more then we them. Plus we take 2+ mln imigrants from Ukraine.

poland is a country full of whites where nobody wants to move to, imagine how fucking bad your country has to be when not even ahmed from bombed syria wants to love in your "white paradise"

there's a reason why any slav with a brain leaves his shithole asap

yes this simple, yet important mentality should be in the sub conscious of every european

this

You are dumb as shit. Poland has lately nothing except from other poles which are the niggers of Europe.
Poland has a national party and what?
Literally nothing good comes from that party, they still live like post ww2 war.

They get money and not sandniggers. What's not to like?

what do you mean?? ukranians want to move there, and i'm sure tens of thousands of syrians and other refugees would love to invade poland and live off e.u gibs.

Poland thread?

Poland thread

Literally /ournation/

nah.
only braindead morons without any knowledge or abilities to adapt move on.
seriously i know for a fact you only take your opinions from dunk memes on Sup Forums

and one more thing
>when everyone hates you
>you know you're on the right path

youtube.com/watch?v=_YHa208H-Gc

What do Poles think of Łobuzy?

it was satire mocking spackers like you

I dont want russians, pakis, africans, germans, poles, arabs or any non-ethnic brit in my country. That includes mongrel euros like you burgers.

kind of out-dated but it doesn't change much

Were you here last time in 1991 with your dad Hans?

Deus Vult.

poland is being smart when it comes to the e.u and its policies. They are smart enough to benefit from e.u laws, and their leaders are strong enough to not let the e.u push them around. Don't blame poland for being smart and working the system to their favor, if anything look at this as a way to make your own country more based

>ablublublu
>my nation is dying
>i have no national identity only economy
>my mother is being raped by abdul but i'm still high and mighty
yeah hans... stay deluded

yes exactly, poland is smart and their leaders are brave enough to say no to rapefugees

Based Greece never fail to suprise me

/ourguys/

youtube.com/watch?v=105WC1U_NdU

this map looks scary, but isn't it true that theses percentages mean people from other e.u countries and not just shit skins?

even if that's true,it doesn't really matter at this point, at it's peak ,most eastern europeans came into western countries till 2013; the only ones who go at this point are either desperate people or gypsies

Poles are not real Europeans though.
If you take Scandinavians (REAL scandinavians) you can see we are the most closely related to the first Europeans.

Many of you others are imposters.
This is why the globalists wanna destroy us first. Because if they didn't destroy us first they wouldn't succeed, so they focus the psychological subversion operations on us first.
They had Palme make us a multicultural country by our constitution in 1975, because of this.
Poland has lowest IQ in Europe.

sciencenordic.com/scandinavians-are-earliest-europeans

"Scientists have sequenced a 37,000-year-old genome. The results show that present-day Scandinavians are the closest living relatives to the first people in Europe."

So yeah, who cares if you have a higher percentage of FAKE Europeans.
We are the real deal and that's why they wamma destroy us.

of course we are "fake" we are Sarmatians

I fuck youre ass hole hard bb you beg me to stop

I fuck you

>we are the most closely related to the first Europeans
Isn't it the basques, though?
Also, why do I always see swedes focusing on such irrelevant issues as
>WE WUZ REAL YUROP, REAL NORDZ N SHIET
>Muh Swedish Empire
>Carolus Keks
The fucking nerve you guys have.
You country is smoldering, every1 sees it, esp. Sup Forumsacks.
In every context the Swede must proclaim himself superior.

Why? Because you fags love to talk about genetics so I'm just pointing out who's the purest European here.

And you thin DENMARK of all countries is getting away form this without absolute death? Then you didn't think enough. When the war comes you will get destroyed faster than us.
You are BETWEEN Sweden and Germany and you basically have no nature to move around in.

The jihadi guerilla warfare will destroy you faster than you think as they fly in with home-drones with attached bombs to them.

And no it's not the fucking basques, it's us.
Just look at us. Look at our faces.

"The nerve". We SHALL see, who will be the driving force to turn this around.
It will not be the Danes.
You have Islamists openly marching in your streets chanting, with jihad flags, so don't come and pretend as if you're better, pussy. You're heading in the same direction, just a bit behind.

Only the bottom of the barrel who can't make it at home emigrate elsewhere. It's like that everywhere. Estonians who go to Finland often are the dumbest Estonians, same goes for Lithuanians and Poles in the UK, and probably Swedes in Norway as well.

>However, the genome also indicates that many European traits, including those from the Middle East, were already present in the first Europeans.

These numbers include immigrants from other european nations.

>t.Ameritard

That