FN scored less than 5% in paris

>FN scored less than 5% in paris

How come only suburbans retads and farmers vote for her ? Why doesn't the heart of the country care about her hateful rethoric ? Is it because we're too smart to fall for her demagogy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mélenchon will win.

Shit.

Now watch the election get redone, bong.

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Le pen btfo

Simple all the poor uneducated masses move to the city to live on government subsidies and live in shitty 1 bedroom flats were as the educated and wealthy class live in the countryside

Dear god no

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Good.

Fuck Le Pen and Fuck French people

RIP thread

speak english motherfucker

It does not matter, whatever path KEK chooses it all leads to FN victory.

Same thing happened with Trump and Big cities. The retards who voted for Trump and LePen buy into the propaganda that big scary refugees are hell bent on killing them and destroying their civilization.

>french cucks
>leaf cucks
ban both please

delet

Because urban centers are usually majority shit skin. Darkies move in and whites move out. White flight.

paris is full of mudslimes and niggers, what the fuck did you expect from france garbage city?

Kek has forsaken us

if you believe that paris is 95% non white you're mentally retarded

Paris isn't even French.

Are the Paris banlieues really that bad? Whenever I see them in like google earth or hear a story that isn't about isis they seem a lot nicer than the shitholes in our country

Don't buy into the propaganda. It's pretty simple there are places in the banlieue full of blacks and arabs and still pretty peaceful and others in which all kind of shit happen. What's true is that there are no no-go zones and no places in which Sharia law is applied or retarded shit like this.

this

>Paris
>heart of the country
>being this ignorant about your own country
my god.

G-guys... the post didn't say WHEN

>kek has spoken
>Melanchon 2021
>the proletariat rises
>France nationalizes its whole economy
>literal communist dictatorship in the heart of western europe

2022* we have 5 years terms for presidents.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY

>French woman told they're longer no allowed to enter cafes, shops or to go out

ITS JUST PROPAGANDA MUSLIM COMMUNITIES HAVE TOTALLY ASSIMILATED GUYS

better than Macron

Kys

Yes, for exemple they burned a girl to death in vitry sur seine (south of paris) few years ago.

What? Historically, Paris IS France.

No, it's because Paris is a shithole. You can still see the shadow of former glory, but then it is just niggerville. Rest of the country is still beautiful, for now.

you're such a fucking idiot.
france is NOT AMERICA.

You fool!

I don't even know what that word shit skin means. So you lost your argument.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US KEK

YES

its everywhere retard.
Go to amsterdam, then to vlissingen. Huge difference

/thread

Yes goy, its just like in your shitty movies from 60's, go there and find yourself french qt! You wont be dissapointed, trust me.

I can tell you are retarded because no one needs to assimilate if they are already born there.

How

I rooted for the Pen

You lost. build better arguments next time.

Because Paris is full of Muslim niggers

Checked, kek wills it

Kek has spoken, Le Pen and Melenchon will gain a majority of seats in the legislative elections and form a coalition to bring France out of the EU.

>hurr, its not ((exactly)) 95% non white

you coulda fooled me Ahmed. i was there last year and its pretty bad.

>colony niggers
>refugees
>rich whites that live in secure areas

>heart of the country

>How come only suburbans retads and farmers vote for her

It's not even a meme lmao

>Bildungsstand = education
>Monatsgehalt = salary

>How come only suburbans retads and farmers vote for her ?

BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS THEIR COUNTRY TO LOOK LIKE FUCKING PARIS GOD DAMMIT.

I have visited all relevant cities in Germany and even the capital of degeneracy Berlin seemed nicer than Paris when visiting. I was never so much in disgust than when I was visiting Paris. Nice buildings of course, but the "people" there, holy mother fucking shit. We need to import like 10 million additional refugees so that German cities will look like Paris.

Paris is an amazingly beautiful and utterly impressive city, second only to Rome.

Nearly 70% of all newborns in Ile De France (read: county which includes Paris) are niggers.

Yes... but nobody cares about the buildings when it's full of niggers.

(((salary))) (((education)))

Mostly niggers and degenerates living in the cities.

>but nobody cares about the buildings when it's full of niggers.

This is a lie. Millions of tourists do care.

When did you become so jaded?

Can anybody answer this question?

>Millions of tourists do care.
sure...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

People only go to Paris because of the buildings and that's it. Nobody in their right mind would want to live there for more than 2 weeks.

>When did you become so jaded?
After having turks in my school classes, after visiting cities like Berlin, Hannover etc.. and of course, after visiting Paris...

Cities will never ever be "the heart of the county", any country. Even a city-state. Lack of personal space causes a kind of brain damage, and the excess cosmopolite undermines any sense of nation.

Rural and suburban retards are the heart of the nation. Rome would not have gotten as far as it did without idealizing the farmer.