I need muh guns to protect me from the gov-

>I need muh guns to protect me from the gov-

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicproducts.com/Power_Products/Power_Management/How_to_build_a_mini_EMP_generator_to_disrupt_electronics.aspx
policeone.com/police-products/Pursuit-Management-Technology/articles/6755618-Vehicle-mounted-device-disables-car-electronics-at-50-meters/
youtube.com/watch?v=vG8GtxV8-aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*smiles* Forgive me sensei, but just this once, I have to go all out. *unsheathes katana*

that hasn't changed, I just need drones now

Jap-user copypasta annihilates this argument
someone has it, I know you do
post it

Yeah, planes cant patrol the streets or kick down doors. If US haf an armed uprising and it would gain momentum the govenment would lose.

Yeah word, something about cant rule over pop with this pls someone

In the case of a civil war between the US governments and its citizens high destruction weapons are entirely useless.

Eradicating your own cities not only will lead to massive unrest even among loyalists, but also ensure that even if you win the civil war the country will not be able to function, which will swiftly lead to its collapse.

The Military will have to win ground battles and occupy rebelling cities.
This is literally impossible if most of the population is armed and sufficiently willing to fight.

>thinks drones can beat armed populous
You ever heard of the Taliban?

why aren't more posters that jap guy? board would be a lot more coherent.

Yeah exactly, and the Syrian civil war doesn't exist.

>drone strikes in the middle of cities to stop a minor insurgency
Daily reminder that they had to shut down the entire city of Boston to find two retards with pressure cookers

Which exactly what the Right to Bear Arms ensure, Hans.

That's what chemical agents and biological warfare is for.

Good luck collecting taxes in the middle of a civil war

So they are going to gas US cities?

I feel like you think you're making a really good point but you don't realize that that was just non sequitur

You can also write off debnts.

The Syrian Civil War is a sectarian conflict between Sunnis and minorities like Alawites, Kurds, Druze, Yazidis, and Assyrians. Nothing about a conflict between the US government and right wing militias would be sectarian because they're both composed of the same types of people: right wing white males.

>the Syrian civil war doesn't exist
Well, no side has won yet.

I just wanted to point out that having drones and an air force is no as relevant when fighting your own population.

I also said that if the government chooses to bomb its own cities and population it will lead the country devastated, which certainly is the case in Syria.

The Syrian civil war does exist, but I think it only proves my point that being able to bomb your population will destroy your country and doesnt immediately win you a civil war.

requesting that threadcap of the user explaining how it would look bad on TV and also explaining that a man is not a slave so long as he has the ability to fight

Ok?
How are you going to pay for the rest of the crap the government does?

> me to US government

fite me niggers, I use bigger guns than your troops (LEOs/Agents) and you won't use drones and tanks and shit...And if they did I was trained to make IEDs...By YOU DAD, I LEARNED IT FROM YOU!

In case of an uprising, the estimated number of mutiny + desertion is higher than 50% of the army.

There are more than 80 000 000 gun owners in the US, with 300 000 000 guns.

A predator drone carries two hellfires, goes less than 200 mph, needs a nerd in an AC equiped container to pilot it and 4 guys to repair and reload it.
It's insignificant in terms of combat capabilities. It's very good for intelligence tho, but what is intelligence when 50% of your army decided to kneecap you and either sabotage those kinds of things or give info to the other side?

That's exactly why Boston dynamics and others are working on armed ground drones and autonomous AI, it's the only way to have the gvt be able (in a distant future) to tyranise an armed population.

That's propably BPS.

Ohio fields the largest armed force in the world every year on the first day of deer season.

>1 post by this ID

I'll just shoot it down dual wielding pistols duh

The day the US drone strikes it's own civilians is the day Putin shows up to an EU meeting with a proposal to carve the whole bitch up, and the people at the top know this. Why do you think they haven't tried to take them en masse, yet?

>I'm going to seize the means of production and overthrow white suprem-

And even those won't work once someone figures out a way to package an EMP generator in a small enough container.

Oh wait...
electronicproducts.com/Power_Products/Power_Management/How_to_build_a_mini_EMP_generator_to_disrupt_electronics.aspx

Yep me vs a drone would suck
Now all you have to do is convince me to make that disparity worse.

And look, there's more!

policeone.com/police-products/Pursuit-Management-Technology/articles/6755618-Vehicle-mounted-device-disables-car-electronics-at-50-meters/

You act like the Syrian civil war is the people vs assad.

Exept it's:
A small minority of the people, armed and financed by the western world

vs

A bigger minority with the gvt

And a large majority just hiding because no weapons, no means of communication and poverty.

And even with all that, the large majority of syria would rather have assad than the extremists you financed.

this is why i own 2 Sa-7 MANPADS

they can't kill me if I'm already dead.
Check mate faggots

> military people willingly annihilating their own country

If people in the government take power that enact unjust laws, then when police try to enforce those laws, they have to deal with eating bird shot when they show up at your house. If the government steps up their game with swat teams and military, the people can form militias. And of course, there are inevitably defectors in the military. Ultimately, if the goal is to just run around and kill civilians, that's possible, but then there's no country.

Larping much?

Bio you can't contain, exept maybe ebola that will not go outside of big cities because it kills too fast.

Chemical you need to be precise and it's hard to control if you also have forces on the ground.
Of course, if you just want to kill as many people as possible and drop all your sarin and VX on Jew York, yeah, it will "work", but if your goal is to win a battle it's harder. Especialy when the millitary goes rogue.

And even if everything worked, the purpose of a tyranical gvt is to feed on a large population, if you just kill people for the fun of it you don't have workers, you don't have taxes, you just stand on a pile of ash and wait for the chinese/russians to come.

fuck off abbo

>>If people in the government take power that enact unjust laws, then when police try to enforce those laws, they have to deal with eating bird shot when they show up at your house.
lolnope

Vietnam and Isis are examples that civilian militias can defeat complete armies. Airforce and Tanks help but not give you a certain victory.

What "complete army" has ISIS defeated?

Vietnam? Do you count that as a legitimate win? US left because it would be hell of a brutality to slaughter those slant eyes, it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

All sensitive electronic military equipement has a faraday cage and is made to resist EMP.

You could theoriticaly just make a pulse so huge that even motors and other electrical devices melt due to induction and joule effect, but it would require an H bomb.

Yeah an insurgency could never fight against a modern ar---

>Sensitive

You're correct, but drones aren't sensitive equipment; giving them all a faraday cage is cost prohibitive, thus they are susceptible to interference of this kind. Remember when Iran forced down that American drone?

Saved.

>government openly using drones against Americans on its own soil

In case of civil there will also be division on military branches, retard

i'm sure they're using them already, just not for killing, but definitely against American citizens.

>Nothing can stop the USA's arm...

Isis was stomping both Syria and Iraq armies without any tank, or airforce even though those 2 countries were spamming airstrikes against them then Iran,Russia and US started an intervention.
US couldn't take over vietnam and US goverment couldn't simply eradicate their own population.

>policeone.com/police-products/Pursuit-Management-Technology/articles/6755618-Vehicle-mounted-device-disables-car-electronics-at-50-meters/

nothiing can be made that cant be undone. when this starts to become ubiquitous someone will develop a shield or faraday cage to prevent this.

make bullets, and someone makes bulletproof clothing

make gas, and someone makes a gas mask

make a missile, someone builds an iron dome

biological weapons -> vaccination

nuclear radiation -> TDS

I remember that an american drone crashed and Iran got it.

But there are fat chances the pilot just had a seizure from too much ritalin.

Also, fun fact, not so long ago the video feed of the drone was not crypted, it required too much computing power so only the commands were crypted. Exept insurgents discovered it and could predict airstrikes.

A simple jammer can "kill" a drone, but it's hard to jam a little shit 35000 feets in the air.

Shut up and sit down, cuck.

This.

unless the us govt used chemical weapons, we'd be able to win in a civil war. they won't just bomb the country to win a war

>chemical agents
>kill all insurgents with civilians
>your country is now only armymen and no other professionals

That sounds like a good way to die slowly

>800 drones that are only able to launch a few missiles every now and again
VS
>300+ Million People

If you say so

It does work, OP. Not everything is a high intensity conflict.

you made this thread YESTERDAY

>My Dad works at Nintendo: Happening Edition.png

Technically 2 days ago for us aussies

Think some Vietnamese and Afghani turds can resist the US military but US citizens can't?

didn't feel like searching for another screencap so i took this from the archive. it's a screencap, not a copypasta.

>Australian is mad that hey can't buy predator drones with hellfire missles on the free market
Must suck to live in a prison colony without basic human rights.

>A drone cannot stand on street corners.

Yet.

The vietnamese and afghans were hard people, americans hard? more like lard am i rite

Yeah, because this is how wars work, why do we even use infantry, lets just go 100% air-force and artillery. After all, the US destroyed every terrorist group it so much as breathed on, am I right...

>the emu war

Faraday cages are prohibitively expensive, simply because the tolerances have to be crazy good. Especially when it comes to devices with moving parts, you run into a lot of difficulties.

Ask yourself why it costs so much to outfit Air Force 1 with a faraday cage and that ought to give you an idea of why they aren't already in everything.

You build a mechanical ground drone? Unless it's controlled by a Smart AI (which opens a totally different can of worms), it's not going to be very aware of it's surroundings beyond shooting things that move. Ridiculously easy to lay a booby trap for it using live wires and the local power grid.

You make your ground drone remotely operated? Militants jam the signal, steal the drone, and reprogram it. Now the militants have your drone.

So I agree with your play-counter play model.

We have this thread every day. Sage and hide this dumb bullshit and don't give this faggot any (((you)))'s.

>i need guns to protect me from the emus

>The vietnamese and afghans were hard people
A bunch of farmers who never hold a weapon before are more hardened than people that worship war and deal with niggers everyday?

this troll doesnt really work anymore since now its leftists forming armed militias to stop the government putting them into camps

Where is this from?

One should also mention that the army is more loyal to the citizens than the government. There is a reason iran has to recruit foreigners into their religious police to terrorize their own populace.

>leftists forming armed militias
I thought that american leftists were hippies,spolied teenager whites and disorganized niggers,you can't make a working militia with those people.

Vietcong used to live for months on end off spoiled rice, Afghans live in fucking mud huts even when they're not being bombed.

By comparison, your average First Worlder, even the 'tough' ones who go hiking, camping and hunting and do blue-collar jobs (an ever decreasing minority), are ridiculously coddled and spoilt.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vG8GtxV8-aI

i can't wait to have that drone after i shoot the operator with my gun and take control of it

Huh, I thought leftists in the USA thought all black guns were automatic baby-murderers.

I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, using a drum mag on an armalite or wearing a plate carrier with no plates.

They are, most of it is airsoft and the rare guns are cheap shit that they bought to "fight the fascists" and never trained with.

People who think they know how to fistfight and never question it even when they have their asses handed to them will never seek firearms training.
All males think they know how to fight, shoot, fuck and drive, and it's very hard to make them realise they need training. Now imagine a beta antifa who lives in an anime and thinks he is an almighty god, he is as useless with a gun than he is without one.

>Implying this thread isnt posted on nearly a daily basis
Its been totally refuted time and time again but that doesnt stop them from posting it again

>oh look it's this thread aga-

Thanks a billion user!

all these rednecks who act tough and say "take my guns out of my cold dead hands". lol here's the reality of the situation. when the ATF knocks on your door to confiscate your guns you're gonna cooperate like the little bitch you are.

As the great documentary Starship Troopers asked:

>"Why do we need rifles and knives in a nuclear war?"

it's cute yet pathetic how libtards like yourself hide behind muh gubment like a toddler tattling on a sibling

Yes, that's exactly how it's going to go down. Go ahead and join their efforts to confiscate everyone's guns. They are all pussies as you say, so it will be smooth sailing, right?

not worth listening to.

This guy gets it however. There's a reason none invade Switzerland besides its mountains.

this should be a sticky

It's good that politicians aren't drones.

Ok memes aside, does anyone actually, truly believe in gun control?

Why shouldn't average citizens be able to have access to all different types of weapons, even for the simple fact that they are cool and historical?
Why shouldn't people be able to defend themselves in the rare case that they are threatened?

King Nig thought the same as you.

When was this? What happened?

>invading Nevada
Madness

Australians don't even have guns anymore and are just jealous