Austrian President want to make ALL women to wear a Hijab

Austrian President Van der Bellen said that ALL austrian women to wear Hijabs.

"In the case of the existing Islamophobia, the day will come when we have to make all women to wear a headscarf" he told the

jungefreiheit.de/politik/ausland/2017/oesterreichs-praesident-provoziert-mit-kopftuch-aeusserung/
welt.de/vermischtes/article164022903/Van-der-Bellens-Tag-an-dem-alle-Frauen-Kopftuch-tragen.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/politik/ausland/2017/oesterreichs-praesident-provoziert-mit-kopftuch-aeusserung/
diepresse.com/home/ausland/aussenpolitik/4935294/Schweizer-lehnen-verschaerftes-Auslaenderrecht-ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jungefreiheit.de/politik/ausland/2017/oesterreichs-praesident-provoziert-mit-kopftuch-aeusserung/

We should have a day to stand in solidary against Naziphobia too

I find it more concerning to read about how the Turks with illegal Austrian citizenship are now "kindly asked" to renounce their Roach citizenship instead of getting the Austrian one pulled and be send back to Roachland.
Fucking Austria is becoming Germany light, FPÖ dropped from 35 to 27% in the polls so I guess Austrians and Doppelpass-Turks are alright with this.

HAHAHAHAHA

You don't get to laugh about being a corrupt Turk run shithole, Cocoa-jew.

diepresse.com/home/ausland/aussenpolitik/4935294/Schweizer-lehnen-verschaerftes-Auslaenderrecht-ab

...how come I'm still laughing?

Maybe it's some kind of epileptic seizure :^)

what the fuck this can't be real

>people actually think democracy is good
>they think women being allowed to vote is good
lmao

Hot.

>he told the austrian Österreichische Rundfunk.
Fixed

It is im afraid.
We could have Hofer a second Zeman, but no.
Austrians dont like nice things

This, but the dschinn is out of the bottle, you can't retract democracy or women voting without violence or total collapse first.

Probably because he's roach himself

>you can't retract democracy or women voting without violence or total collapse first.
Why do you mean you're getting flooded by muslem/islam? :DDD

Its rather Sad.
The other DACH states aren't less fucked by any means

That's not a fix but a step into the wrong direction. Fuck Islam.

Everything is a fix for something. The wrong direction?? It's a fucking pendulum. It swings back and forth.. There is no wrong direction.

Well evey country gets what it deserves

Pretty bad translation.
What he actually said was that they (the goverment) might soon have to ask women to wear Hijab.
He doesn't seem to intend to make a law about it (which could be repelled in court), but instead acts as though it was "islamophobic" not to wear it.

>pendulum swings back to Islam in Europe
Yes, no. Don't you have children to fuck or something? Go spread your death and rape cult somewhere else.

Van der Bellend you say?

Is this another one of those "German user posts an article no one can read and pretend it says something it doesnt" episodes?

Islam is just the symptom. The means to an end. Besides, Islam was already at the doorstep to Europe once, if not even a bit further, before we could fight them back. Guess you took a window-spot in school, eh?

Nope, this time it's all true. Austrians are full cucks. :DDD

Just learn German. It's no so hard if you speak English or Spanish already.

>force people to wear head scarf in order to combat anti-Islam sentiment
>that'll teach people not to offend Islam
Literally the most backward-ass approach second only to forcing everyone to convert. This will never pass. Even people who aren't averse to Islam will definitely be pissed that they have to conform to that shit.

This is what they wanted.

>before(*we* could fight them back
Sure thing, Mouhammad Rüetli al Käse(((stein)))

Good thing you stopped that Nazi Hofer.

I love how feminist and liberals are pushing

this Islam
this group

into west

that is directly opposed to the ideas of feminism, liberalism, and western philosophy.

Simply epic underdoing.

>not an argument
Yeah, yeah.. just keep foaming, little Östricher.

The guys who continued on the timeline where Trump was /ourguy/ and Norbert "schlitz auf den Kanak, vom Scheitel bis zum Sack" Hofer got to power are currently celebrating how illegal Turks in Vienna get rounded up and clubbed back to their beloved Erdogan.

Yeah, fuck infidels, inshallah
I want to see world under Sharia

Come on this is the best thing that could happen.
All my idiot friends tolf me
"He is centrist"
"He is so calm and reasonable"
"He is no radical leftist"
And now this shit. I will forever laugh at all those assholes, because many actually dislike Islam.
They thought we get "muh peace and strong economy"
They would have never believed me.

> Der neue österreichische Bundespräsident Alexander Van der Bellen sieht den Tag nahen, an dem alle Frauen aus Solidarität ein Kopftuch tragen sollen. Genau dafür sprach er sich in einer vom Fernsehsender ORF übertragenen Veranstaltung in Wien aus und sorgte damit für Irritation in den sozialen Netzwerken.

> 'The new austrian president Alxander Van der Bellen envisions that sooner rather than later, all women should wear a hijab our of solidarity. He spoke in favour of this at one event in Viena that was televised by the ORF (tv channel). Outrage ensued on social media networks.'

my shitty translation attempt. this is beyond worrisome.

I don't care, so fucking what. If the Muslims can out-demograph the original demography then they deserve to have their voice and their rule forced on the land.

All feminist women have daddy issues and submissive sexual fantasies. They are unconsciously pushing for a new social order which would put their kind back to their place and restore and strenghten patriarchy.
I'd be pretty happy about it, if Islam wasn't rooted in the ramblings of a pedophilic desert warlord with epilectic seizures and wouldn't ban great things like pork, beer, wine and blood sausages.

It's simply ebin how they don't realize this reality.

>it would be great if it weren't total shit

>ebin realization

You have my gratitude, germanfag

Honestly Islam starts to seem like a decent alternative to where the liberal West is heading. If we don't get our shit together or collapse quickly enough to create something better than the future will be Islamic.

Bump for Austria.

Well, I guess Austria is just another Turk colony where they can rape German Fräulein withoug legal recourse (we are all Köterrasse, after all),