ESPN PURGING WHITE TALENT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
DISNESPN IS LAYING OFF LONGTIME WHITE EMPLOYEES TO FURTHER THE AFRICANIZATION OF THE NETWORK, SOON ALL SPORTS CENTER WILL BE THE SOX WITH JEMELE AND MICHAEL
REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL, ESPN WILL BE A MAJOR PROPAGANDA OUTLET FOR THE LEFT

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/26/sports/espn-layoffs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh sportsball

Good, maybe whites will realize that they need a real identity when all their beloved sports is a jiggaboo zoo.

Yeah, sports being popularized is degenerate and it lowers the quality of the white race. Just look at Hooligans.

>still watching trash like Ape Hoop and Cotton Runner Ball in the year of our lord 2017

In all honest, why would anyone other than retards care about WATCHING sports?

Stop watching that garbage.

>itt the fat beta fags post about how degenerate sports are

I want to see game highlights and watch clips of heroes doing the 100 yard dash or jumping with 48" verticals during the combine.

Instead we get stories about whose mom has cancer, whose brother died in a car wreck and wether Caitln Jenner is a Galaxy Class hero or Dreadnaught class hero.

>ESPN is owned by Disney
>Disney is an sjw media corporation
>ESPN now firing whites
You don't say

>ESPN WILL BE A MAJOR PROPAGANDA OUTLET FOR THE LEFT

Will be?

You clearly don't follow sports or sports broadcasting. ESPN has had a left-wing slant for a while now. It got so obvious that ESPN's public editor admitted it back in the fall, but it was old news before that.

then stop watching, it's not that hard.

>Flag

Most of the athletes are niggers, so the people talking about it and verbally jacking off to their favorite niggers, betting on them like it's a horse race, should also be niggers. What's the problem?
Living vicariously through black people and spics who are stronger and wealthier than you is the gayest shit Americans ever came up with.

>not jigazoo

Glad I'm Hispanic and watch soccer. Low amount of negros in that sport, reporters and commentators are white European or light skinned latinos.
Enjoy your Negro Basketball Association and Nigger Football League cucks.

Who still watches ESPN?

No one which is why they are rapidly becoming irrelevant

>our beloved Austin is in his final days

It's not inherently degenerate, but players and fans sure as hell act degenerate at stadiums all the time.

Do you live in a cave OP?
ESPN has been SJW for YEARS and their ratings have been tanking because of it

I don't follow handegg or any other shit sports they focus on, so enlighten us how they are SJWs

So they're going to lean into their problem instead of rectifying it?
I hope they start losing contracts. Their coverage is terrible.

REST IN PEACE, DOGGO

noone cared when they fired i.t. guys and hired h1b dotheads. totally illegal but laws are for poor people.

ESPN alone is about a $5 monthly cost to your cable bill. rather you use it or not is irrelevant

they're still fucked from that insane NFL television rights deal. all for one measly game per week too.

Are all Swedish posters actual self hating cuckolds? I mean in every thread I swear it's the same thing. You all can't be larping faggots can you? Just fucking fuck off already

>Disney
>Run by jews

Well that explains everything

Screaming at niggers on the telly doesn't burn many calories user.
Maybe instead of spending so much money on a handful of niggers you guys could spend that time and money into playing sports yourselves.

>not watching hockey and sometimes motorsports like TUDOR/LMS

this

if white people hate niggers so much why do they watch football, basketball and any nigger sport?

that's it's i'm FS1 now

Hopefully they fire SAS and he joins back up with Skip. But since he's black, there's no chance of that happening.

because they were bred for our entertainment, you fool

>base your entire identity around worship of negro sportsball players
>calls others cuckold

Okay.jpg

I didn't mention anything about watching sports

I was targeting the fatties on this board who hate sports because they're fat and not good, and/or want to play any of them

PROTOCOL 13

In order to distract people who may be too troublesome from discussions of
questions of the political we are now putting forward what we allege to be new
questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them
discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest
from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to in order to use them
as a means of combating the GOY governments) only on condition of being found new
employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same
political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are
about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES,
PASSIONS, PEOPLE'S PALACES .... SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO
PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally
distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to
oppose them. Growing more and more disaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions
of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall
be offering them new directions for thought ... of course through such persons as will
not be suspected of solidarity with us.

>No one cares, go back to Sup Forums sports are made by the Jews. This is a board for politics
>sage

>handegg

Spoken like a true fedora.

But to answer your question, they gave Bruce Jenner their big sports award when he came out as delusional, they pushed Black Lives Matter bullshit hard, they pushed Kaepernick as a hero, they push gun control, etc.

Plus they've fired or threatened to fire on air talent over expressing non-left wing views (even if they're not expressed on the job, as in the case of Curt Schilling), while allowing left wing talent to express their views on the air.

I work for another CT company near ESPN. Can confirm most Cuts are YT. But we already have been poaching their best talent for the past 8 months

I still watch baseball and hockey from time to time.

>watching sports ball
Don't do this

keep dreaming, negroid

WSJ says over $8 next year.

Two last great north American sports. Even with all those foreigners on the field, baseball is still America's game, more so than the abomination that is football.

>some white faggot gets fired
>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

What a bunch of fucking crybaby retard faggots

Are you gonna cry white genocide everytime some white pussy doesn't do his job and gets fired?

KYS scum

Good thing I'm /hoc/ and /MLB/ now

>ape hoop

top lal

sweed speaks the truth. If you like, watch, follow sports you are absolutely a nigger obsessed cuck.

Filthy dumb beaner scum

>itt white cucks defend their synchronized nigger performance art fetish

Plus, most positions in baseball require a semi high IQ other than third base and left field. There is typically only 1 or 2 blacks on each team, and 3-4 hispanics. The rest are typically white.

We need to redpill ed werder hard and fast. He would make an excellent right wing journalist

Poor doggo. I hope he will go to heaven with memories of a nice and caring family.

Didn't their ratings start to suck when they started going sjw?

>whines about sports
>posts lolis

Somebody got a lot of wedgies from the jocks in high school.

>Laid off and doggo dies in the same week

No they were bred for picking crops, whites chimped out anything a nigger was seen in a good light back in the 20s nowadays whites are so cucked they allow their sports to be nigger dominated and do nothing about it.

Good. Niggers taking over ESPN will only turn more people away and hasten its continuing ratings decline.

>ESPN WILL BE A MAJOR PROPAGANDA OUTLET FOR THE LEFT

This is how out of touch you are with the outside world...ESPN has been leftist for over a decade now.

A while ago, there was some ESPN anchor who was badmouthing Trump in the middle of a sports discussion. How the fuck do you go from sports to talking about Trump?

>Not enjoying the many skeeeyup memes that Sup Forums has to offer

`

>still watching sports/sports media

Besides playoff hockey it's all garbage product, also every league is jew owned

Meanwhile ESPN Brasil is white as a fuck!

reminder that espn is owned by disney

reminder that disney is one of the six companies that owns all media

reminder that disney is owned by a jew

>allow their sports to be nigger dominated
Professional sports are more or less a meritocracy. What are you suggesting, banning black people from sports because they have an unfair advantage?

Dumb stormfag trash crying wolf whenever he fucks up and can't blame muh jooooish conspiracy for your own shortcomings

RIP doggo

>dog dies
>career dies

>complaing about anime on an anime message board

wew lad

good swedepost for once, well done

>Meritocracy
There are millions of more whites than blacks meaning more potential white athletes than blacks.
>banning black people from sports
Yes they are uncivilized jungle savages that should never be praised in any manner because that causes white cucks to empathize with these apes that want nothing then to rape, murder, and steal to their heart's content till the star our planet orbits explodes.

the only people who still watch old media are minorities, that they're trying to pander more to them is no surprise.

The feeder systems aren't a meritocracy causing kids who don't want to deal with their nignog coaches benching whitey for their chimping out teammates to quit basketball early.

it's funny cause you get shit on even in your own house, weeb

>pupper is dying(probably 13-17 years old)
>get fired for no reason/diversity after 17 years

Y2K was a deep-seated problem, only now baring its fangs. This mans life is pretty suffering, at least by twitter standards, he has my sympathies but not my ratings, subscription or dollars.

Stop watching sports, fatass. It's one of the most cucked things you could possibly do.

Besides the subhuman nigger atheletes still bring their nigger behavior to the sports teams hence them trying their hardest to look like gangbanging thugs.

Highschool nigger basketball competitions end in violence.

Sports are like the old bread and circuses in Rome, simply put, a distraction from real problems and a way to stray away white people's culture pride for their "favorite team/club XD".

wow

Lmao, imagine actually caring about this

>ESPN
>revenue declines after their commentators start getting political on all of their shows instead of just talking about actual sports
>plan to resolve the problem is to double down

The President of ESPN is some University of North Carolina grad, so he's most definitely a homo and a liberal

It's okay. After you graduate, the pain of high school will fade and you'll get to reinvent yourself.

You won't always get stuffed into your locker.

Check those trips. Only sports network I watch anymore is MLB Network.

RIP in peace Austin

My brother loves sports and is purple pilled, ESPN was already shit. He called it the CNN of sports.

Doesn't Japan just love baseball too?

Wow they got rid of Danny Kanell too?

1 (you) = One prayer for Austin

Nothing wrong with playing sports dumb ape its just that the level of worship for it is stupid.

>webm

>Caring what Disney does, or caring about nigger sports.

no

Look at the embedded tweets from former ESPN employees in this article. All of them are white nytimes.com/2017/04/26/sports/espn-layoffs.html

White people should stop watching sports. All it does is give money to niggers who strut around and give low niggers something to be proud of. All niggers should be poor. Boycott their sports, music, movies, and all other entertainment and put them back in the dirt where they belong.

>Dog has to be put down
>Laid off 10 minutes later
Fug

kikes in emergency mode
really bad move to do this shit now

i hate to beone of these picky grammar nazis, but the P in RIP stands for peace, so really when you say RIP in peace, you are effectively saying Rest in peace in peace.

which lets face it, just sounds silly. anyway. no need to thank me, just some advice you might want to take on board for future posting fellow user.

did she died?

ESPN has been for years

R.I.P Austin. My doge looks just like him.

at least not jiggaPOO

>Nothing wrong with playing sports dumb ape its just that the level of worship for it is stupid.

Translation: Why do the pretty girls always go for the jocks? Don't they know that I'm the PRESIDENT of the ANIME SOCIETY?

And my mom says I look dapper in my fedora.