Time Traveler Wearing Apple Watch Through Civilization Visits

Keeping time always was a thing?

viral advertising please fuck off

Oh god damn it now this is gonna torture me.

wtf i hate trump now

>Shilling for (((Apple)))

>some round piece of shit is an apple watch
go to /x/ you dumb faggot

Bracelets were a thing back then, whodathunk?

Woah... Really makes you think...

no. It is easier to think it is time travelers

Whoa... Really energizes the ol' engrams.

OH SHIT

WOW! These roughly watch shaped objects surely must be Apple watches!
They couldn't possibly be bracelets of some sort since Apple was the first person to invent wrist worn circles!
They'd be cubes or something else if they weren't an Apple watch!

this actually makes sense, an intricate watch (would be seen as jewelry by less advanced civilization) would be noticed and sculpted for sure. This changes everything...

B-bog?

it's not a watch, it's a hi-tech bracelet. probably has personal shield, communication, teleportation and other stuff built in it.

This should be on /x/, because on Sup Forums you are supposed to be rational and this is the most retarded thing I've ever seen

Those are devices to travel through dimensions. Very old technology. Maybe older than the physical Universe

Most wrist ornamental items were either signifiers of great status in a community (it was bling, basically) for generals or chieftains or shamans, etc.

Later on people wrist-mounted sundials and attempted to tell time with them, though as you might expect they were less than optimal and almost entirely nonfunctional.

apple watch can't even read texts properly, much less travel through time.

What the fuck I hate Bog now

Why are they wearing one on both hands then you fucking retard?

>have time travel
>use a fucking wrist watch like some XX century pleb
Yeah sure ok, it's a fucking watch and totally not some piece of jewellery.
About as reasonable as Aliens having faster than light space travel but needing to bend circles in wheat fields and probing people's anuses.

Take it to

...is this the real one...?

I just puked holyfuck

Help...I'm shaking uncontrollably...

Not the real one or you two would already be dead

>implying the time piece isn't the travel device

Could just be a bracelet

>A fucking bracelet

Please go.

Doesn't even look like an Apple Watch

That's nothing check out this ancient Nokia

Wearable sundial. Try again.

That's nothing, check out this fossilized game oy found under the ziggaraut of ur

>Apple watch
3/10 got me to post

It's bannon! He is a timetraveler. The equipment isn't discovered untill a few years. Trump already said the year.

>Apple Watch
>Apple

How can you tell what brand this vaguely watch-like bracelet is?

That was found in some bombed out barracks during the Gulf War retard

No, but wearing shit on your wrist has always been a thing

>Wearing Apple Watch
Are you stupid? That is clearly the Moto 360.

>implying apple exists in the same future that we have time travel.

Apple has always just stole ideas from other tech i give em about 10 more years before they run out of any actual ideas and the sheeple realize it.

I know right, it's almost like the beings from other worlds that visited us here in the past and were lionized as Gods had wearable technology just like we do now, right?

There are humans throughout the galaxy, we on this planet are just one specific sub-species of humanity that was created when our seeders mixed their genes with the native great apes here and eventually through much trial-and-error, created Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

We still suck, by the way, over 4000 (?) inherent genetic disorders, coding errors, within our DNA. They made us good enough, but not good.

Not timetraveler, just more advanced cilizations

How the hell would that work? I guess if you face the same direction and hold it level... wait.

Splain this.

>inb4 American education

There is nothing new under the sun.

>Apple watch
>Not any watch

Are you a teenager?

That's the joke.jpeg

stop asking question

go to sleep

also, don't check my double digits, they are fake

A mechanical wristwatch is one less fucking device to charge/need battery replacement. Takes 5 seconds to wind it up for 16 hours or more. Can you name a more convenient way to keep track of time? People look ridiculous pulling out their phones to check the time.

I got it, it's right here, don't forget to sa

how fucked am I for clicking that

The owner of this computer clicked it and now we use his computer as a propoganda machine, he has been disappeared.

So pretty fucked.

Oh shit my boss is back

Guys I am still here, two men in black suits are at my door.