Have you ever publicly shouted, intimidated, or attacked a minority (Gaybashing, Pakibashing, etc)?

Have you ever publicly shouted, intimidated, or attacked a minority (Gaybashing, Pakibashing, etc)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only at some somali niggers harrasing / groping a teenage girl who clearly didnt want it thank jebus they were all lanky fucks having 1 eye is terrible when it comes to fights. Although afterwards some old bitch started hootin and hollarin about me callin em a bunch of nigger fucks

I remember at my high school there was this Asian kid that walked around wearing a purse and all the rednecks fucked with him constantly. I think I called him a fag once.

Then their was this time me and my buddies were at the mall and I saw this tranny faggot. We all walked by him and he looked scared as fuck for some reason, he was following us out of the corner of his eye like he thought we were going to beat him up or something.

That's all I can remember right now.

Yesterday some dirty hippies were play some shit music outside Sheetz and begging. Told them to fuck off. Old man heard me and told them to get the fuck out of town. Then told me he'd already called the police station an officer was on his way.
> rural America ftw

You sound like the kind of guy who would rape his sister.

no

No because I'm not retarded

I was really edgy when I was young. A Jewish girl tried asking me out so I drew a swastika on her book and told her I wanted to get rid of the semites. Besides that no, not really.

Yes, but i grew up in the 1970's where that sort of thing was socially acceptable.

Homosexuals in my country are often beaten up in mobs of random people, just being known as gay is enough to have someone beat you up outside your house and no one help you. Lesbians are not attacked because its hot to us men but straight women will often demonize and beat up lesbian women here.

If I have, I'm not telling anyone about it.

You sound like the type of guy who helped elect Trudeau

Yes because I'm not a pussy.

LOL wat?
I got some more stories from when I was hanging out with the "wrong crowd" but they are to doxxie.

Specifically one involving derogatory statements about an African gentleman and other ne'er do well stories from my early teenage years.

Have you eaten beaten up the batty boys?

I was kicked out of a school for say no to a gay that wanted to fuck me. He called me a racist and got the heads against me, this is a fag who was proud of having sex with his 10 year old cousin and kept a journal of all his exploits. With no evidence besides word of mouth I was expelled for gay bashing.

Damn Jamaica sounds cool as fuck.
I remember watching a vice documentary about how you guys force homos to live in the sewers and cut their throats at night.
youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI

>was proud of having sex with his 10 year old cousin
what the fuck, this guy is a literal pedophile. how are we not gassing these degenerate fuckers

Sure thing. Niggers, sandpeople, gypsis, Krauts, cripples, women, you name it!

I yelled at a female latino student complaining about not enough women in STEM.
>WELL, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SO HAPPILY GET A MAJOR IN BASKETWEAVING BUT NOT IN CHEMISTRY? OR ENGINEERING? OR ARCHITECTURE? WHY NOT DO SOMETHING YOURSELF OTHER THAN WHINE? IT'S NEVER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY ISN'T IT? IT'S ALWAYS SOME NONSENSE KEEPING LATINAS FROM A DEGREE IN PHYSICS!
Since I am Hispanic myself I think any potential of "hate" was overseen, and I was simply told to leave the club and that the "attack" would remain on record and held against me if I did anything like it again.

No. I may be racist, but I'm not an asshole.

No thanks, Buzzfeed.

Do you spend your life in constant fear of the shill boogeyman?

There's no shills on Sup Forums. But, theres visible evidence that Salon, Buzzfeed, and Kotaku come here to get material.

No because I'm not a nigger

I continously trolled the most flamboyant fag back in highschool. He got mouthy one time and I got a quick right jab in before hiding in the restroom. To be 16 again

Ad hominem attacks are for the weak minded and people who cant present a real argument (that's why liberals do it all the time and scream racism)

Been here for about a decade and memorizing the sticky is probably the greatest thing this board has done for my life.

Trannies are usually like that, they also have the 1000 yard stare. Going through gender dysphoria fucks you up bad.