Sup Forums BTFO

The smartest man to ever walk the earth was a Jewish Communist. There is no way to refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Binet#Later_career_and_the_Binet-Simon_Test
bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/coloradonotes/coloradonotes.htm
google.com/patents/US685957
youtu.be/e0vu-jQWCZo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olinto_De_Pretto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he was so smart why did he die

>smartest man

>Gödel
> Eisenstein
> Claude Shannon, etc

Try again

Fpbp

checked

>smartest man to walk the earth

Yeah, not even close.

Newton was a kike?

WRONG

Doesn't matter

Good lord who the fuck is that cum plum

Thick as fuck

he was actually a closet muslims , and the media always photoshoped his pics , he is brown , his name is machmoud al enistani

>Einstein
fucking pleb, take the Dirac pill my dude

>Guy who devoted an extreme amount of his time to his obsession with theoretical physics understood politics and government better than anyone else.

Kek.

I heard Tesla was pretty smart....

Issac Newton thought he was God incarnate....

Can't tell if fat or not

This. So this.

>The smartest man to ever walk the earth

bitch plz. Nobody, ever has said that. Probably Newton or Aristotle or someshit for the single smartest guy in total achievement...

also Einstein was a plagiarist, jewed Poincare's, Lorentz and some other white guy's work

the dude also fucked his cousin

Making nuclear bomb was not smart

Bb you hot like coffe I put cream in for you all night long

This

>the most successful plagiarist to ever walk the earth was a Jewish Communist
Sounds a lot less surprising that way.

Yummy

protip: tig ol bitties are made of 90% fat

the ass is made of fat as well

He never actually did that.

Sauce
& sauce please.

Tesla was the original mad scientist. He was too smart for this world, really.

Goethe was not a commie you nigger

Holy crap, I love Tesla now.

Really made me think.

He literally invented the modern world. So many things were his idea but attributed to some other worthless asshat who patented it first (like Edison).

The world exists as it is today due to alternating current, which only Tesla figured out.

Where did you get that photo? I want more :v

>Tesla
Serbian-American
Good try though

He also invented radio, not marconi.

> Smartest man

To name one would be Euclid, making something out of nothing.
To name the many would be everyone preceding him and building the infrastructure to society.

Leonardo Da Vinci was the smartest man in history.

Hes not the smartest. He's jewish propaganda of the highest order. Most think he split the atom, headed the manhatten project, created nukes and that e=mc^2 is an actual undeniable fact and law of the universe when its still just a theory and the only thing hes really known for. so many other scientists that did more and contributed actual science to the world and ground breaking work are ignored for this kike.

l o l

Nice try. Euler was the smartest man known, ever.

He also offered a fucking "deathly-ray" gun to the US army but Edison was in charge and he refused.

I may be wrong, but don't scientists of today think that his theory doesn't really add up anymore?

gr8 b8 m8

She's built like a factory for babies.

Well they've been trying to disprove it. This is what science is all about, trying to disprove theories instead of proving them.

So far it has stood the test of time.

that's not isaac newton...

Smartest as in knows the most or most intelligent?
Of course Einstein is going to have more knowledge than the men who preceded him.

Probably one of the Ancient Greeks was the most intelligent (Id say Archimedes)

>unironically believing in relativity in current year
gooseneck yourself. Mathematical theory doesn't dictate reality, reality dictates theory. Every supposed thing that Relativity can describe can be just as easily described by using slight modifications of Newtonian physics.

Space-time is another name for the luminous aether (which Einstein himself admitted was the case), which has been proven by Michelson-Morley experiments to not exist.

I'm neither a Jew nor a Communist, I'll have you know.

>not Tesla
>not Diomedes

>Mankind is not ready for the great and good. In Colorado Springs I soaked the earth by electricity. Also we can water the other energies, such as positive mental energy. They are in the music of Bach or Mozart, or in the verses of great poets. In the Earth’s interior, there are energy of Joy, Peace and Love. Their expressions are a flower that grows from the Earth, the food we get out of her and everything that makes man’s homeland. I’ve spent years looking for the way that this energy could influence people. The beauty and the scent of roses can be used as a medicine and the sun rays as a food.

>smartest man
>not newton
>not euclid

Guaranteed replies

Einstein was nowhere near the smartest man who ever lived.

Einstein devised the biggest red herring and we've been chasing it ever since. No one challenges it because it's Einstein, so we build on a flawed premise and become more confused than ever about how the universe functions.

Pleeeaase I need to find her

Teslas a crackpot folklore for nerdy teens to read thru his wikiarticles.

Yes, there is. IQ is a jewish invention because there is no way that they are the smartest race in the world. Once you know how they trick the goyim, then there is no contest. They are also bad at foresight and only plan for the present. You can scam people for so long that people will one day realize it's a scam. Smartest man my ass. He should've realized communism never works and the jewish tricks won't last forever.

When was this quote? He's describing quantum entanglement possibly before anyone else.

After revolutionizing mathematics and giving some lectures in active war zones, this guy ascended to full blown wizardry.

>Alfred Binet
>jew

Ok

Fuck off, Edison shill.

well he did predict many things, this won't be of a surprise

reminder he turned down leading Israel because he was morally opposed to it's creation kek

I don't like Edison. I respect Tesla but he's not even top 20 for smartest people ever.

t. Edison faggot
Go steal some chair legs to help prop up the bullshit you lean on.

"The Manufacture and Sale of Saint Einstein"

>but he's not even top 20 for smartest people ever
you sure must know who's him

not putting him in at least top 10 people who contributed the most to the world is retarded

>Tesla
>one good idea with AC
>spends rest of life chasing the wireless power meme
>only manages to produce a party trick
>dies in poverty

so smart

Da Vinci was not a jew

>bong education

>Contributed
I'm not taking anything from him as a contributor to the modern world. He's still great but he's overrated. John Bardeen was more influential to the world we live in frankly..

>The smartest man to ever walk the earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Binet#Later_career_and_the_Binet-Simon_Test

Yes, Jew. Jews can co-opt names and other people's work. Read the whole thread. People here are discussing how a "smart" jew was recognized over others who are more deserving of recognition.

Looks like it is from the Colorado Springs Notes. So around 1900.

bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/coloradonotes/coloradonotes.htm

Well all smart men have their problems.
This guy helped the Nazis.

This

You could be the most brilliant person in all of history, but if all the money in the world is conspired against you, your ideas will be stolen and you will end up dead and all but forgotten until many years pass.

This guy was also Jewish, but super anti-communist.
During a Senate committee hearing he described his political ideology as "violently anti-communist, and much more militaristic than the norm". He was quoted in 1950 remarking, "If you say why not bomb [the Soviets] tomorrow, I say, why not today? If you say today at five o'clock, I say why not one o'clock?"
Although I would argue that he was one of the most influential Mathematicians/Physicists, influencing Computer Science heavily, and leaving the foundations for John Nash to create Game Theory.

Maybe it has to deal with SJWs going to uni for a STEM degree, then they realize it's so hard, they drop out and switch majors, and blame it being hard on the straight white man for dominating all of the fields. So they settle for the libshit arts degrees and attack science and co-opt it to turn it into their own space.

>smartest man ever
>literally just a human calculator

Try harder next time, OP.

>smartest man on earth
>couldn't pass freshman algebra
>all his theories currently being refuted

kek

>thick
perfect for my black seed

Einstein did more damage than good by creating a theory that is now treated as settled science, unchallenged.

Plasma physicists and particle physicists are now researching the idea that gravity is a result of electricity and the entire galaxy/universe is better able to be understood using an electric model which does not require the adding of magic phenomenon like dark matter, dark energy, even gravity.

The earth is pulled to where the sun is at that exact moment, not where the sun WAS which shows that the attractive force between sun and earth is faster than light, impossible under Einsteins theory.

A balanced pendulum will behave erratically during an eclipse, but a pendulum is something only impacted by gravity, an eclipse should have no impact on it yet this is an observable effect.

Lightning sprites are lightning on top of clouds that either discharges a massive bolt into space (impossible to do with an empty vacuum) or shows a bolt coming FROM space to strike the top of the cloud (also should be impossible as there appears to be no source for the massive electric bolt which can be kilometers wide.)

Tesla had an idea of this stating that we are bombarded by charged particles all the time and that the vacumn of space is not empty but is filled with dispered charged particles which are then drawn to the negative charge of the earth and bombard the planet night and day which can be collected. He called this cosmic energy, radiant energy. He even patented a radiant energy collector.

google.com/patents/US685957

The galaxy behaves more like gasses/particles in a plasma than gasses/particles in a vacuum.

youtu.be/e0vu-jQWCZo

If Da Vinci lived in modern times he would have made Einstein look like a retard.

top fucking kek, you've likely never heard of the actual geniuses like poincare, cauchy, grothendieck, banach, hilbert, teichmuler, beiberbach, newton, maxwell, goedel, etc. All of them would run circles around the pop-sci favorite Einstein.

>pic related

Smartest man and woman on earth are Aryan German and Serbian fascists, Nikola Tesla and Maria Orsic

When science was still treated as the ongoing study of life and reality, it was still free from the trappings of a cult or religion, but by remaining as this it made it impossible for (((them))) to make it as compelling or pervasive to the average normie. Turning it into a religion weakens an integrity that hasn't been there for quite some time. It is just the last few steps before they make it a full on Techno-cult that requires worship of a quantum computer that likely already has some sort of title or designation that equates to "the Beast."
We already live in a time where the average normie believes the lies fed to them simply because they are repeated loudly and often.
They don't care about the truth. They don't care about integrity. They only care about compliance. Science is just a tool for that.

Isn't the fact that he worked in A PATENT OFFICE, where he could STEAL other peoples' ideas enough evidence that Einstein was a FRAUD?

Einstein stole his most famous equation E=mc2 from an Italian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olinto_De_Pretto

He fucked his cousins like some of those rural idiots.

Makes my eggs devil.

he was a good scientist. that doesnt mean he knew anything abput economy or was the smartest person on earth

>He's describing quantum entanglement possibly before anyone else.

Meme magic is what we call it now. And it's how we became the new Jew.

Never said the Jews weren't smart.

Just said they were evil.

There were and are smarter mathematicians than Euclid