What's your opinion Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dvYw3
archive.is/0YNfn
youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6myPssmXEwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't baby trapping someone the devious plot women use? When did this meme start

>
Why do you keep making this thread, Jaques-al-frankazha?
>

>but putting holes in the condom with a needle is fine, so better pay up that alimony

How fucking destroyed must your pussy be to not notice the difference?

>is not about mutual enjoyment of sex
Of course it isn't. Not being able to feel anything is the entire point of copulation.

I think if it took women this long to realize men do this, that they need to go back to the kitchen and never leave.

The article acknowledges that women poke holes as a form of stealthing and that it is also a legitimate form of sexual assault

please read in future

Rape is an imaginary concept, women never "want" sex.

Why are you supporting them?

What a bunch of cucks.
A real man will tell he she's getting barebacked and that she's going to love it.

>Is "stealthing" an act of rape?

Not rape in the conventional sense, it's definitely a dick move though.

This is why Julian Assange is in the Peruvian embassy. It is Swedish rape.

Supporting who?

well, OP didnt post a link, and I cant be bothered to look for it myself

and seeing how things are today, It was a safe bet to assume that it was men that were targeted again

Is this some horrifyingly new manufactured trend

It's immoral and should possibly be illegal. But no, it's not rape. If a woman got "stealthed" and got pregnant as a result, she should be able to sue the due for 100% child care or paying for an abortion if she wants. If this is even real, the people doing it a fucking retards.

Here is the link :
archive.is/dvYw3

usually the girls don't want me to use condom. or try to take it off during.

the shills, the liberals. they're trying to drive us apart.

Sounds like some made up bullshit to me.

What fucking idiot takes off his condom when fucking some random slag? Seriously, think about that for a second. Imagine how fucked you'd be later on.

As if sperm jacking has existed since the dawn of civilization.

This is more bullshit by (((them))) to ensure our women end up as barren, lib-voting spinstresses.

>shit that literally never happens part 94
I think they have heterosexuals confused with homosexuals in that article?

Or the increasingly common practice of women sabotaging condoms, or even scooping the semen out of the used one after the guy has left?

So much fucking bullshit the left does is being projected onto the rest of us it's not even funny any more.

This has been a thing since condoms were invented. YOU FUCKIN DUMB BITCHES ITS NOT ABOUT "DISPLAYING POWER" ITS ABOUT GOING IN RAW AND CONDOMS SUCKING ALL THE JOY OUT OF SEX LIKE ALL THE FUCKING CAT DANDER ALL OVER THE BED SHEETS

>women never "want" sex.
You realize women are libertine by nature don't you? They're a lot more sexually deviant than men will ever be. In fact it's the refusal to acknowledge this that has led to so much ignorance throughout history.

Women are slags. Always have been. Always will be.

Eh it's just another made up issue for liberal lefties to virtue signal to each other about. I always wear a condom with hookups cause any girl willing to fuck that fast is a floozy.

OMG!

FUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD NOW!

ABORTIONS NOW

DONALD TRUMP

KKK

RACIST

SEXIST

ANTI-GAY

>intentionally trying to make a woman who dosnt wanna be pregnant pregnant
woman can do this sort of shit but as a man that's playing russian roulette . best case scenario you're an asshole that had her go though an abortion, worst case she keeps a kid she didnt want initially.

>The article acknowledges that women poke holes as a form of stealthing and that it is also a legitimate form of sexual assault
How many articles condemning it did they write in the past? That's right, none.
Its only a problem now that men do it.

Is this a joke? Suing someone because they got pregnant during sex? Something that there is always a chance of when your having sex? Have you ever had sex?

One of your famous nationals, Julian Assange was charged for that by the swedish justice (though it's obvious the US are behind that). Of course Sweden sees that as rape.

archive.is/0YNfn

Women are herd creatures. Theyre only libertine now because thats the "thing to do". They put chokers on, bullrings in their noses, because its the "thing to do". Theyre fhe plebiest of plebs

> not wearing 3 layers of condoms you made yourself when sleeping with bitches.

enjoy your alimony.

That's why women should not be sluts.
But they never learn

are you a virgin?

Fake news to further the feminist agenda. The prevailing injustice is the child support scam. I live in the Pacific NW, and one fact of life here that every male faces is that most women here are looking to collect as much child support from as many financially viable men as they can get. We see it everywhere across this region. There hasn't been a stigma attached to out of wedlock births here for generations. In fact, it's a point of pride here for the ladies to boast about numerous suckers they trapped into supporting their whoring lifestyle. I swear, I'm not exaggerating. This is the prevailing culture here. People speculate that the cultural abyss here began with isolated communities of loggers and prostitution which never advanced with advance of the sexual revolution.

ive read about one whore forum that apparently this is prevalent (at least here) among men who visit hookers. Sometimes they get off to fucking a whore and when theyre about to cum they pull the rubber off and fire it all in the pussy.
From what ive understood, experienced whores are aware of this fact and always keep an eye on cumming gun so he wouldnt slip the rubber off.

as long as he pulls out and doesnt fucking creampie her, I say go for it. ignorance is bliss.

You sound like a fucking retard

only have sexual intercourse when you're trying to create child. If you're not married and trying to have a child, go fuck off then.

lol @ degenerates eating themselves

We Thief: Dark Project now

So it's only white men doing it then as usual.

fuck off, If i want some pussy im getting it

It's why Assange has been trapped in an Ecuadorian embassy for nearly five years or so now. So no matter your personal opinion, it can get you into deep shit.

For me, it's the same as women lying about taking the pill, it's despicable. HOWEVER, women are still better off as they can abort; men are totally dependent on the decision of the woman. She lies about taking the pill and carries the child to term, you're gonna pay for the rest of your short life. Men takes off the condom, the woman can get an abortion and end of story.

Aren't you supposed to be cooking dinner, mum?

Only nigger females or hookers commit abortion though

but you're acting like one

this
goes for both genders of course, and I am pretty sure it's more common among women, but a dick move either way

> Man decides whether to get partner pregnant or not
>Partner decides to keep or not

Seems to be an equal exchange of power to me

there's nothing wrong with having sex for fun when you're married
just be prepared that you might accidentally make a child

No you fucking idiot.

Goddamnit, women do the same shit with birth control all the time.

Fuck off.

that and about 40% of the Uni population these days m8.

Probably explains why college girls are so batshit insane; the effects of an aborted pregnancy can fuck a woman right up for years, rendering them over-emotional and extraordiinarily clingy.

Someone has to keep the white race since alive

>is it rape

Do you have no fucking idea what rape is?

yes but only if a woman poking holes in a condom or gathering spermed from used ones in the trash is too.

I used to mime putting a condom on when I didnt have one.

You think your slick huh

Sounds more like setting yourself up for childhood support.

well it worked didnt it

but stealthing your gender is ok

double standards

>implying most women don't see consexual sex as rape

brazilian post best post

What's up with the high quality br posts lately?

Same with based nippon.

That's right.. The other races just rape..

oh damn
shots fired

>things that never happened

Cool, let's see them get outraged over bugchasing and stealth pozzing
Except they won't because gays are morally perfect in their eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4

Seems pretty shitty.

Bugchasing and stealth pozzing has already been discussed, it was a smear campaign by anti-gay groups.

It's not real.

It's...

Dare I say...

Fake. News.

its shitty. its not rape.

Women like about being on birth control sometimes, thats not rape either.

Yes.

That's why I said it's despicable, forcing a woman to take this decision is absolutely not okay. Still, they DO have this legal course of action, which makes them better off in the direct comparison.

Who the hell hasn't done that?
How is it suddenly a thing?

>using (((contraception)))

Untrue. 12 years ago in middle school I knew some 13 year old fags who were desperate to get aids because it was the ultimate way, in their minds, of living the gay experience.
This documentary was made by gay people who were concerned about bug chasing. It is very, very real.
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
These people fetishize death. It's not uncommon. Like the gay version of teen suicide.

Do you really have to ask?

I hope they are white men, making more white babies, even unwanted would be... dare I say... SAVING THE WOOOORLD

OP should've posted a source. Y'know, as you're supposed to do. Tired of newfags just posting a FUCKING SCREENCAP. Stop defending this shit

>It's not real.
People are absolutely into it and many claim to have done it.

Make a fetlife account if you don't believe me.

fucking christ this is real

You're missing the point you homologous disgusting faggot.

I had a gf whom I am pretty sure wanted me to kill her. From the very first time she wanted to be tied up and bitten, spanked, etc. and no matter what I did it wasn't enough. The last three movies she brought over for us to watch were Secretary, They Shoot Horses Don't They and Star 80.

You know, maybe I misread her, but even if I did, I'm pretty sure that death fetish thing is real. My concern at the time was that her own death may not have been the only one in play.

Yes, of fucking course I miss the sex. Best ever.

any females can you tell me if you can tell the difference if a dude is wearing a condom or not?

are you? obviously you can feel the difference between a penis with a condom on it or not

wait... wait... I just realized maybe american women can't because with american men there's literally no more movement inside them without a condom thanks to dr. shlomo, fucking hell

Not a female, but a non-insignificant portion of women have told me it doesn't feel as good, which makes sense. You're replacing textured skin with plastic latex.

They also get raw/sore much faster with a condom on, which is why you need lots of lube if you are a marathon guy

HIV got its start by stealth pozzing. Gaeton Dugas, aids patient zero, knew he was sick and continued to have sex with THOUSANDS of men after being told by doctors to stop. After orgies he would say "I've got gay cancer. I'm going to die. And so are you."
More pro gay sources:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6myPssmXEwg

No, just a negotiation tactic.
Don't be antisemitic.

This.

>Who the hell hasn't been a dishonest shitbag

why didnt they inject bleach in him

I have fucking done this so many times I lost count. I can't enjoy condom sex at all.

Pro-tip: the best way to get the condom off is tell the girl you want to doggy style. As her back is turned, pull the condom so that it's already near the end. Once you are inside her, make her lay stomach down as opposed to being on her knees. If you fuck her roughly now, with both long and short pumps, the condom will slip off inside her. You can even break a condom like this a few times if it's tight

That one dude has killed millions of niggers and fags. What an absolutely based hero. I like to imagine he wasn't gay at all and just did it because he knew he had to save the world.

>dishonest shitbag
Fuck off m8, condoms ruin the fun

>muh women's rights
a woman who is having casual sex enough to be "stealthed" deserves it. They are degenerates. They should be scared.

>"Yo dude I totes got that roastie pregnant! You wish you were as alpha as me paying alimony for the next 18 years!"

Somehow I find it hard to believe. If people are bragging about it then the chances are that no one is actually doing it considering it's impossible to prove or disprove and are pretending to be "alpha". What's much more likely is that people will start doing it because they think it's what "alphas do".
These are real world memes they've used for fucking years it's just that your average goy never ever seems to pick up on them.
Did the Beatles teenieboppers really love the Beatles so much that they would cry and scream as soon as they seen them? Of course not. What actually happened was Brian Epstein literally paid a few shill girls to scream and cry when they seen the Beatles to make it seem like they already had a lot of popularity. By shills doing that the goys will do the same because mob mentality and it causes an increase in goys doing it naturally based entirely on it being "the thing to do". They obviously don't bother doing that know because it's been common since the '60s.
Feel free to look it up.

is lying about being on birth control rape?

It isn't fucking rape

It should be punished, but it clearly isn't rape ffs. That's like saying murder is the same as slapping someone

/r/incells pls go

Nah it ain't fag.

Or lying about tubes being tied. Bitch did that shit to me last weekend. Still scared shitless I nutted all up in that shit like 4 times.