Could this be the best article ever on the Brexit fiasco?

Could this be the best article ever on the Brexit fiasco?

>The new right wants you to believe that Brexit ignited spontaneously out of a broad Western backlash against racial tolerance and decadence. It wants you to believe that these are your “legitimate concerns.” But as the craven svengalis of triumphant neoconservatism and the gurning spivs they stand behind try to scrawl their own ugly slogans over the pages of recent history, remember that it could have been otherwise.

>Remember this, because people will try to erase it from the story. Brexit is happening because the people of Britain have been through eight years of savage and senseless austerity. If you take away all of the things that make community life possible—not just the libraries but the youth centers, the after-school clubs, the parks and citizens advice centers—if you do all that and then fix it so people can hardly even afford to leave the house, presuming they have energy out of their exhausting jobs, then communities atrophy.

thebaffler.com/war-of-nerves/brexit-austerity-penny

How many of them are contractors that suck you Gov funds for Immigrant Relocation / Sustainability efforts?

PS: Patton Oswalt is a poo.

>(((fincancial institutions))) and (((banks))) are leaving Britain
>A bad thing

>But as the craven svengalis of triumphant neoconservatism and the gurning spivs

Someone really likes reading their own writing.

Firms movin out.
Pakis movin in.
Goodbye cunt britain.

>UK will burn because of Brexit
Change the record Fritz, you only care because Brexit is bad for your precious EU, not because you want the best for Britain.

>not because you want the best for Britain.

Correct, I want you to suffer.

>Goodbye cunt britain.

Now that you've surpassed them economically, will you grant British economic migrants asylum?

Only if they watch us patiently while we fuck some of those British immigrant pussies.

Suffering is giving away our countries to an evil, corrupt bunch of sick, unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats who hate Europeans.

>evil, corrupt bunch of sick, unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats who hate Europeans

Sounds like your government.

In your dreams Sanjay

The government was elected to represent the British people by the majority of voting British people.

ROI is a basket case with nothing going for it outside the language, good luck with that.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one.

> britian sucks, the land of gang rape and steet shitting is superior
> yet all indians want to move out of pooland to Britain where people can play cricket and use toilets

You can only have it one way pajeet. Also, DESIGNATED

Leaving the EU firsts was morronic

Undercut Ireland tax wise then and cut all their throats

You sir are and idiot

You know you're fucked when....

You should have disrrupted it from the inside
If france stays you wont benefit from this
>immigrants
London mayor is a muslim you are already fucked there

>tfw you realise Indians had to go back because they couldn't comprehend British toilets and kept getting fined for trying to shit outside.

France is set to become more powerful than Germany if the UK leaves. A lot more powerful.

Cutting all ties with it is best option, why meddle from the inside? Just get out and watch it start crumbling.

>looking to move
Not a story.

I wouldn't expect a streetshitter to understand how other numbers come into play here.
That information is useless, you need to provide percentages. What percentage of all 'british' indians are leaving? compared to other ethnicities, it's likely not a large difference.

I'll make it simple for you

>1000 people live in britain
>100 leave for their homeland
>22 of which are indian
>but out of that original 1000, 330 people are indian

this means only a small fraction of indians left, but it looks like a large number of leaving indians because there's just so many fucking indians there to begin with

shouldn't you be answering phone calls or something?

Irish corporate taxes are almost 0

Why do you care about france's power?

But it wont crumble if france stays

Maybe Britain can now focus their attention on rebuilding their manufacturing base instead of being overly dependant on the financial Jew

I hope the UK fucking collapses.

Gutentag Hans,
ich sehe das du wieder eine autistischen thread hat gemacht
Ich Würde es schatzen wann du damit aufhörst.
Vielen Dank
Belgien

Chile

LOL

WHY is it always a fucking german talking about brexit ? do you autists fap thinking about defeating UK this time ?

>eight years of savage and senseless austerity

I don't care, I'm not German. I would very much care if I were, though. Baffling how many Germans don't seem to pay attention to what happens in the Council.

Fucking kek

12%

Its only a matter of time until other countries leave though, once Britain officially escapes and doesn't burn, the rest will follow us.

By fuck their pussies do you mean message multiple women on facebook with autistic messages?

You are the financial jew
And you want to stay the financial jew at least until you improove your industry

Britain maybe wont burn but will neither benefit until/if EU collapses
I dont see many/any countries following if france doesnt

>Then the USA punishes companies that outsource to India forcing them to bring said work back to US. India's economy crumbles in seconds.

was it decent German at least?

You're the same German that spams hate threads about BRexit on the daily. Barely ''user'' anymore. Sad.

Fair enough. We'll see

Germans are the most loathsome creatures I have ever encountered. It amazes me you ever produced a Hitler, since your entire race seems programmed to be a society of compliant, emotionless goyim

>US punishes companies
Why would the ppl that run the goverment punish themselves

Heinrich, how are you typing this whilst being raped by a Mohammedan?
>See's one article that supports his bias
>Tries to gloat whilst his country is literally 40% Islamic already.

>unelected

Like our Queen.

Sorry, you were saying?

hitler was not german

They just won't accept that we do not want millions of Muslims to be eligible to move to the UK from anywhere in the EU.

That's it, nothing more. The sooner they accept this, the better for everyone.

The queen is no more than a tourist attraction nowadays m8

She does also lead the illuminati, the space reptilians and the NWO tho.

True

>5,365 Indians returned to India from the UK
to put that figure in perspective, there are 800,000 Indian-born people living here, so under 0.7% of Indians in the UK left.

not to mention the second generation which is not included in that stat