Ivanka Trump: Allowing Syrian refugees into the U.S. 'has to be part of the discussion'

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my memes... and my fellow pedes... even my MAGA hats. The memes I've lost... the pedes I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our president.

I didn't vote for him because he was far too friendly with the juden. And I'm regretting that decision less and less every day. I won't be voting for him in 2020.

4D CHESS GIVE THEM A CHANCE LE XDDD
PRAISE KEK PEDES XDD

>Quoting the wrong fucking part of her statement

sage and beige these retards

She's not wrong about this guys, there's no reason to think she has evil intentions. Just trust Trump.

STAY LOYAL

Hello, kikefriend.

I'd do anything she wanted, she's a literal 10/10

>the pedes I've lost
>pedes

can someone inform me on this epic new memay?

you must be new, we've always referred to trump as a nimble navigator and adopted the term centipede thus 'pedes. Just like other popular memes like Awoo.

>you must be new, we've always referred to trump as a nimble navigator and adopted the term centipede thus 'pedes. Just like other popular memes like Awoo.

Just leave this place and get back to redd*t

fuck off shareblue

i actually found it on r_thedonald if your wondering.
>inb4 go back
no.
i dont care if you hate reddit im not leaving Sup Forums so just fuck off.

You're welcome here don't worry, don't let the stormfags and spencerfags drive you off.

thanks fellow pede

>implying that if you don't want Reddit here that you're a stormfag
I just miss when we weren't shills. Old Sup Forums is dead.

The only shills are the ones doubting Trump so they're pretty easy to see. /ptg/ is the best thread on the board atm

It's a plebbit term.

/awg/ is better than your trumpcuck circle jerk

this

one of my fears during the campaign was Trump hijacking the republican party and making the cuckiness that was there because of boomers come to the fore front and infact becoming a communist party like the democrats.

>oooh I'm a little pede and my feefee got hurt while someone called me out
disgusting piece of shit

>40 Ivanka threads in the last hour
>all say the exact same thing

NOPE NO ORGANIZED SHILLING HERE AT ALL FOLKS

It's clear that the shills are trying to turn Sup Forums against Ivanka but it wont work. Our loyalty is strong and united for Trump.

Most of those fags are just baiting for replies.
The worst shills are those FOR Trump. They're why this place has become such an echo chamber.

As a Jew lover I am disappointed that Jared and Ivanka are making Jews look so bad.

Sure it can be part of the discussion, as the opening joke as an ice breaker

You're wrong, portubro on /ptg/ has proven that spencer shills and leftypol have been raiding for weeks. We need to stay strong and loyal for Trump.

Fucking loser Ivanka.

Tired of this shit.

fuck off kike

who'd you vote for?

you fuck off
back to plebbit with the rest of you pedes

r_thedonald fags will defend this.

how much do you get paid for your posts pedefag? don't tell me you're doing it because you like the taste of Jewish cock

Tell that stupid cunt to send the refugees to Saudi Arabia or some shit. >90% of the refugees are in other Arab countries. Why not send the other 10% there?

wrong
no loyalty for his base that got him elected, no loyalty for him from his base

Guys I'm officially off the trump train

I'm a full on straight white male 1488 stormtrooper but I just can't support trump anymore

Ivanka wants rapefugeess here? What the hell man.

Ivanka believes in the 6 million lie? What the hell man.

kushner is the antichrist surrogate leader Jew that has infiltrated trump at a profound level, Trump is finished, he's starting to lose all support because of ivanka. It's all down the drain guys, how could trump let this happen?

That guy that predicted kushner's rise to power was fucking right all along, kushner is literally cucking trump through ivanka. How the fuck did we let a literal (((Jew))) into the whitehouse?

>Allowing Syrian refugees into the U.S. 'has to be part of the discussion'
>let refugees in pls
>NO
>ok
>discussion over

:^)

why do we need to stay loyal of he goes against his campaign platform and openly engages in the activities of Hillarys platform? can you explain why we should be loyal to him if he's not loyal to us?

Because he has more information than us. Things change quickly and you need to be able to adapt, Trump should be trusted because he has more information on the inside than we do.

SHE'S GONE FULL JEW

There's an entire fucking website for you r/thedonald faggots. Go back.

"le ebic 6d chess goyim XXXDDDD"
Fuck off, you can lie to yourself but don't bring that bullshit here.

You realize your shilling is really obvious and that you'll never defeat us right?

>when someone unironically calls themselves a pede

You're just deepthroating jew dicks at this point,

>The only shills are the ones doubting Trump

Start thinking for yourself hommie, He does good, he does bad. There is no denying it.

#FireIvanka
#FireKushner

Bring back MAGA!!!

You're an embarrassment kys