Hey you, nazi scum! This guy's show currently has 5 stars on Netflix...

Hey you, nazi scum! This guy's show currently has 5 stars on Netflix. How does it make you feel now that science and reason are objectively winning the war of ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgyWLaTXio)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought stars were removed because it offended people? Were they added back because this offends the right people?

>Winning the war of ideas
Winning the war of ideas among blue-pilled faggots

literally who cares. this old washed up fuck realized nobody cares about his science show for kids anymore, and he could become a living meme by sucking a gallon of nigger cum through a tube while getting assfucked by "Jennifer" the transvestite with 5 o' clock shadow and scream about how progressive he's being.

>imblying the ratings aren't being (((edited))) in order to portray Shill Nye the Mechanical Engineering Goy in a positive light

why does nobody ever call this fag out for referring to himself as a "scientist?" he's literally never held one science-related job ...ever

(((Netflix)))

No one cared about the rating system on Netflix until they buffed it after Schumer was btfo.

Now no one will trust it.

Well the guy has science in his name AND the name of the show, plus its in a lab.

bretty sure that means its science, I guess i better just start taking dick in the the ass now since its science.

>fuck this earth

Where where you when Bill Nye became Ken Ham?

>implying this thread wasn't a subtle attempt to correct the record ala Amy Schumer

Why you lie to me OP

the Netflix "star" system is a complete lie, they just set the stars to whatever they want

Who fucking cares, I don't want to watch something like it anyway. Anything titled "My Sex Junk" probably isn't science anyway so it doesn't really matter.

BTFO

VERY FAKE SCIENCE

Do you think Bill will do an episode where he proves BBC is superior in every way that matters?
He should also do one about cultural appropriation where he says being manly is appropriating blacks because only black men are real men. Also trans men.

It was 5 stars on mine by default until I adjusted it accordingly. I thought it was the same for everyone, maybe not.

My cuck brother in law and his college sophomore wife share our account so maybe it's skewed towards their preferences

it's a shitpost. that's the joke

>witty
wow

Stop letting your shitty (((family))) leech off you.

believe it or not, this is a copypasta. I've seen this exact post in another Bill Nye thread

OP is confirmed plebbit
no more star ratings

God damn even "Le black science man XD" isn't as cringeworthy as Bill Nye is now.

Last night I was going to make a huge compilation of the reviews that had star ratings for the show, but got bored after a while.

The vast majority of comments+ratings are 1-star, from before they switched it. Afterwards, of course you can't see it anymore but you can see the negative comments about it.

Normos are starting to align against this garbage as well, even on places like Reddit/imgur/etc you will see a lot of people talking about how this isn't the Bill Nye they knew and loved, this is some abomination forcing preachy-garbage down their throats. Even worse--this is no longer a children's show. Opening up the comments on Netflix or elsewhere will show you a plethora of people who watched the originals saying "I wouldn't let my kids watch this."

>stars removed because they're offensive

>bases political agenda on science instead of the other way around
retard

Although I don't believe their (Netflix) claim, if you send them a mail about the ratings system vs thumbs system, they will tell you the ratings system was "exactly the same as the thumbs system" and the ratings you saw were tailored-results, just like they are with the new thumbs system.

Personally, I think that's a mountain of bullshit, but that's their claim. It's possible it sometimes worked.

Plenty of shit films on Amazon have 4+ star ratings.
Doesn't mean I'm trusting those retards for reviews

are you aware production studios can buy a 5 star rating? fucking Midnight Meat Train has a 5 star rating

Bill Nye never said this.
See for yourself at 7:30 (youtube.com/watch?v=GgyWLaTXio)
He was just talking about the relationship between genes and chromosomes. Never mentioned gender at all. Why are you trying to defame one of our great science icons?

The show is highly rated by its target audience; go figure.

5 stars?!?! OR 72% match?

BILL NYE BTFO'd by Netflx.

Just set up separate profiles.

are you talking about the original because bill nye saves the world only has 1 star for me

at least the normies see right through it, that's a step in the right direction

I don't believe that it's legitimately getting five stars. Their experience with that woman has chastened them. otoh, maybe their userbase is full on retarded?

I had a feeling he never used those words. But the transfaggotry was not a major political issue prior to this decade either.

costs more

Once politics are presented as science things get really dangerous

The Magic School Bus was better than Bill Nye the pseudo-science guys show back in the day.

Also, as someone pursuing a career in science, I want to just say that this motherfucker needs to be strangled to death.

I'm 1000% mad, fuck this asshole, fuck his liberal groupies, fuck anyone who can't see this cunt for what he is. This fucker, people have spent their entire lives working to understand the nature of the world we live in for the betterment of mankind and then this asshole has the gall to do... this. Just to squeeze some shekels from some faggots.

especially when presented to an audience who is no longer educated and has lost the ability to think critically.

wtf is this true? pic related

Wow the video was taken down.

god what did we do to deserve this future

(((Rachel Bloom)))

Gave women the right to vote

You forgot the ™ on science and reason

95% of everything these people enjoy in life was created by white culture, but I guess that doesn't qualify as appropriation. I cannot believe any self respecting white person would sit in that audience and let that fuckwit berate them for appropriating muh asian culture...give me a fucking break

"social sciences" like gener studies aren't science

Get better bait images. I'll give you a rare one for free

He wasn't strictly *telling* them, just suggesting it in a fairly heavy-handed manner

>6 gorillian stars on netflix

>Females voting highly on what agrees with their emotions and not what is factually accurate

Well shiver me timbers.

"Women were a mistake."
-God, probably

>tfw we constantly go around in the vicious circle of women being "kept down", women being given rights, women abusing those rights, women being "kept down"

Part of me thinks it's never going to change.

Science, logic and reason win against any religion, any time. Bill Nye fucked up when he brought politics into it.

The Ancient fucking Greeks saw this one coming.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen