FUCK! WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL! ITS NOT A MEME!

pol! we need to take this guy down he is dangerous

Yes, because it's your average, run-of-the-mill white person that is having 10 kids.

we need to kick up a fuss over this,it cannot fly

protest the channel and the advertizers saying it promotes genocide

if we can weaponize our autism for some antifa scumbag with a bikelock why not this?

Tea man is making some sense here.

So Bill's be sayin we should castrate niggers?

Just post birth rate statistics of white couples vs other races.

Then accuse bill nye of being racist because clearly he wants to limit the amount of colored and immigrant children being born.

Use their own language against them.

That sounds great, is israel going to volunteer first?

Isn't that the whole reason they started killing baby girls in China?

Classy Bill...

>So Bill's be sayin we should castrate niggers?

I think he was literally calling for taxing people for having kids.

Doesn't matter really if you don't have legal income in the first place.

which country would you consider the DEVELOPED world?

africa or america?...........

Take a look at America's heavily populated cities

I told you fucks

Climate change is code for population control.

yall should have listened. tsk tsk

>africa or america
>country

Found the guy who shouldn't procreate.

What groups are having lots of children in the developed world right now?

White countries are the only developed ones

>he thinks that this means white genocide
Yeah maybe if they're limiting it to 3 kids
While I know a few large christian families, it's mostly minorities that have huge family sizes.

>What groups are having lots of children in the developed world right now?

Then substract from that population the ones you can't tax because theres nothing to tax.

and "developing countries" are the ones that pollute the most

>people can't have kids because it causes pollution
>but we need to bring in migrants to maintain our society

WE COMMUNIST CHINA NOW

>Penalize people who have too many kids
>White people can afford the penalty
>Brown people can't
>Brown people leave

Few kids in first world but many in third world, yeah, great idea Bill Nye you dumb motherfucker

Do these people even have a brain

whites should ruin their genitals and catch as many diseases as possible to render themselves unable to procreate. whites should race mix. whites should limit their family size.

Whites should be silent. Whites should take up less space. There needs to be less whites in leadership and management positions.

White Genocide is way out in the open at this point.

Are there cocks on his bowtie?

I think we should ignore the factories in China and tax Americans, undeveloped starving nations should have all the children and then we can import them

This. Accuse him of saying that minorities shouldn't have too many kids, that he's being racist against mexicans and all that. Fuck him.

Yet China and India have 2.7 Billion people between them, and contribute measurably more pollution than places like Europe and Canada.

Trips of truth

Bill Nye has early signs of dementia. You can see this on all of his unprompted interviews, he exhibits difficulty with word finding abilities, he's also possibly been used as a useful idiot as those with neurological degeneration are easily manipulated. Use this information to take him down.

You know, i always laughed hahahhaha when somebody said jews wanted to commit genocide on whites, i mean so ridicuolous right? just laughing hahahahaha but this is so omg i mean no kidding this is so transparent what he actualls wants to achieve.

>Bill Nye has early signs of dementia. You can see this on all of his unprompted interviews, he exhibits difficulty with word finding abilities, he's also possibly been used as a useful idiot as those with neurological degeneration are easily manipulated. Use this information to take him down.

He could also be high on weed.

Reminder climate change was caused by nomadic, non-white, tribes roaming the planet, as they cut down the trees for warfare without thinking to reseed the areas they desolated.

Wouldn't this actually only affect non-whites?

White people mostly have only one kid in 1st world countries, while non-whites have tons, along with the fact they usually poor meaning they won't be able to afford said penalties.

Not to mention jews tend to have 10+ kids so this will never happen

It's definitely the developed world that needs to stop breeding!

People in the developed world need to have more kids. We are the only ones that produce anything.

The developing world is dumpster fire that everyone wants to escape, hence the European situation.

Just keep feeding them.

>penalize people in the developed world for having too many kids

So spics and niggers will be affected most then right? Hardly white genocide.

I wouldn't call Asia "developed" they still eat dogs AFAIC

black babies are so ugly

>penalize people that have kids in the developed world

This means Bill Nye is for the culling of all the extra muslim children that are being born in the West.

Because it aint us whites having tons of children.

Bill Nye confirmed redpilled spy

Faggot ass atheists ten to believe in population control, retarded I know. HEY YOU CANT HAVE CHILDREN!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?

We need to push feminism in third world countries with extreme birth rates.

Lol good luck. The hive mind works without reason or logic. Weaponised autism is pretty much useless because its an unharnessed power.