It's over guys, Kushner successfully destroyed trump through ivanka

Guys I'm officially off the trump train

I'm a full on straight white male 1488 stormtrooper but I just can't support trump anymore

Ivanka wants rapefugeess here? What the hell man.

Ivanka believes in the 6 million lie? What the hell man.

kushner is the antichrist surrogate leader Jew that has infiltrated trump at a profound level, Trump is finished, he's starting to lose all support because of ivanka. It's all down the drain guys, how could trump let this happen?

That guy that predicted kushner's rise to power was fucking right all along, kushner is literally cucking trump through ivanka. How the fuck did we let a literal (((Jew))) into the whitehouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=71059
shareblue.com
youtu.be/39hRGHr0X_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump has them both well in hand. I trust our President.

>Guys I'm officially off the trump train

Good, we don't need beta cucks like you who can't control their feelings

>Rapefugees
Not gonna happen.

>6 million lie
Just because you can sit behind a screen and type what you want doesn't mean you'd go out in the streets and say that shit. You have 0 logic/strategy if you do.

1/10 bait post.
Try harder next time shillbag

Sage.

$.02 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for correcting the record.

Hey fags someone that has a different opinion than you isn't a fucking shill

Go back to r_thedonald fucking reddit newfags

I voted trump, just concerned he's been entrapped by Jews

Its too easy to blame Jared alone.

Trump has to take some responsibility

We must rout not only corrupters, but those they corrupt/

Guess who just signed tax breaks for Wall St!

>I don't 100% agree with Trump 100% of the time! WAAAAAAAAA poor me!

>
>Trump has them both well in hand. I trust our President.
Then you're a fucking idiot. Literally look at what he's done and what he's said. He's become one of (them). He's (((Trump))) now.

Dont forget we cant let him get the nuclear codes

Theres a pretty big fucking difference between 100% and 2%.

We got a Scotus justice. Nothing else. Every other fucking thing has been a lie or watered down to nothing.

You're trying too hard. Sage.

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?

haha you can't be retarded enough to think an alerican politician is going to deny the holocaust. Fuck off shill

You can thank the faggot activist judges

Oh, Trump didn't try to repeal Obama Care? He didn't write any EO's repealing Obama EO's? He didn't start building the wall?

Face it fuckwad, everything not being done is because of Congress, not Trump.

Reduce corporate tax to 15%
wtf??

who is going to pay for shit --oh right, you are.

How about you stop telling us to go to the_donald and we'll stop calling you shills. It works both ways.

Well, may people have a political discusion in a political board instead of playing the Shill/Reddit/Shareblue card 24/7 as SJW do?

>That guy that predicted kushner's rise to power was fucking right all along
Everything has changed.

With such an egregious and indisputable war crime committed against Syria hanging over his head for the next 4 years, Trump is toast. He killed his presidency with one fatal blunder and exceedingly reckless mistake.

No matter what Trump does from this point forward, he has proven himself to be a pathological liar who cannot be trusted. He has likewise staffed his administration with serial prevaricators. Trump’s blind rush to judgment, without any factual evidence whatsoever, reveals him to be without conscience and devoid of common sense.

Given this unfortunate state of affairs, the American people are effectively leaderless once again. In the ensuing chaos, the nation is being stampeded into more foreign wars on behalf of Israel. Trump has been relegated to nothing more than a puny pitchman for the Greater Israel project. And his prominently positioned son-in-law is but a messenger boy relaying the orders from Tel Aviv.

‘Kushner Coup’ inside the Trump White House
Posted on April 13, 2017 by State of the Nation
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=71059

good points imho

>We got a Scotus justice.

In the end, this is all that really matters though. The rest is a retarded dog and pony show. The SC is the last line of defense and must be preserved.

wew

so moot was buddies with and gave mod power to a degenerate bernout with a adopted nog?

bruh I had no idea

Perhaps the two Holocaust-related "gaffes" are actually the most open wink and nod we've ever gotten from someone in power.

Really, now. I get that you're running off a script and this is your job. But seriously, could you ask your bosses to at least come up with some new material? I'm getting tired of reruns.

How about you go to r/the_donald and call us shills from there

Truth. And we will get more. Lower level judges too. Now that the nuclear option has been used, Republicans need to make saving the judiciary #1. Doesn't matter what laws you pass it judges are just gonna kike 'em up.

Deal

Only retards thought anything meaningful would move through congress before the 2018 elections, the only tool Trump has at the moment are executive orders and activist judges shoot down almost everything he puts his name on; so now we have to sit back and wait for SCOTUS to do its job.

Someone should shoop Trump and Kushner's faces into this pic
Make Kushner the devil speaking into the ear of that leader would be Trump

Quite the opposite, low income and middle class income people are having their taxes lowered by an effective 0.5% to 2%.

Lower income families and middle income families are having their tax rates dropped by 4% to 10%.

Well, at least you've figured out saying "Drumpf" every post wasn't working.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your shareblue account

I can only hope

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off CTR shill

>le Kushner meme

Literally debunked the day after the Syrian strike.

Go back to /r/MarchAgainstTrump.

You are a nigger and a shill.

It's getting easier to spot these shill threads every day. And they all use some variation of the same crying angry guy meme and the MAGA hat.

There is nothing wrong with the guy. Fuck off shareblue.

Fuck off man I'm not some
>1 post by this ID
shareblue shill

just because I posted an image that CTR and shareblue frequently use =/= I'm shareblue

t. shareblue

Gee, talk about irony.

It's over. He went cuck. He's gotta either build a Space Elevator, or he's getting primaried by Jeb.

Your wording makes you sound like a shill.

fucking /r/the_donald fags still clinging to their
emperor kike in chief
I hope u all die

It kinda does.

>1 post by this ID

the real shills

I bet you didn't even read what I posted fucking braindead redditors

No, no, of course not. It's possible you're JIDF or RT. The shilling for sheckles possibilities are endless.

Trump destroyed Trump when he slurped ZOG dick on happy holohoax day and called patriots evil accomplices to hitler.

>>>>>>>>T_D

Pretty much spot on. This nigger likes to pretend that he is not being paid but fuck man they are so transparent it is degusting.

Share blue shill. You'll really be pissed once his policies start working. And he gets more judges on the court

I can guarantee you I'm not a shill and I'm not being paid, I literally voted trump man, and I'm still with him, merely concerned his been corrupted by jews

Nope, I want a wall and I want her in jail and I want a complete ban on muslims from the U.S.

Idiots calling me a shill are baffling, it's sad how Sup Forums has turned into a shit show of faggots posting

>cuck cuck cuck
>shill shill shill
>CTR CTR CTR
>shareblue shareblue shareblue

And contributing nothing to the thread other than to accuse me of being a paid shill on Sup Forums

But I couldn't give a shit because i know I'm not a shill

Kys

Though Hillary was disgusting I was against Trump from the beginning, but this is actually clever.
You may talk about jews but talk about two young persons knowing one's dad is a dinosaur with dementia.
If Ivanka wants to see a second term (Trump may be dead or demented by then) she will have to shill over majorities.
Soon even the media won't have any ammunition against Trump anymore.
Remeber bipolar twitter rampage? Gone.
Bannon? Gone.

Is Jared fit in economy??
Because the Don obviously has no clue about macroeconomies / currencies.

Nuke Assad I could care less

Another failed attempt at outing me as a shill

Do you even hear yourself, commie? It was never your money to begin with. Stealing a thing has never been sufficient to make it yours.

fuck Drempf seriously I regret voting for that fat blowhard. fuck him. not my damn president

This is some top quality shilling here, well done lad!

Are you new to the job and want to make a good impression?

Sage btw

You have a Queen you Danish Retard

No one believes a fucking thing that comes out of your mouth, nigger.

I wish I could get paid to post bullshit on pol

If you say so . Doesn't change the fact that you sound exactly like every "don't you regret" posters to come through here in the last four months right down to the language and image used. Which means you're either being paid, or are clinically retarded for aping a proven shillposter style.

Stop replying or at least sage this obvious shill thread you fucking newfag idiots

tons of pic related ITT
when will you Trumpcucks get the memo? he's a neocon shill, Dubya 2.0
prepare to get drafted and die in a war for Israel (the wall isn't happening either idiot)

Can you guys link me to the signup page?

What is it about people calling you out for being a shill you find baffling? You have been called a nigger because you are, in fact, a nigger and you are called a cuck because you enjoy watching your wife being fucked by niggers and sandniggers. They call you CTR/Shareblue because that is who you are working for.
It is pretty simple for human beings but I should have know that the nigger brain could understand this.

shareblue.com

It is truly amazing how fast all of the talk about draining the swamp died down. Didn't he say "Clinton is not that bad" or something like it.

I'm sure the ptg cucks will defend this.

Or no wall.

OR ObAMACARE LOL

shareblue.com

Danish proxies are a bad idea shills. They are pretty based themselves. They see what is happening in Sweden and will have none of it.

At least try a little harder.

A truly excellent post.

No lie.

Fucking retards like this who think a physical barrier seperating two countries big enough to be seen from space can be constructed in Trumps first 100 days.

Ditto goes for all the other shit Obama had 8 years to boobytrap.

Fucking braindead lolberals

>you're a nig nog

Sorry to disappoint man, definitely not black

Proving to random internet strangers you aren't Black.

How fucking racist are you Shill?

I've been off the Trump train since the dumbass bombed Syria. Now that Kushner defeated Bannon there's no looking out.

You are a nigger shill but you only debate the nigger part...

you image filenames give you away, dumbass

not black, but definitely not white

This guy creeps me out

Is it all media spin though?

youtu.be/39hRGHr0X_k

Did you even read the OP retard? I'm a full 1488 stormtrooper with multiple SS tats, of course I'm racist

Did you mouthbreathe while typing?
Don't you see what's happening?

literally everything that did not happen was due to the Fed Judicial. This is why SCOTUS is crucial.

Give it fucking time.

also, totally kekking at the big shock that Ivanka isn't a Holocaust denier

Fuck off you antisemite, go kill yourself. The Trump train has no room for racists.

>anyone who still supports trump still is from reddit

Stop this meme, I want our president to do well. Not his fault congress sucks at getting a healthcare plan, and two judges have blocked two executive orders. Enough of this >I'm off the trump train wahhhhhh, fucking faggots. Grow up.

>no room for racists

I prefer the term irredeemable deplorable

>Trump has to take some responsibility
Exactly. Trump put both Jared and Ivanka in charge, so most of the blame is on him. They only have power now because of him. Trump needs to fire them both and get back on the MAGA track - his campaign agenda and all the promises he made during the campaign.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

My original OP was merely click bait to get discussion rolling

Too bad Sup Forums has goon full retard and isn't able to discern a troll from an actual shill

Why did any one trust a business man? I am glad Hillary took an L but goddamn y'all.

>needing a research paper to discover that a guy named Jay Irwin is jewish

It's getting fucking annoying on here, people can't make up their minds

That is what you said anyway. No one believes you are anything but a shill and a nigger. Hell your skin may be white but you are still a nigger.

don't be a cuck

Corporations don't pay taxes right now anyways. They hire entire buildings of accountants & lawyers to find every possible loophole and deduction.

Then don't use a widely recognized Share Blue troll image. It'll guarantee (You)s, but certainly won't lead to any meaningful discussion.

>I trust our President.
Why? Trump is almost 100 days into his Presidency and he has not followed through on one campaign promise yet. Why does DACA still exist? Why does the UN still exist in America and why are we still a part of it? Why does Obamacare still exist? Remember he said he would repeal first thing?? I could go on, but you get the point...

Plus, he brought in globalist leftist commie democrats into his administration, including Jared and Ivanka. He is setting a horrid precedent by his nepotism and we are sitting back allowing it. We don't want Presidents to hire their family, yet we are letting Trump get away with it. Disgusting.