Day of the rake : Housing Market Crash + NAFTA Withdrawn + Currency Crash

> Currency Valuation : CAD->USD (0.73) and dropping

> Biggest Mortgage Lender Crashing zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/canadas-housing-bubble-explodes-its-biggest-mortgage-lender-crashes-most-history
- "They did what appears to be to us a very expensive deal," said David Baskin, president and founder of Baskin Wealth Management in Toronto, a former investor in Home Capital stock. "Basically they blew up the income statement in order to save the balance sheet, which I guess if you’re facing an existential crisis is what you have to do."-

> zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/canada-housing-regulator-warns-strong-evidence-housing-market-problems

Canada reaches America's 2008 moment...

Having watched Canada's market over the years, It's crazy that you guys didn't have the political will to stop foreign speculative capital from flowing into your prominent cities and making your life a living hell. I also, given how much you guys make in income, never understood the insane pricing of everything. I guess the reality is hitting now... Just as Trudeau is importing hordes of people. Will be interesting to observe the social dynamics during this period.

What do leafs have to say about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/11-trillion-commercial-real-estate-bubble-ready-to-rock-the-economy-2016-11
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-02/yellen-eyes-commercial-real-estate-froth-as-fed-weighs-17-risks
google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3930146
vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/is-the-silicon-valley-dynasty-coming-to-an-end
theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/27/silicon-aa-cost-of-living-crisis-has-americas-highest-paid-feeling-poor
mercurynews.com/2017/04/22/in-costly-bay-area-even-six-figure-salaries-are-considered-low-income/
business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/home-capital-shares-plunge-after-mortgage-lender-seeks-2-billion-credit-line-as-deposits-decline
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-26/home-capital-gets-c-2-billion-loan-will-miss-financial-goals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all we need is a little push and our housing bubble will burst. But the Chinese will keep coming, and we will stay bent over until we are a colder Mexico. You can build a wall, but we will be spilling to your large cities with no plans to integrate

I fucking hate my country, everyone I know but one person is a fucking normie who falls for the SJW bullshit.

Only exception is my parents see the bias with Trump. Problem is they fall for everything else, example being is my dad thinks Germany is perfectly fine.

Expand upon this leaf. Why weren't Canadians fighting against this over the past decade when it was causing the middle class there to be priced out of the housing market?

From what I understand, the pay in Canada is far below that in the U.S. However, your housing, on average, is priced above the U.S? How do you guys get by up there? What's life like? Is everyone renting? Do you just suck it up? What is the general sentiment among young people w.r.t to housing?

There won't be much of a crash
>Trudeau is importing hordes of people
>aka rentcucks

Are you on the West coast or East coast? What makes SJW frame of minds so appealing to Canadians? Would you say such people are well off? How would you say the average middle class person is living in Canada? Are they upset about their standard of living? Do you humbly just accept it? Do you think the SJW embrace is due to having so many first generation immigrants who are unaware of your country's history and thus have no desire to conserve it?

Ah', yes... Many countries are attempting to resolve their economic headwinds by the same method :
> Import Demand
to sustain
> Supply side economics
> Provide supportive and upward pressure

It indeed results in diminished standard of living and rent cucks. Interestingly, the new foreign imports are used to way lower conditions thus 'just suck it up'. However, this notably brings down standards for the domestic population. In a way, this is back-door globalization on normalization of living standards. SJW supports this under the guise of 'helping't the world. I don't think they realize that SJW is just another mask for globalization and normalization.

Rent-cucking indeed seems to be the new norm.
It's too far gone to pull back. I think you might be right about there not being a crash.

The only issue however is jobs... LOL, technology is destroying them. So, I don't see how importing people solves the problem. I do see how huge civil unrest is going to brew via this process...

> No Jobs
> Growing domestic population inorganically via foreign importation
> Increasing costs
> Stagnant wages
> Rent-cuckling

There is this and also retail, seems like a global recession is near.

how true is this statement Sup Forums ? am I just talking out of my ass or am I seeing things and trying to understand it with what little knowledge I have on this. is this is where we are headed?

I can answer a few of these

>Are you on the West coast or East coast
More of the middle but leaning towards the East.

>What makes SJW frame of minds so appealing to Canadians?

It is probably the fact that a lot of Canadians have pride of being better then Americans. And with the news blaming America for being evil nazi racist that probably solidified that even more.

That and pride in being multicultural and a place for everyone cause its a country of immigrants!

>Would you say such people are well off?

A lot of the younger generation is having troubles finding housing and jobs. Many people live with their parents (Including me)

> How would you say the average middle class person is living in Canada?

Where I am decently for now.

> Do you humbly just accept it?

I try to subtly red pill my friends and family.

As a bonus even on the radio some dumb bitch said they voted for AYY WEED MAN cause he was hot, and yes same radio station bashed Trump, and yes said radio station was just the same shitty pop songs every day.

Yep, Brick and Mortar retail is collapsing like it did in 2008. Not only is there less consumption due to a dwindling middle class but internet retail is literally signing death certificates. I think sears is noted as declaring bankruptcy soon and there are a record 8640 store closing this year...

The number one expense for people (Housing) was re-inflated and it choked off the economy (again). That and technology developments are meanwhile hitting the economy from the back ....

This time its global as everyone followed the U.S's model and created asset price bubbles...

It's at times like these that either wars break out or something crazy to 'smooth' out the huge economic transition that needs to occur to something new.

>take in rentcucks to sustain housing market
>puts a greater toll on government budget
>prices rise higher because everybody believes "WOW, people LOVE Canada!" and thus they try to make bank off of the rising demand

Can't wait for Canada to suffer an inevitable crisis.

> It is probably the fact that a lot of Canadians have pride of being better then Americans. And with the news blaming America for being evil nazi racist that probably solidified that even more. That and pride in being multicultural and a place for everyone cause its a country of immigrants!

Very interesting reply... However, do people understand that this is literal propaganda? While this mindset was pushed, your currency was literally reduced in strength by 25%+, your housing market was inflated and prostituted by foreigners and politicians (when it crashes, its the middle class that will be hurt), and your standard of living is being normalized lower....

They made people focus on SJWism while gutting your economy.

> A lot of the younger generation is having troubles finding housing and jobs. Many people live with their parents (Including me)

Do these people still support SJWism under these conditions? Do they not understand the cause of their plight? Seems the propaganda worked flawlessly.

Ah', k... This adds another layer to the social re-direction that I forgot about.. They're pushing to legalize weed. Literal Bread and Circuses as they confiscate your economic engine and make rent-cucking the norm.

Thank you leaf anons. This is serving as good info.

What would this do to the American stock market?

crazy stuff, wonder what's going to happen. it makes sense though with trying to start wars and such. somethings got to give, don't know what thing is, especially since there is little to no talk about transition should it happen, and it looks like it will happen;

We need a bust so badly. Im going to finally feel at home

>That cozy feel when walking through abandoned industrial landscape being taken over by plants

American markets have broken away from fundamentals long ago. I don't foresee things changing in U.S markets until they literally decide to pull the carper from underneath anyone. At this point, given how controlled the market is, I don't think anyone can time/predict it who isn't in the 'authority of control'. The crash will come when they desire for it to come. While it is a certain no one will know the timing.

Damn it might actually be happening in Canada.

FINALLY DAY OF THE RAKE

ALL LEAFS ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR THEIR SHITPOSTING

APRIL

TWENTY

SIXTH

They are to trusting of the government cause of it's left leanings and how it looks like it's trying to help the poor people of some butfuck country!

Hell the news is treating people that are jumping over here to avoid being deported by trump as real refuges fleeing someplace dangerous.

>Do these people still support SJWism under these conditions?

It's always somebody's fault, not their own. They will only turn on each other when every else is swallowed. Yes the propaganda has worked perfectly on them. Even when I was in collage I saw a BS poster about the wage gap.

Also the book store I go to sometimes, they had a book about great Canadian speeches and on the cover was the cuck himself. To piss me off even more a section of inspirational women had a Hillary Clinton book and the magazines in the front 80% of them was "lol fuck trump". This was a month ago.

I think you will find pic related interesting. It's from a Canadian political magazine.

It's Canada dude, they don't think like that. They blindlessly accept virtue signaling and liberalism like it's a requirement no matter how hypocritical and idiotic it is.

The magical thing is...
Everything needs to bust globally.
When economic sentiment occurs at such a large scale, really 'interesting' things are done to usher in a 'reset'.

The fundamental issue is that societies aren't tuned towards anything new, fresh, exciting, and industrious. Literally everyone is stuck on pumping and turning over older models and ideas....

This is a tragedy when the middle class is being gutted. Think about it.. we had the internet age, then the information age, then the social media age...

Everyone is still stuck on the social media and bullshit toy age. SJWism has captured the whole world and yet.. it just flows back to the social media age. You can't build and grow on such economic breadcrumbs.

They're experimenting with basic income but that can only exists under a new economic paradigm. So, a new paradigm is needed ... Yet, it isn't clear how one will get there.. In such cases, wild things occur to provide that 'bump'.

>Gender Mountain
w-what kind of store is that?

How do I protect my money from the upcoming currency drop user? Should I get into more debt?!? Buy gold? ? What assets should I be investing into?? Please help!!!

Wow, they've even turned the 'housing bubble' into a political statement about xenophobia? Incredible....

Thank you leaf user for info. Also, what is it like w/ 'feminism' in Canada? Are they pushing that hard there? Do you feel males are being held down or being circumvented to elevate women? What is the sentiment among younger people? Do you guys have relationship issues? Are women there whoring it out? Is there a level of arrogance found among them? Is there a 'I do what I want/I'm invisible attitude' building among empowered women there?

Thank you all leaf anons for providing bread.

>Desperate to be something other than American
>become something worse

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think its a typo .. I think it refers to Gander Mountain (an outdoors store)...

The whole 'workout'/'health'/'outdoor' bubble popped some time ago. So, they're likely going the way of sports authority. That and people are probably buying their gear online.

Commercial real estate. You want to get in before the bubble pops, trust me.

Toronto citizen here,

It's really bad. Housing prices have gone bat-shit in Toronto since Trudeau took office. Something like a 25% increase in house prices since early 2016. Just so many immigrants, and so many foreign investors (the Chinese).

Me and my girlfriend have been renting a 2 bedroom upper unit for 8 months and we pay $2400 CAD a month (utilities included). We literally use the 2nd bedroom for storage, because the place is too small to keep clothes, and heirlooms in our bedroom.

We both grew up outside of Toronto. I lived in Mississauga, which is immediately adjacent to Toronto, and yet a 2000 square root house in Mississauga costs 60-75% of a house in Toronto. It makes no sense. You're literally just paying for a postal code that starts with an M as opposed to an L a stones throw away.

My job pays next to nothing, despite my educational background. I am in accounting, have a degree and a designation with over 3 years experience in property accounting, yet all staffing agencies think I am worth $22 CAD an hour at most. In an average mid-Western American city my qualifications and experience would be making me $30 an hour minimum, and that's in USD, not Canadian! There's just so many fucking immigrants willing to work for nothing, with a bullshit degree from their developing nation.

We are moving out of Toronto before the start of summer and gave our landlord notice to vacate last month.

Luckily my grandfather, who was very wealthy, passed away like a decade ago and left my dad a ton of money (was an only child). My dad gave me a chunk of it to play in the stock market after I got my degree and CPA, and fortunately he converted it to USDs like 8 years ago when the CAD was equal to the USD.

If it weren't for the ability to trade stocks and invest in Americans dollars I'd be fucked and my life wouldn't even be able to begin. I can't imagine someone else my age without having assets like me, living in Toronto.

FUCK THIS PLACE!

If you don't have serious capital, don't worry about it. It's all relative. Canada's economy faces headwinds based on import/export relationships tied to currency valuations. Domestically this plays out in ways beyond your control. Your asset prices are already inflated. So, you're a little late w.r.t to 'investing'. Invest in yourself if you feel its worth it. I really don't advise people jumping into markets at this point. While the insanity of overvaluation may last longer, it can also crash at any moment. It's better to invest time into understanding what the powers that be intend to do next and do about these obvious problems... What their play will be and how the 'crash' will be resolved. Gold/Silver/etc are manipulated to high hell btw. They've literally been cutting off all alternative routes which means a giant fucking is coming.

LMFAO. Commercial real-estate is one of the biggest bubbles :

businessinsider.com/11-trillion-commercial-real-estate-bubble-ready-to-rock-the-economy-2016-11

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-02/yellen-eyes-commercial-real-estate-froth-as-fed-weighs-17-risks

It's one of the reasons why retailers are dropping like flies. No one can afford the rent cuckling amidst dropping demand.

used to work in real estate private equity, can confirm

While I hate this place these days, the SJW mentality isn't as strong as the memes, or other Canadian shitposters say.

It's not Sweden tier by any means.

Our Prime Minister before Trudeau was Stephen Harper, who was more right-winged than any US President since Reagan. He had a majority government for like 6 years.

There are many important places in Canada that are Conservative voting. Just 1.5 hours west of Toronto you'll go into places like Hamilton, London (Ontario), St. Catherines, etc, etc. This area is known as the Golden Horseshoe, and it's mostly Christian Conservative.

Alberta and BC are very Conservative too relative to most North America coastal areas.

My friend found some commie posters here and there but so far nothing to hard about feminism. Only thing I found was some feminist poster about computer programing.

>CODE exposes the dearth of American female and minority software engineers and explores the reasons for this gender gap and digital divide. CODE asks: what would society gain from having more women and minorities code and how do we get there? Tickets by donation on Eventbrite or at the door.

I don't run into people on the street who talk about it but you can tell they are into it by the looks of them. Surprisingly a person who looks like a femanzi and claims was even called one before never brings up politics at the D&D game, its always other people that do.

impossible to find a job here. Don't know if its because of quotas or just people not hiring.

As for women I only dated once. She was always trying to avoid me but I think it was just her. The only info I can give you is it seems like there is a lot of break ups that happen cause of different reasons.

I don't get out a whole lot but the few women I met aside from the one I dated they seem alright and not being a femanazi. Remember though I don't go out much anyway.

Yeah, I definitely wanted to hear about Toronto.
I made these observations years ago during my visits. Literally rent-cucking all around you soaring to the sky (Modern soho condos priced insanely)....

What I never understood was that there didn't seem to be any real fuel for it.. I never understood what jobs existed for young people to afford the insanely priced condos.

> My job pays next to nothing, despite my educational background.

Exactly. I found the pay there for skilled graduates to be deplorable. Thank you for supporting this observation.

> There's just so many fucking immigrants willing to work for nothing, with a bullshit degree from their developing nation.

BOOM ! This right here is the fuel ... This was my exact observation about Toronto and I see it as the general model for globalist .. Import a ton of people who are used to lower standards, compete at that level, and drive domestic standards down.

> We are moving out of Toronto before the start of summer and gave our landlord notice to vacate last month.

Yep, this seems to be the trend with people who wake up to the game that is at play.

> fortunately he converted it to USDs like 8 years ago when the CAD was equal to the USD.

Smart man. It was parity and even above USD when I visited and I never understood what supported that. Very smart play.

> I can't imagine someone else my age without having assets like me, living in Toronto.
FUCK THIS PLACE!

Based woke leaf... Thank you for contributing bread.

I was just visiting Toronto with family this Easter. Never saw so many Asian people in my life before.

Also saw a booth about Islam literately 6 meters away from a booth about Jesus. Don't know if it was some sort of liberal social experiment or they were trying to take the piss out of each other.

Toronto is a very vibrant and fun city. That's it's only redeeming quality. It's like a Canadian LA and New York rolled all into one. That's why it attracts everyone in Canada under the age of 45 and why everything sucks so much ass now.

You're lucky you have family to help support you financially. Anecdotally, the only millennials I know that doing okay had help from family.

Wages are just too fucking depressed. I only do alright for myself because I was in my industry long enough to get "senior level" experience. All my "colleagues" are offshore. Trash-tier East Indians.

This country is fucked. I feel bad for whites that are just now starting out their lives. It must feel hopeless for them.

Toronto is only 30% white

So, you're saying that Canada has been riding on economic advantages from conservative leadership and thus Tredeau's (negative) impact isn't realized yet?

Yes, the enclaves of wealth are conservative.
However, that is increasingly becoming foreign born (i.e - Chinese). A large number are christian conservative. SJWism seems to be the blinders being put on the domestic population as they gut the economic.

Alberta would be that way due to not being overrun by foreigners.. Similar to Central America.

K, this makes sense.. thank you leaf user.

Shit I also just remembered on the Toronto subway I saw an ad about some diversity walk Toronto was going to have. Of course the poster person was some woman in a hijab.

Canada's economy took a serious hit when oil prices started crashing two years ago, but retard Trudeau did nothing to curb it.

There were stories from Alberta about how fast food restaurants were desperately looking for people to work for them and were paying like $18 an hour back when the CAD was not too far below the USD, because everyone in Alberta was cashing out in the oil industry. They had so much money. Then oil prices tanked and Alberta got fucked. It then spread throughout Canada and the CAD tanked since it's so closely pegged to the price of oil.

Regardless, Toronto's bread and butter is it's financial strength. It's one of the most important financial cities in the world, outranked only by London, New York, Tokyo, San Fran, and Seoul. Canadian banks are notoriously attractive because they don't over leverage like US banks do.

This obviously was two-pronged as it made the Chinese over-confident in buying real estate here with out 0% interest rate.

Now Canada's once fundamentally sound and impressive economy is so close to being tipped over. We need a Conservative back in office ASAP.

Gander is different though because they sell firearms. ARs, Handguns, sniper rifles crossbows. Everything. So that will keep them afloat a while longer.

You wouldn't think brick and motar retail is struggling where I live in north Texas. Shits popping up everywhere

That exchange rate multiple !!!! 35% Gains on just forex.

Yeah man, that was a solid move on his part and yeah Toronto has that feel. From what I was able to gather : They're trying to build a new-york/LA overnight and they're cramming foreigners in there to do accomplish it. It felt like a large scale social experiment. However, given the newness of the city, the costs and low pay made everything stand out and seem artificial.

They are high-rise condos literally everywhere cramming people into shoeboxes to 'feed the city'. It is attractive to foreigners who live in countries well below the standards there and thats who it attracts. It also attracts tons of investment capital thirsty to take advantage of the crucible people are flocking to. However, still... the spirit of the city .. The economic engine... Seemed missing.

I never understood it to be honest.
Everything from groceries to rent are insane.
Foreigners are packing in, pumping out kids, and literally serving them up as wage/rent slaves.

New york and LA weren't born that way.. They got that way over time and through gentrification which people are now fleeing. Toronto is weird in that its taking off as being a rent/wage prison... before its even developed its identity.

I guess this is where SJWism comes it.. It gives people a collective identity.

Wow, I didn't know that. It felt like that but I didn't know that. Dam, it's literally a foreign fueled socio-economic crucible then. The thing is... Toronto anons : what is the major economic engine in toronto? NY has finance. What in the world fuels Toronto?

>Canada about to burst
>all Tump had to do was tariff your maple wood

Toronto is about 50% white, but the under 30 population is more in line with that 30% white estimation.

More like oil falling even further is the only thing that can destroy the Canadian economy, but oil falling again would hurt you guys too, so no need to celebrate unless you want a Happening.

> Regardless, Toronto's bread and butter is it's financial strength. It's one of the most important financial cities in the world, outranked only by London, New York, Tokyo, San Fran, and Seoul. Canadian banks are notoriously attractive because they don't over leverage like US banks do.

There it is.... This is what I was looking for.
Is this truly the perception? I wanted to hear it from an leaf user...

The issue with finance is : It's being aggressively automated. This does nothing for the middle class. Furthermore, Canada has a growing asset bubble that is primed to becoming popped. You're saying that Toronto's bread and butter is finance and I'm saying to myself :
> OK...So, when the bread and butter gets rocked via an asset bubble collapse, Toronto is going to be royally fucked.

True enough, Canadian banks don't leverage like U.S banks nor do they lend as liberally. However, over the past 10 years, those standards have become loosened to the point of sever systemic risk. Furthermore, Canada's finance sector is heavily supported by foreign inflows which are now trickling to a halt.

> Now Canada's once fundamentally sound and impressive economy is so close to being tipped over.

Yes, this is what I am seeing to.
The fact that the God cheeto here is slapping tarrifs on Canada and might end Nafta is likely going to be the 'pin-prick'.

dafuq is 'Gender Mountain'?

Yeah that's because texas is seeing a huge influx from high cost locals. People are literally fleeing high tax/high cost regions as are many companies. Eventually this normalizes especially when there are macro economic head winds.

Housing market crash is the best day of my life. Dog bless.

because canada does not know what its like to have pride in one's country. Canada is a fucking joke of a country that has contributed nothing of note

you have to realize that the average canadian is passive and un-patriotic. I mean how can you be patriotic about a non-country in the first place?

But seriously... There is a positive side to the crash in housing. The Chinese gave millions of dollars for these homes to white Canadian boomers. Fucking millions of dollars. Now it is going to tank and those people will be able to buy it all back for pennies on the dollar.

China BTFO

This has been my prayer all along.

>Expand upon this leaf. Why weren't Canadians fighting against this over the past decade when it was causing the middle class there to be priced out of the housing market?

Canadians are mindless automatons going through the motions believing Canada is better than America because Americans are icky while the country goes to shit around them and they don't know it since the schools, media, and even foreign media are all state controlled outright or state regulated. The only Canadians who know the reality of Canada are the ones who spend all day shitposting on the internet.

I was talking with some fuck about this the other day and he was actually getting mad that Trump was going to renegotiate NAFTA and try to get the advantage on lumber and dairy and whatever in in American-Canadian trade. He was pissed that Americans elected a leader who was going to try to get an advantage for America like that's not the president's job. I told him that the American people elected a person who could negotiate the best possible trade deals for his country and asked if he elected a prime minister who could do the same and his response was the normie equivalent of autistic screeching. Canadians are politically and economically utterly retarded and it's because since Trudeau Sr in the sixties government "education" and state propaganda have brainwashed everyone into being that way.

Yeah I know people who bought a house in Toronto in early 2009 for $450,000 because the guy who was remodeling it couldn't finish it after the 2008 crash killed mortgages.

That house is now worth just shy of $2 million.

Alberta is full of immigrants. Calgarys mayor is a muslim and a very open SJW, the majority of homicides in the Fort McMurray area are done by Somalians on Somalis.

The only reason the oil patch is doing well right now is because of the exchange rate. Like every other commodity (gold,silver, uranium, etc) it's traded on the market at USD. For the most part you'll see a strong correlation between the CAD and the price of oil.

Canadians all think deep down they are superior to Americans, then they REEEE when Americans do something smart.

Literally the only advantage we have over the US is that we have fewer blacks.

>aka rentcucks
Aka imported unemployed. Who pays their rent when the get to the great country of Canada with no job and can't speak a bit of any civilized language.

The market will eventually burst. The True Canadian people are suffering while they are importing "refugees" and wealthy chinese.

... hence I can walk around my neighbourhood past 11pm without having to contemplate needing a weapon to get home safely... but yeah it does suck overall. Having said that, and bashing Canada it's really not worse than any other major city in America.

San Fran and Manhattan are a million times worse than Toronto in terms of cost of living, and bleak economic outlook for people under 40.

You're going to get a job in manufacturing that pays 100 grand a year, lots of health benefits, your boss will totally respect your opinion, and you'll have lots of vacation days, you'll have a beautiful wife that respects you and gives you a blowjob every Tuesday night, houses will be cheap, and your neighborhoods will be crime free. People will smile at each other and everyone will be willing to hear the other guys side of the story. All the infrastructure will be built up again with bas-reliefs and marble sculptures. You will have 2-3 children and they will respect you and want to go to church, you'll retire comfortably at the age of 55. All because Donald Trump fucked over the Canadian people for no apparent reason. Sorry to shit post, I know you absolutely hate to be criticized for destroying the entire world. Go you, go America, go celebrity star turned president Donald Trump!

Fuckn'-A that screen-grab.
This seemingly is a sad but harsh truth which is why I feel things have progressed so fast in Canada. They never really had a core identity to base a resistance from.

So, the powers that be are using it as a literal socio-economic petri dish. What's interesting is, in the major cities like : Vancouver and Toronto there seem to be a shadow (old money class) and a shadow (ownership) class. Old money class seems to be wealthy white Canadians who served up the country to exploit and the shadow ownership class seems to be foreign wealthy expacts. Meanwhile, they import wage/rent slaves from other countries and normalize domestic Canadians to this same standard. In order to give them an identity and keep things cohesive, they push SJW themes and liberal nonsense.

There's literally no force to stop it because the conservative base that was already non-existent is now outnumbered and the economic underclass.

It's this model that is being pushed everywhere from :
> Europe to the US

The goal : reduce the expected standard of living in the most affluent countries. Gain more control economically and socially. Game over.

And it seems to be working....
If anything perturbs this effort, they can literally pull the economic rug out from underneath those portions...

Still has me thinking about how they plan on 'resetting' the economy towards a new rent/slave paradigm. I think it has something to do with the upcoming crashes that are about to happen.

Thanks user for the screengrab... Helped me grasped the social front of this.

Yah like these rentcucks.

I hope all my tax money goes to keeping them well fed and dressed with designer (Root) clothes.

google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3930146

Canadian immigrants aren't like illegals in America.

Canada actually has strict immigration laws. You basically need a degree, sponsor, and job lined up to come here. Problem is that's still 500 million people in Asia eligible for that...

Regardless, immigrants are actually middle class here, unlike California or someshit.

I don't think you understand how this works or is playing out. They got in early and got out early. They leave the domestic populous with the bubble overhang which is why Asset bubbles especially as it relates to real estate decimates the domestic economy not the foreign investors....

They leave the hot bag of shit in your lap and cash out along the uptick. Yes, housing prices will collapse which is good for the home buyer(better if they never soared).. However, given that your economic engine is tied to it and your banks, your banks also crash and then lending crashes.. and then businesses go bankrupt and then jobs.. and then it is a race to the bottom up to the point that a :
> Bailout paradigm resolves things

Hmmm, which actually might be the plan here. This thread is slowly helping me understand how things are unfolding... Thanks anons.

Thank you based user leaf for dispensing this info bread.

>Strict immigration laws

Keep telling yourself that. They are helping illegals border jump from America to Canada.

>What makes SJW frame of minds so appealing to Canadians?
In the 1960's Trudeau Sr came into power, and he was French, and he was real mad that English people basically ruled Canada. To remedy this, he began the propagandizing of the Canadian people. Canada's been through several generations of leftist propagandizing through state sponsored media and government school indoctrination. Ironically Trudeau Sr. was the big start of things.

Imagine if the primary media source in America was CNN, and CNN was a branch of the Democratic party. No comparable competition, maybe MSNBC but on a smaller scale, but that's about it. And then every single day most of your population gains their understanding of the world at large through snippets of what they hear on a CNN radio station during transit to their job. Next imagine if, since the sixties, American media and most importantly, American schools, had taught all Americans since childhood that there is no such thing as American values, or American identity, or American culture. America is a cultural mosaic. America is simply a place where people of all cultures can live. There is no "American". And then imagine that schools and media had enforced the idea that the one defining trait of America is that you're not Canadian, you don't want to be like them right?

This is more or less Canada. Decades of social programming to remove the idea of national identity and culture. It's much like Germans have had decades now of social programming to ingrain the idea that they are born with the original sin of Nazism in their blood, and must atone for their sin by relinquishing any self-interest or self-protection. Where America has still been allowed national pride in their media and schools and culture, other nations have had it "educated" out of them over decades by government controlled media and schooling. Britain may be fucked anyhow and Australia is essentially Southern hemisphere Canada.

Move to Windsor and commute to the US for work. Tons of people do it.

> San Fran and Manhattan are a million times worse than Toronto in terms of cost of living, and bleak economic outlook for people under 40.

Given Toronto's relatively low wages, I'd say they are on par if not better .. which isn't saying much. And yes, if you look at it that stats, San Francisco and Manhattan saw huge outflows of families during its bubble years. Those respective cities are literally dead w.r.t to native blood lines.

Also, there's talk of the death knell occurring even technology for such places :
> vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/is-the-silicon-valley-dynasty-coming-to-an-end

> theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/27/silicon-aa-cost-of-living-crisis-has-americas-highest-paid-feeling-poor

> mercurynews.com/2017/04/22/in-costly-bay-area-even-six-figure-salaries-are-considered-low-income/

Cities rise and fall. Detroit used to be 'where its at' now look at it. Any city or state that has insane taxes and cost eventually faces headwinds. The culture leaves. Families leave and you're stuck with a rich over class and a socio-economically impoverished underclass. The middle feels the squeeze and faces the brunt of the underclass and they gtfo... The underclass then eventually infests the city with crime and foolishness that undermine its valuation.

That's provided immigrants come in the conventional way. Right now we have minority diaspora from the US crossing the border illegally, Trudeau government gives them fucking refugee status, they get to stay.

This must stop.

>LOL LET'S GIVE ALL OF OUR HOUSES TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
>LOL LET'S SELL OUR HOUSES TO ASIANS
>LOL LET'S FUCK DOGS

>wonder why housing market is high

Canada third world country in less than 2 years.

I can't wait to see Obamaleaf face when his hero, after King Nigger ofc - Just in True Dough crash the canadian economy.

I've spent some time in and have studied Canada. Maybe that's what they tell you guys but that's not my observation. There are all sorts of loopholes which are exploited all the time in which people bring in extended family members that undermine the standards. Also, the damage w.r.t to floods of immigrants has already been locked in. They're simply having tons of kids now.

The problem is the stagnant wages compared to costs. The problem is the asset bubbles and the over-class that has cashed out of them. The problem is, there hasn't been a real solid economic crisis yet amidst the backdrop of a foreign born population.

When the crisis hits as it is set to soon, then we can talk about the gems of immigration and national unity. During the 'boom' years, everything is seemingly fine... It's during the bust that you see 'true colors'.

>we need a new economic system
Oh fuck right off with the late stage capitalism bullshit. Can you be more obvious about your neo-marxism shilling?

It gets worse. Look up the Liberal's announced budget. They plan to go wildly in to debt, large chunk of which is going to INTERNATIONAL CAUSES THAT HELP NOTHING HERE FUCK THIS GOVERNMENT

>let china buy all your homes
>90% of canadians get fucked over
>get called racist if you point this out

laugh at canada

Ive been telling the cucks in this country exactly this for years. The indoctrination is too great, they just parrot platitudes about how great diversity is, things I distinctly remember being taught to me in grade school which I never bought. Somehow it seeped into their empty sponge brains so easily.

At least leafs can smoke their legal weed. Oh wait......

You're referring to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) right? Yeah, I was shocked when I was there at how many monopolies existed. It's literally like 'the media' company of Canada. The same for your banks and your telecom industry.. There are like a handful of companies and that's it.

Btw user, you are 100% spot on w.r.t to the global picture and wow.. you provided some serious bread and backdrop w.r.t to Canada's social climate. Thank you for taking the time to detail and dispense this.

A Chinese speculator bought a 1 bedroom condo in my building last week for $440,000. The lemming effect is in play.

Does canada have MBS?
Where can i short them ?? Scotiabank?

I never met a "SJW" in real life before. You must live in Toronto or something.

>Housing prices are overinflated

Wow holy shit, do you have any other warnings for us Nostradamus?

Hmmm, I'm remarking and commenting on what's afoot... Do you deny that's what's occurring? All the comments in this thread point to such habbenings. Not sure why pointing out what's happening is shilling...

Let the economy crash, maybe that'll give a backbone to this disgusting and depraved populace. Fuck them all, we should've stayed a dominion of Britain.

>Imagine if the primary media source in America was CNN, and CNN was a branch of the Democratic party

CNN *is* a branch of the Dems, just like ABC, CBS. NBC, MSNBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post and almost every other major media outlet in America.

Aren't there housing bubbles worldwide fueled by Chinese investors?

Cities like SF, NYC, Sydney, London, Paris and Auckland are ridiculously expensive because of foreign investors. If those pop then wouldn't cause a worldwide recession?

LOL, and just like the U.S, when the crash hits and they can't get more than what they paid, they'll walk away leaving your banks with the bill which will then crash and cause domestic economic fallout. Has no one learned anything from 2008? Speculators walk away.

They are not full SJW. They say they are against them but they believe enough of that trash anyway.

Some examples are "lol fuck drumpf here is a picture of him as a pineapple" there is racism in our government against minority's, X is racist, white privilege to some extent and so on. They believe in small bits.

business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/home-capital-shares-plunge-after-mortgage-lender-seeks-2-billion-credit-line-as-deposits-decline

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-26/home-capital-gets-c-2-billion-loan-will-miss-financial-goals

The game is already in play.

The housing market is just the tip of the iceberg.
The debt is bad everywhere.
Same for Australia and other countries who managed to "avoid" 2008.

They did learn and are going to cause it again but worse.

> Trump nullifies NAFTA
> Canada's economy crashes
> Trump Goes in on Tarrifs hard while you're weakened
> Serious shit goes down socially and economically
> The real global plan gets put into action.

Not warnings... The warnings occurred decades ago and were ignored. Were only commenting on the fallout at this point.

The solution is obvious, and the Chinese know what's up. Use what you have now to obtain strategic advantages for when things get bad so that you'll at least wind up toward the head of the pack.

Fuck drumpf, anyone who still likes him despite going against his promises are fucking retarded.

>le le day of le rake

He's still fucking over white Americans and is just another kike puppet.

The solution is obvious on a personal level but the country still gets fucked.
Exactly what lead us here in the first place.