Honest thoughts on black women?

honest thoughts on black women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're hot

White women are disgusting, black women are queens. I'm a white male, so I'd never be able to please a queen with my weak genes, but if I had to choose any race to romance, I'd pick the superior black race.
I wish I could have been born black so I could be a real man.

brap?

They are fun to be with, too many white sluts.

According to stats , they're the least attractive ethnic group on the planet.

The hot ones are :almost: as hot as hot white and asian girls. The ugly ones are pretty fucking ugly. I would fuck a hot black girl but I probably wouldnt ever date one.

Black Women with White men superior couples ftw

>American
>Swedish
>say black women are looking good and superior over white ones

Checks out cucks

Absolutely disgusting bags of flesh.

I've found black women to be more loyal and stable.

this.

And why the fuck are the top two threads about nigger women? Degeneracy. Fuck you OP

S A G E
A
G
E

How can white women even come close to attempting to compete?

1 out of 50 are actually approachable. I feel bad for them, but damn.

Dammnn son

I'd rather hump a gorilla than a nigger.
Niggers are just eww.

Sauce?

Sup Forums gives me jungle fever everyday :) lol

THICC

I would gladly racemix with any of them. In fact I'm going on a date with one on Thursday.

smelly

bestiality is wrong

>says the poo

I like them.

You must be one of those kinds
Fuckk off I don't prefer talking to Niggers.

Only really ever been attracted to one IRL - a nerdy black girl that was into politics (junior staffer or somesuch). She was home for the holidays and we met through some mutual friends. We flirted a little but that was it.

Most of them are terrible. I know a white guy who is married to one. I think the main reason why she's insane is because she's a Jehova's Witness. But it could just as easily be because she's black.

AAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

I should ask the tall black girl I know at the gas station, I told her very bluntly that she was beautiful. She was very dark skinned and believe it or not but they do blush.

Black

How to not be a race traitor with woman like these.

They look like black men with tits and a wig.

Their men betray them all the damn time.

I think they're okay.

Can't help but to like them.

They can still reject you.

Just don't impregnate them and/or don't date them. A quick fuck surely doesn't count

Nigger horse pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg
Is Uncle Ruckus right?

Employed; intelligent; have fathers they've seen before. You know, the little things.

Queen in the streets
Slave in the sheets

>itt nothing but pictures of apes.

Their vaginas look like horse assholes.

kek, good one

Latinas
Black Girls
White girls
Asians

That's from most attractive to least. Think white girls probably have a higher average than black though... but black still wins because you gotta compare the good looking ones.

Kang in the streets

Was it still alive when they ate it?!

you know this from experience?

I've had two. One was a cuck job on her white husband. The other was a cuck job on her Nigerian father.

some can be hot, personally the most attractive ones i've encountered are usually half black/half white and quite fit (not fat)

JUST

Kong in the sheets

FU Op you make me miss my slutty black ex.A totally crazy bitch but damn she was hot in bed...and that ass!!!

Generally not a fan, but I did know one once who was not only friendly, but an absolute qt3.14.
But alas, single mother...

The worst thing about black people is the smell. This tends to be the case even with the pretty female variety, unless they're 50% or less black. Even then you have to watch out for that leathery jungle animal smell.

Generally you can smell if a black person has been in your house hours later.

This is not a matter of hygiene, even clean negroes just have more of the stank glands. They can't help it, they're wildebeasts.

The white women in that pic are ugly to me. They probably recently went cock carrouseling hard.

Kill yourself op

S A G E
A
G
E

Really? Because you're about the same colour there rasheesh

Inb4 brap-posting

There is no other group with fewer redeeming qualities than the Black Female. ESPECIALLY the Black American Female.

That ugly fucker must have a huge solid gold dick...

oh antifa never change

sorry Sup Forums but i'll willingly betray my race. Simply because white women are arrogant as FUCK

Yeah, and the white guy as well

Mostly arrogant sluts who would push their own kids in front of a car to save themselves coz they think they are queen.

>twist ending
Did not see that coming. Lmao

To hell with modern white women.

i remember this one, very interesting

If they don't have the regular African nignog features, but instead have more white facial features then they can be really attractive.