The thing about all of you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humor/lonely dude forums that nazi...

The thing about all of you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humor/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It's not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed your nerdy hobbies with your nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs. Probably started with a resentment of a woman who won't speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You seem very confused and pretty upset needlessly.

Dang I guess that my sex junk really is so oh oh oh

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Best copypasta. Thanks Shia.

>reposting things written by a gay furry on twitter

Don't do this btw

kys fag

In what way am I wrong?

Hey Shia, has the Finnish depression started getting at you yet? You could at least be famius again if you blew your brains out on the stream.

wtf is POI radicalized

Fuck you and your Muslim fucked country.

Oh man , shitstorm is gathering. And of course , FUCK YOU LIBTARDS!

Whoa cool thread OP

Now now Shia that isn't very progressive is it? Not your charachter at all. Have you been, dare I say it - DIVIDED?

You seem incapable of conceiving that you could be wrong. Have you ever considered that?

I'm not even Shia, you dumb fucking Swede. Piss off

Care to tell me how?

kek will not divide us

Teenagers that hasn't been corrupted by the jew (((media))).

Teenagers that didn't fall under the trance of (((tv))).

>I'm not even Shia
That sounds like something Shia would say

Is that you Anna???

>tfw it was a furry who wrote it first

Sage and carry on.

Kill yourself already Shia

>741eBNi4
>eBNi
so close

What happened with the Finland thing, anyways? Did we ever find the cabin? Did someone hit it up?

People have tried to have conversations about these factual issues but were met with people who are emotionally triggered by the issue. It isn't 'our' fault.

I actually enjoyed this and I hope that it leads to people feeling more comfortable about their degenerate practices.

Is this Luke? Or Ronkko? Ronkko is a qt.

>t. not Shia

Fuck off, this is the most diverse racist community I have ever meet and grown to love.

So you're saying we should just leave these grievances unaddressed and continue taking it up the ass from society?

No thanks.

Sex junk uh uh uh oh oh oh BTFO nazs

Sup Forums it's not one person.

>TF you get when you know you've read this before

So has 'sissy boi' Shia come out from hiding yet?
He is fun to play with...kinda like the short bus kids.