Got a blue-pilled girlfriend

I want to red pill her. She believes gender and sexuality are "on a spectrum" along with many other libtard ideas, but she is against welfare and abortion, so there is potential for redpilling
Give me some information with sources to red pill her with, thank you pol!

how about you just talk with her, and if you don't agree you fucking shut up about it like adults

I don't think you should go there.
Because then she will decide that you and your pepe-posting isn't manly enough for her and she will dump your sorry ass

javascript:quote('122910930');
Assert your dominance, rape her

Just be a normal boyfriend and not try to red pill her?

The easiest way to start redpilling liberal women, provided they are not already too far gone and if she believes gender is a spectrum, she may be, is with Islam. Islam is the antithesis of everything women have been taught to believe and it's also an avenue to eventually educating her about the Jew.

Start with Muslims being rapist pedophiles and killing gays and move from there into things like statistics regarding race and sex.

I had to redpill myself, but Islam was my gateway. t. grill

Don't push your views on her. She doesn't have to agree with everything you believe.

Lol that frog looks lol one of the gooks in my English class

affirmative action is inherently racist, because it doesn't discriminate between coloreds who were truly oppressed vs coloreds who were not.

take baby steps, bring shit up subtly. Do not skip directly to TGSNT

try showing her some conspiracy movies about 9/11 and gulf of Tonkin and the USS Liberty. Send her the memes showing how magazines and newspapers change their narrative depending on what they're shilling that week.

Lay the groundwork for doubt and belief in deep conspiracy. If she fails to budge after all that, you might want to find a more intellectually inclined partner. If not, either give up or take the risk and disclose the dark red pills at your own peril

This, this so fucking much.
Although >t. Grill is false and homosexual

femanon detected

>Hahaha gooks

You only say that because you have never been laid, and would probably stand in the ran for 6 hours at a chance just to sniff her farts.

live alone, dont spend money on her, fuck her at her place

>got a gf
Fuck off normie

use your girlfriend as an escape from Sup Forums, use Sup Forums as an escape from your girlfriend. Life requires balance.

Fuck her into submission.

so, she is literally normal and right, and you are trying to throw her off with your autism?

>Start with Muslims
Yes.
* Rape
* Pedophiles
* Killing gays
* Honor killings of women
* Incest

Show her how it's not just a small fraction, it's a massive chunk of them.

>insult asian
>a leaf replies
Youre not fooling anyone Chang

I stole your pepe, thank you for it. I offer you this one in return.

Also it's easy to redpill a girl if they're in love with you. Girls are like basalisks and will adapt to their surroundings to fit in.

You're never going to bluepill a woman. Feelings matter more than anything to them, and in the end, they will use mental gymnastics to explain away your "mean facts".

*redpill

You do not know anything about me. I am 95% French. My grandfather has a family tree researched throughout his life back to the earliest 1600s where my ancestors came to New France and started a small shipping business.

I'm the furthest away from Chang you could possibly get.

Just take it slow, you don't want to completely mind fuck her in 5 seconds. If you do that it's back to self administered handies and quality time with the fleshlight.
Just a few small nuggs a day, give it time to work it's way into her mind and she'll ask you a few days later what you meant when you said "X=so out of control blah blah blah." When she starts asking those questions tread with trepidation and spoon feed her along for a little bit, usually 2-3 weeks is enough time for her to see what you mean and the validity of your claims.
What you don't want to do is appear too preachy, too much like her father who would lecture her incessantly etc. Just take it slow, one day at a time, much like Alcoholics and their meetings. Eventually things will fall into place in her head and you will have a red-pilled GF.

gender is not on a spectrum, gender expression is
man is just adult male, woman is just adult female
non-binary is basically agender, they dont identify as either so theyre not a gender
gender expression spectrum has the two genders at the two extremes
hyperfeminine crossdressing males are still men and not what they claim to be

Sexuality is on a spectrum because it is a personal subjective thing that is not dictated by science but by individual choice and preferences.

It goes:
Fucking Gay - Bisexual - Straight. Thats it.

Now gender and sex are biological and can't be played like that those are because they are consequences of our development as homo sapiens and reflective of both our gender dimorphism

I'm glad people like you exist, yeah OP needs to grow the fuck up

I know a girl who's 'redpilled' but I don't know, she just posts edgy Sup Forums shit on facebook everyday like she's trying to get a reaction out of people and she's genuinely fucking BPD crazy.

I hope OP doesn't share any common conservative values that muslims also have then

Someone should write a book about a cop who falls for some antifa chick. I'd read that. The end could be the cop coming to terms with her death on the day of the rope.

We like to debate, I just want debating material.
This is a good idea
Where did I say I want to control her beliefs? I just want expand her world view
Still no infographics, I'm disappointed pol.

also i dont know much about sexuality but i do know everyone likes what they like
i mean where does foot fetishes go on a "sexuality spectrum"
ultimately, most men like very feminine things (hence the traps) and most women like masculine thing (hence the popularity in bdsm and rape play fantasies for them)
everyone likes what they like so if there is a spectrum its probably their own individual one and not one big generalized one

I got a story for ya op

>be college fag
> get slightly older qt 3.14 gf
> slightly bluepilled, thinks obama was the greatest thing ever
> bio major thankfully so she is not hopeless
> as i date her i use jew,nigger, fag etc feeely around her.
> she told me to never say nigger again
> should mention we are both shitskin Hispanics
>continue calling niggers out as their population is growing in my area
> as 2016 election goes on, continue to break her view of the democratic party
> her uncule is redpilled as fuck which helped
> her prents hate their neighbors and want them deported (they live 5 miles from border) they vote trump
>currrent status, she hates mexicans with a passion, calls her gay cowokers fags all the time, hates niggers and Hates the fact they are coming in packs to our town, and even calls jew shit out.

Lifes good

I wont even bother reading if someone have answered this before but you don't redpill someone, they red pill them self and taking the red pill should always be a choise. That is what the redpill is about to accept the harsh truth in-front of the comfortable lie.

tldr stop being a faggot user

95% French 5% Chang

If you are clearly above her on the dominance hierarchy and she trusts you, then it should be easy to comvince her of true things

> shut up about it like adults
You mean ignore the problem like children?

I'm guessing she's libertarian then. She isn't going to change to any nationalistic or authoritarian ideas, but you can probably redpill her to become really far right economically if she isn't there right now.

>is with Islam
Worked for me.
I didn't even need to do anything, I just let them do their thing and waited for her to read the news.

>m-muh raceest pepes

Savage pic

>got gf
>find out she's really a lefty
>dumped her right in the act, no sense to waste time

>talking to a woman as if they're logical

dude, just don't

even if she pretends to be on board with what you're saying, she won't really get it. she's not like you on a molecular level. everything she says and thinks is based on feelings and hormones. even girls who want to be logical thinkers can't even really pull it off. best case scenario is that you dry up her pussy enough to put off cheating on you for an evening

She wouldn't even become my girlfriend in the first place, if I were you. You wanted it.

great so you're 50% retarded and your gf is 100% retarded
please don't breed

100% spot on with this. I made it seem like I was learning about Islam with her, then we would discuss the inevitable conclusions afterwards.
Follow it up with a statistical lesson in rape, crime, and terrorism increases in Sweden following mass immigration of """""refugees""""" and you're foot is now fully in the door.

i did a teepo
*your

>she is against welfare and abortion
Given how your women are retarded that's a score in itself. Just show her some infographics. The small percentage that can't decide what they are doesn't put the whole population on spectrum.

well communism is in womens self interest

they hate to produce real wealth, its hard

founding fathers wise to not let them vote

MGTOW, pump and dump

>Got a blue-pilled girlfriend
Why? just get a red pilled one. you wouldnt buy a car without wheels why get a girlfriend with a dodgy brain?

>javascript:quote('122910930');
what matters is you tried.