cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-oleary-drops-out-endorses-bernier-1.4086583

FUCK YEAAAAA
The debates tonight will be wild

Thank fuck maybe we can make Canada decent again yet

KEK IS TRUELY A GREAT GOD

>yaaay more french fucks incharge

wow how lucky for us :^)

Kill yourself

MAXIMUM BEAR ARMY LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He is pro-gun deregulation, I wouldn't care if he was Black if he is going to loosen gun laws.

Proof positive O'Leary was just in it to raise his media profile. But at least he had the decency to back out before things got real *cough*trump*cough*

AND THERE IT IS

>By this time in 2020, we'll be shooting 30 round mags out of SBR AR-15's on crown land

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

POST UPDATED BALLOT RANKS

1. Saxton
2. Bernier
3. Sheer
4. O'Toole
5. Lietch

with the rest empty

Ya man, french people are cool, just look at france. It's doing so well!

So you care more about his maternal language than supporting the most based candidate running for leadership.

Also, FYI: Normans are not the same as the rest of the French.

bernier is /ourguy/

We are on our death bed, so you better be sure this guy is based or we are fucked.

O'liberal was never in my ballot ranks but whatever

>Bernier
>O'toole
>Deepak for memes

You need to let that shit go. Makes him more likely to get his needed votes from Quebec during the federal election.

He is the real deal.

That's what makes it so exciting, the guy wants to cut back on mass immigration, loosen firearms laws, shrink the fuck out of the government positions and tell you how much he loves personal freedom.
This is the time to be optimistic.

Why are we voting Bernier? The guy won't do anything about the muslims or the jews...

>Get rid of welfare state
>Reduce immigration
>Only allow single individuals, not entire families, who have education/job skills and will not just become a drain on our economy
>Reduce size of federal government
>Defund the "Ministry of Truth"

I'm not sure if this is good or bad to be honest,

Can Sup Forums give me a tier list for conservative candidates based on platform and chances of actually winning?

It's good news. O'Leary and Bernier were the only ones who could win and O'Leary is a neocon shill. Meanwhile Bernier is libertarian and has enough charisma to defeat Trudeau.

Getting rid of the CBC is enough to vote this guy in.

Ya Paul Martin and Harper did not like Quebec very much and they were in power for a long time. as long as we get rid of Trudeau i'm happy.