If all humans were genetically equal(nordic) except for skin tone, would your political views change?

If all humans were genetically equal(nordic) except for skin tone, would your political views change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

human society still needs to be separated alongside skin tone lines, because skin tone is enough to cause conflict within nations. it's in human nature.

I'd get me a delicious brown waifu.

What a dumb nigger question. What did you mean by this?

I guess I would still prefer to be White (pale) as it is what I am used and there is no need to change this. Also, this question is so pointless you should fucking kill yourself out of good etiquette.

Even white women look sexier black than actual black women.

I see people as individuals, not as their race. It is one of the reasons SJWs and the alt right drive me nuts, neither of them can see the forest for the trees.

My political views are not built around race.

let me guess, you arent actually white

I'm half wop, half Portuguese, so it all depends on how you define white.

You unironically underestimate human's ability to discriminate against one another. If all of us had the same skin tone we'd find some other way of telling each other apart and then separate ourselves based on that thing. Hating niggers would be replaced with hating people capable of growing afros

>tfw no night elf to hug
Just...Just end me.

Of course. Skin color is nothing more of an indicator for antisocial and violent behaviour as well as IQ. If that changes i dont care if you are pink or orange.

Why is the white bitch the least attractive here. Look at that forehead

Would those afro growers be just as predisposed to violent crime and low IQ?

Probably.

Well you took a gorgeous white girl and photoshopped her skin black so think about this.

She's got european features, european eyes, european IQ and european values. Literally the only thing you changed is skin color.

So yeah, now skin color doesn't matter, because the girl on the right still isn't a nig.

Very likely yes. Not to a polar opposite ofc, but yes.

What would change?

Id take the poo in loo and she boon before the tbqhwyf

All of these women look slightly related and mongoloid. Too much airbrush?

Kek

Looks like the shitskin has photoshop, the asian is relatively undoctored, the nigger looks good because of the angle and fake ass hair, and the white girl is finnish and has a terrible haircut/angle

>cherry pick an ugly person of the race you don't like and a 10/10 from the race you are
>see my race is superior! it doesnt matter that i personally look like quasimodo!

ugly whites are usually an admixture of mediterranean, arab, black or they're old.

This is what an average white(german/anglo) woman looks like

>asserting things with no evidence
Us rational racist amirite?

It would make it less damaging because there would be less crime and violence form them but humans are tribal by nature. I think skin enough would start shit.

This is what your average nigger woman looks like
Now switch the skin colors

I'd call you white, and you should join the alt right, or at least not fight them, because race does matter. Europeans created America, not any Somalian, Pakistani or Chinese, and all whites deserve to preserve their nations, cultures, and demographics.

That is your opinion, you dumb nigger. Get off the White man website.

No one cares, lad.

>he can't into phenotypes

>asserting things with no evidence
Except that I understand how photoshop works. And the white girl doesn't look european.

Now imagine being as ugly as the left pic and being black at the same time.. oh wait.

Idk where youre from but around here shed be wife material

yes
my main issue with niggers is their lack of iq, welfare usage, and criminal tendency. if they all functioned as normal human beings i wouldnt hate them. actually my neighbor is a nigger group with a solid family unit and they're pretty cool.

No, my political views are based on difference of culture, not difference of race.

I don't want too many foreigners in my country because it's my country and my culture that is threatened by mass migration and foreign cultures.

yes

I'd still prefer my own tanned skin but obviously, yes. Political views are mainly reactionary to the environment. For instance, we'd have different economic views if all resources were infinite or extremely easy to aquire.

>make left one light skinned
>still fuck ugly
>make one on right dark skinned
>only fuels the boner
Yeah man, race is totally just skin tone.

>that's what I was implying nigger
I made both these posts
Since can't post 2 images on 1/2 chan

Yes. It's the actions of the urban dwellers that are degenerate.
>the Hip Hop
>the drugs
>the baggy pants dropping below their ass
>the ebonics
>the unmarried single mothers
>the welfare queens

White trash that does this is equally degenerate.

I have no problem with people that speak properly, have jobs, take care of their kids, have good morals, and maintain civility.

The African-American kids that go to my son's private school are exceptional students and excell in lots of things.

It's the degenerate lifestyle that lots of people choose to live that I find vile and a cancer on society.

i would kill to have a wife like that
>tfw born 100 years too late

No, because I still want to preserve the unique white phenotype. What I don't understand is how environmentalists whine endlessly about destruction of species (like the Red Wolf being hybridized into extinction by the Grey Wolf), but they just fucking shut down when you bring up preserving race.

Also,
>all these civic nationalists in my thread

It's the fat lips and wide nose that is ugly. I don't like white people that have those, either. Or, the Brilo pad hair.

It's just not attractive.

>average
Holy fuck I was born in the wrong place

OP proves it's not about the culla of mah skin. It's the monochrome and chimps features. Sharp Caucasian features with blue eyes and deep brown skin actually looks really cool. But such a being is mythical. And it wouldn't be an improvement on whites just less of a downgrade

Looks like a man.

Ugly no matter the color. The wide nose and the fat lips...and the nasty hair.

This

i'd honestly much rather have this than this

thats because you're a bahamas island sandnigger

That woman on the right with white features but black skin is hot as fuck.

pretty much

Kill yourself my man
(actually since you're a muzzie come to america and i'll help you die)

this is (you)

>France
Can't blame you, jungle fever is in your blood.

t. Mbongo Mamadou

My political opinion is not affected by race since it is inconsequential when you look at the bigger picture

This is (you)

>Color Doesnt matter
Agreed Both are Goblins

Well you're going to have a rotten next decade or more, Hanz. Germanistan has a serious Mussie problem. 40% of "German" youth have N*gger/foreign parents LOL LOL LOL

>If all humans were genetically equal(nordic) except for skin tone, would your political views change?

No. And I hope this worthless libshit hyperbole dies in fire desu.

No This is (Him)

>Comming from the UK
Kek

>thinking kek is a jew
To the ovens with you

The French have saying, roughly translated is:
It all comes out in the wash.

If all restaurants were Taco Bell, would you eat at Taco Bell or Tack Bell?

*Taco
fml

If she were a trad-type woman she'd be perfect.

All women are, user. They just don't know it yet.

Shitskins and negroes are ugly.

No.
Its never been about skin tone. It's always been about behavior.

If you actually listen to people's complaints it's not "white ppl are sooooo white" or "black people are soooooo black" it's "white people do X" or "black people do Y"

Take Muslims for example: Sup Forums doesnt hate them for how they look. Sup Forums hates them because they fuck goats and explode all the time.

They're both ugly Froggo-san, you just played yourself.

This so much.
When I was a kid I didn't care at all about white women dating black guys, because I thought they were just regular people.
Now that I know what niggers are, It's completely disgusting to me for the sheer fact that a woman is raising her children not only to be abused by a subhuman animal like that, but also to dilute her genetics to make her children partly that.
>quarter white nigger with 10 lbs of makeup
The only reason to wear makeup is if you're hideous underneath it.

fucking lost my shit

You're the reason why people don't give a shit when you have white insecure faggots who criticize race mixing. You have no taste in matter of waifu.

A part of me agree with this, but I'd still rather date a qt non-white than an average white bitch.

Doll test

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

It seems like our attention aren't focus on the same thing user, I didn't even realize she was wearing make-up desu. Nonetheless, she would still be pretty even without it.

Furthermore, it's not only hideous female who wear make-up. You know this user, so you shouldn't feel the need to shitpost.

This isn't about skin color.
It's about shitty genes.
Small IQ.

This.

Makeup is only a way to hide inferior genetics, used by whores in the middle ages to imitate the natural features of noblewomen. It is the same as now.

>quarter white nigger with 10 lbs of makeup
have a 100% black one then you retard

they're both average but i think the black one is kinda cute

obviously she doesn't look anywhere near like the one you posted but you gotta keep in mind that i'm ugly and autistic so to me getting someone like her is already an achievement

>tfw nigs claim whitey came from africa so we're all equal
>but they also were cave dwelling savages who are sub-human to the african
>but mane we's all equal nigguh from duh same home
>mfw

didn't most noblewomen wear makeup though? That was the norm

kek

Still looks like a monkey, also seemingly of ethiopian noble ethnicity, which is generally considered the "least niggerish" of nigger breeds, also covered in makeup to hide hideous facial proportions.

youre not white. white is white, not half this half that. fuck you.

the left one is an albino black

Not until the renaissance

`
Fair enough Froggo-san, comme on dit: Chaque guenille à son torchon.

Don't lose hope!

It is also a way for females to deal with their insecurities toward women beauty standard. Whenever you,re ugly or not, make-up will most of the time be an improvement on your aesthetic. It is a powerful tool that almost all female have learn to master. I do agree with you however than girl who wear none or minimal make-up are more attractive. This is my opinion, but imperfection is a part of beauty.

Nah that'd be fine. They're not though, since cannibalism is back on the rise in Africa.

what part of my post indicates i didn't know that?

fucking leafs need to freeze to death already

>muh insecurities
>muh beauty standard
Literal fucking tumbr and reddit tier SJW garbage. Fuck off with your shilling for hiding how people look. I'd rather take a woman that looks like a 6/10 without makeup than any of your fucking overly pampered hideous dolls, because at least I know what i'm fucking.

yes

Brown/shitskin women are the future , anybody denying it is an idiot.

>black people are a hivemind

not really, i know a congolese girl that looks like her

she's from Kenya which isn't too far from Ethiopia but she doesn't look anything like the arab looking Ethiopians you're probably thinking of (pic related)

>Don't lose hope!
thanks user, i'll try

user, we both know that your sex life is non-existent so you don't have to act like it is a thing.

Furthermore, I'm simply pointing out facts. If you prefer girls without make-up, well good for you and I actually share your opinion.

My point is simply that it's not because that you were make-up that you're hideous. That's all user.

I'm talking about African-Americans. They operate like a hive mind, you wouldn't understand frogbro.

>these niggers shilling on Sup Forums
This is why no one comes to kukchan anymore

Somewhat, but not completely. I wouldn't advocate for the extermination of Africans, but I would still oppose EU and other super large states that kill individuality and freedom.

This

Of course, because color doesn't matter. Race is much more than color though.

This
But if everybody was a pure Northwestern European(should be the future), our world would be a better place. Skin colour wouldn't go much darker than pic related though

Not White