Homosexuality is caused by a genetic deffeciancy to protect oneself from a virus

pol, I am a scientist, I specialize in microbiology. I have come to tell you that everyone who is gay is lacking in the genes to be resistant to the gay virus.

But on a serious note, pol, is homosexuality casued by genes, upbringing, a virus/pathogen, or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Egj7V
discord.gg/BEcU7
discord.gg/cSjcVUQ
raypeatforum.com/community/threads/turned-straight-after-14-months-of-peating.16776/
discord.gg/VtZks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100% upbringing

Epigenetics. Certain events in utero like illness or having more than a few children will activate genes differently.

Good chunk of gays were made via molestation.

Enviroment! Gays want us to believe that it's natural but if it's natural to want to have sex that would imply that kids have a sexual preference (they don't) . Gays are less than 4% of the population but do %40+ of sex crimes against kids. Most gay groups want to lower the age of consent. They are SCUM!!

Funny how they push this degeneracy in media/film. Trans-freaks too! They are a tiny minority,yet are being shoved in peoples faces where you look in entertainment.pic related

Pic related.

A good chunk of them were already gay. Look at it from the view of a predator, you have an easy target.

There may be a very very very tiny population of the people who are born with birth defects which causes them to be attracted to the opposite sex however the vast majority are the way they are because of upbringing or the chemicals they're putting in our frigging water

Fucking dudes is just so much more rewarding. Wouldn't it be great if your best friend could share all those intimate moments with you? And then eat your cum off your stomach?
I had a totally normal upbringing, and am conservative but still love that dick.

Probably 10% genes, 90% upbringing/environment
I'm not a geneticist, and I've hardly even learned much about biology.
I like to believe that there's a genetic component, but there's in no way a gene specific to sexuality. There's probably some large set of genes that collectively have an identifiable effect on one's sexuality. In all likelihood, these are behavioral traits that are correlated with one's risk-taking behavior, need to seek out pleasure--chemically, reward-motivated behavior--susceptibility to addiction, etc. A behavioral explanation would also answer why homosexuals make up the majority of pedophiles and active molesters.

But I'm not a scientist, though.

Homosexuality is a conscious choice.

Source: I used to be gay.

Ach Plago....

Subhuman degenerate who should cut it's heart out with a spoon.

Do you have any other mental illnesses?
Depression and things like that.

Early childhood development, influenced by genes but not decided by them.

>Used to
you still a faggot?
or do you meet uncle mike?

Preference

? But human beings have rights. I'm not a lisping faggot and you would never know I was gay unless I told you as a friend or you, which after our only conversation; you would not, meet my SO.

It's called being a descent human being and as an american I thought you'd be able to understand that everyone is entitled to their own life liberty and pursuit of happiness.

bs, i never chose to be attracted to other men. it is environmental tho

Reminder that bisexuality is the opposite of having an opinion of which sex is more attractive... And that if you suck a dick once you're gay forever. Welcome to the club.

>sucking dick makes you gay
fuck you nigger
having a fetish for men isn't the same as being homosexual

...... What did he mean by this.

Fucking anyone, especially another mans asshole is completely optional dummy. It's a choice, and one only faggot subhumans make.

Saged for Gay propaganda.

toxamaplosis or something

Fucking a man in the ass is the most heterosexual thing you can do. The faggot shit is eating pussy.

Childhood Trauma, abuse, and rape/molestation at a young age is pretty typical in many gays. Some absolutely have an over abundance of estrogen and lack testosterone due to all the GMO soy and chemicals like BPA etc... then you have all the single moms that raise their boys like girls so they start thinking like a girl and get confused.

Back in the day, kids would get confused and experiment and people knew it was just a phase and kids do weird shit. Now they see a kid fooling around with another kid of the same sex and try to encourage it instead of correct them as to what is normal.

So the kids get even more confused and grow up thinking they are different, then they get into highschool and realize it's "cool" to be different and try to embrace it but are secretly deep down tortured inside because they know what they are doing is wrong, but their social circles of SJWs encourage them to stay the same and never change, so they just go more and more extreme until they are shouting REEEEEEE at a Trump rally.

Its causes by trying to browes /gif/ and you find out that you are jerking off to a dude riding a trex monster dildo reverse cowgirl style. You dont know its a dude at first but then you see a "source?" reply and click on the link.... you finally come to the conclusion that you just busted a nut to a dude....

>Being sexually attracted to men doesn't mean you're gay

I read something about a cat virus once.

>dummy
you're the one who fails to understand the difference between attraction and action, also i'm not excusing homosexual behavior asshole, i don't fuck men despite being attracted to them
let's put it this way, i could fuck girls to try to develop a fetish for pussy, but my feeling for men would still remain

This has never happened to me in 31 years of living.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/Egj7V

I don't get the argument that there are chemicals in foods and drinks causing gays to be gay.
What is with this weird schizophrenia around homosexuality? Are you also asserting that you have gay tendencies?
It's obviously partly genetic and mostly behavioral, but there's no gene specific to sexuality.

Show me the studies. You're spitting interpretive bullshit like a gender studies major.

Well it took me 29 years because it just happened yesterday.

Homosexuality is a choice.
Biological false theories of homosexuality is simply a tool to legitimize it.

But that makes it sound like you have a constant lust for cock and choose not to indulge in it.

>homosexuality is a choice
no, homosexual behavior is
>biological theories of homosexuality are false
yes

+1 for smart Ruskie

KEK
bants from the poo

it's caused by excessive estrogen during child birth and then further damage due to how shit society is

Yall gay lmao

nigga you gay. Better clean up in the street before you ride a cock.

Is that before he turned to the dark side?

I know this latina family that incests like mad. All 4 kids turned out gay. Incestually molestation absolutely creates fags.

Hormonal fluctuations in utero seems to be the biggest factor, a little more T a little less E and so on and you've got brains forming structural patterns usually found in the opposite sex. Lesbians play with boy toys and gay guys prefer dolls from a very young age. MRIs make the study of this a bit easier, but we can only really observe correlations and look where they lead us.

Birth order and whether the mom had a boy or girl previously seems to be a factor in the hormonal fluctuations. Iirc hormonal exposure the DAD had when he was a fetus can also trigger epigenetic changes that get passed along to his offspring.

All very interesting but biology is tough to figure out.

If you can "choose" to be gay you were probably more of a bisexual im the first place. If you were abused you might have more reason to swing one way or another.

How much you were exposed to this or that hormone legitimately does put you on a sexuality spectrum. That said, while sometimes tastes change with time, it's not really something you can actively choose. No one wakes up one day and decides "I want a guy to fuck me in the ass, ew vagina is such a bonerkiller" short of maybe massive head trauma. Well, a hipster sjw might, but they're political homos not real ones and basically lobotomized anyway.

(((scientist)))

there is no gay gene
you're not born gay, gay people choose to be gay

That sounds totally disgusting, but then I am the other type of homo.

>Lesbians play with boy toys and gay guys prefer dolls from a very young age
Funny, that sounds kinda like an issue with upbringing.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord.gg/BEcU7

YOUR DEGENERACY IS NOT WELCOME ON THIS EARTH

Isn't there some correlation between the hormonal treatments for IVF and children born that way being significantly more likely to be gay?

Also xenoestrogens in the water are making the frogs gay and a lot of people molested by the same sex end up being gay themselves. So it's probably a mix between psychological effects/upbringing, weird chemicals in the water and brain checmical imbalances.

it is a choice

Which comedy, I have some people to redpill

An underdeveloped amygdala. Go read some r/K www anonymousconservative.com/blog/

You mistake me for a sheep. I know homosexuality is a weapon.
You are mentally ill scumbags being used to undermine our culture to weaken us.
PS- Should we let schizo's run free without treatment? Nope. So why should we allow gays ,and people who think they're transgendered turtle-kin things,run free without being treated?
Don't pretend it's normal and natural. It isn't.

So who gets to determine who is 'mentally unfit' and a 'degenerate'? Sounds like fascism to me. You're talking like a antifa.

>((((OFFICIAL)))
Join the TRUE /polgb/ discord:
discord.gg/cSjcVUQ
That other one is literally run by a Jew and is overrun by paedophiles.

Testimonial from someone who turned straight by eating a diet optimized for hormones & metabolism: raypeatforum.com/community/threads/turned-straight-after-14-months-of-peating.16776/

>it is a choice
>OMG I WAS BORN THIS WAY
>gay gene doesn't exist
>OMG IT'S MY CHOICE
>we are the product of our environment
>OMG I WAS BORN THIS WAY
>repeat

Your b8 is obvious.

>give four year old kid choice of doll or bricks
>a homo is born!!!!

That's not really how it works.

I got barbies and furbies for christmas every year in a traditional christian household. I had to really fight for my knex because everyone kept giving me girl crap for christmas and birthdays that I would dump on my sister (who would do their hair and make them do social shit).

>Sounds like fascism to me.

Nigger do you know where you are

>tfw holding hands in public with my bf and being all cutesy together

I've never been so happy in my entire life.
Why does this trigger Sup Forums so much.

God does,fuckboi ;) Ever read the bible? Didn't think so!
Really though,by your logic people with split personailty disorder shouldn't be labeled because 'WHO GETS TO CHOOSE?!' It's fascist to believe in treating the mentally ill and protecting my culture? Then I'm a fascist.
>See

How do you defend this? Who do you think puts this garbage on tv? Who is pushing gayness/trans-freakism in the movies? No gay couple has ever made a baby together (transfucks dont count) so how do they exist? Why do they exist? Why are there more of them? Why are there estrogen mimickers in food?
Gays are mutants.

Can't wait til the muslim scum you imported behead you live on youtube and burn you and your skinny jeans.

Good 4 u. Don't get killed by a turkroach though :(

Skinny jeans are best jeans though.

>Sounds like fascism to me.

you must be new here

Most people reject homosexuality so they saturate tv/media with them in the hopes of slowly acclimating people to accept it. They are brainwashing kids in schools to make itbseem normal and natural. It is neither. It is a weapon ,jist like feminism, used to divide us.
I will never accept you.
I will not bend the knee to degeneracy.
All you fucking faggots will rot in hell for eternity just for temporary pleasure. All gay people in the past are getting skullfucked by demons right now. You are worse than peppermint tea!

Skinny jeans are gayer than gay sex itself!

kek

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/VtZks

So you fell for the "everything about identity is just cultural" bluepill.

What happens if you are Bi then?

>in the hopes of slowly acclimating people to accept it
Instead, they are pissing us off like whiny bitches.
A bit like Americans, aren't they? All over the fucking place!

Join the TRUE /polgb/ discord: discord.gg/cSjcVUQ

Can you please stop spamming?

It is most likely a complex combination of genetics, hormones and environment.

Join the TRUE /polgb/ Discord: discord.gg/cSjcVUQ
The other one you see shilled by that americuck is literally run by a Jew and is overrun by paedophiles.