Europe West 17%
Europe East 12%
Scandinavia 11%
Italy/Greece 10%
Finland/Northwest Russia 5%
Iberian Peninsula 3%
*****European Jewish < 1%*****

????

I'm American - ancestors came to Virginia in the 1600s.

Anything with >1% can be attributed to genetic noise really.

OK, thanks. Makes sense. Worried there was some Shaitanist blood in my veins.

Already concerned enough about the Italian and Iberian ancestors (no idea where this came from). I have brown hair and hazel eyes and get tan as fuck though.

....You didn't use (((((23&Me))))), did you?

Ancestry but I assume there's some ((())) ownership of that company too. There always is.

Are there any try it free sites that are accurate?

It only takes one drop of shit to spoil a cup of water.

Not that I know of. It's only $79 on ancestry.

I don't trust (((them))) for that price. Rather just go get an actual DNA test at that point.

There's fecal coliform bacteria in just about everything you drink, probably.

What actual DNA test can you take?

There are companies that literally just do this for people, take blood and give you an in depth percentage chart.

>Anything with >1% can be attributed to genetic noise really.

Found the Jew.

In the near future them having this data might screw you over,
as in a potential employer might pass you up for having a predisposition for a certain illness or something.
I am sure they will find a way to integrate this shit into the system, if they haven't already.

>Worried you might have the blood of the chosen ones in you
>The same people who control the world
>The same people who have the Highest IQ average

Wew, I would be worried that I am not Jewish.

"What Ancestry is calling “European Jewish ancestry” is a set of neighboring SNPs which are also commonly found in people who self-report European Jewish ancestry. They are also found outside of the European Jewish population, but the concentration is different enough for them to be seen as characteristic of that population… depending on who you ask. If you download your raw DNA file and upload it to another service, it will give you a different breakdown, because it tolerates a lower or higher margin of error as minimum, because it groups national origins differently, and/or because it interprets the data differently.

That's the thing. It's a model, not reality, and it isn't perfect.

They don't have my real name or any information as I use a PO box and a fictitious company.

(You)

My IQ is fine and have plenty of money and a family. Not at all worried about what this means for me other than having (((blood))).

They're from Utah, so you're MOSTLY in the clear, I'm sure. And it doesn't matter if they were 100% Jew, because literally anything is better than a Google affiliate, which 23&Me is.

Ah, the Jew shilling Spaniard, we meet again.

They're from Utah, so you're MOSTLY in the clear, I'm sure. And it doesn't matter if they were 100% Jew, because literally anything is better than a Google affiliate, which 23&Me is.

Take tests with multiple companies.