How you have prepared for the upcoming race war?

How you have prepared for the upcoming race war?
Deus vult!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN-ivQnAYCI
armurerie-auxerre.com/le-tir-sportif/armes-de-tir/armes-de-categorie-c/carabines-gros-calibres/carabine-tikka-t3-tactical.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You gonna get shot

...nice preparation there

lol

Unfortunately I don't have a rifle, but before my grandfather died he left me his royal navy officers' sword and by god I'll march into battle with it if needs be.

Ah! Finns are autistic faggots lmao

Well, I didnt buy a 2000 year old piece of weaponry that can be countered with a 10$ pipe and .50c shell from home depot that's for sure.

No gun? Then you arent prepared

>10$ pipe and .50c shell from home depot that's for sure.
im confused by the shell

I will probably get myself a shotgun soon. It's surprisingly easy here.
Any /k/omrades here?

youtube.com/watch?v=tN-ivQnAYCI

>K31
I will never own this as a cucked britbong. Why even live ?

>Unfortunately I don't have a rifle
lmao cuck

why not just buy a gun . . .
honestly..why...

LARP
A
R
P

(((Great))) Britain

ready

armurerie-auxerre.com/le-tir-sportif/armes-de-tir/armes-de-categorie-c/carabines-gros-calibres/carabine-tikka-t3-tactical.html

Dont you finnbros all went through military training?
Youre ahead of most other people then

Not even the police have guns kek

Yes

I did homework and took a massive shit.

Trust me I'm not happy about it. There's much about my country that I deeply hate.

Yes, I think like 80% of all men. Only nu-male cuck betas try to avoid military.

Where can I buy a longsword?

thats depressing

Nice butter knife faggot

Nice Sig and my uncle has the top rifle, which is a lot of fun to shoot. Ammo is expensive as shit, though.

Did you? Was it fun?
I only can imagine a Instructior yelling at recruits in finnish lol

>Huomio!
>pysäyttää!
>Anna minulle 50 toukat niiden!

i wish i was european :(

So how does this work in SA with guns?
They appereantly are illegal but decriminalized so cops could only take them away but not more right?

nice 70 year old gun dipshit

Cold Steel makes good shit.

Go roleplay elsewhere, you angsty teenager.

I don t use guns only chi ;)

>Sword
Your going to get shot by a nigger.

I have the x25
great tool

good night pol

It starts this summer, I'm lucky though because Finland will turn 100 years old during my service.
I bet it will be easy and fun, since I have experience already thanks to my background in scout.

Free rides for all commies and muslims

>societal collapse
>race war now
>swing fruity expensive sword around some minorities
>get brained in the back of the head by a group of thugs with pipes they found on the ground
>get shot in the mouth

Lol sword againts nerve gas, and bioweapons

good luck

Buy all the Newports you can. Blacks cannot live without them and they will become worth more than gold in case of a shortage.

There is still hope for Germany.

If we get the Afd elected sure but otherwise we are eternally jewed

>x25
I have x7 and x10
>great tool
True, these are almost better than my grandmas axe.

AfD getting the majority is unlikely. However we have a good shot at AfD getting 20%+, kicking out the greens and cucking Schulz. Keep in mind that everything happening now in Germany is wihtout the AfD in parliament.

can you heal your mates with the upper one?

>AfD getting 20%+
Im an AfD voter aswell but more than 20%? lol nofucking way

>google to see the requirements for getting one in Germany
>second search result is making me upset for a variety of reasons

Move to Canada dude. I got three guns after coming over on a working holiday visa after a few months.

You can, you just need to join a club

Shotguns are restricted just as any other guns, only firearms you can freely own without a license are muskets that cant take cartiges

Well, it's usually a great experience.
Give it your best, the enemy doesn't sleep!

"We have a good shot" Meaning that we can atcually achive this but if nothing is being done and elections are now of course not. But imagine a few more happenings, campaigning and redpilling from our side. I know a lot of people who have changed their mind about the refugee crisis simply because refugees have been temporary housed in their neighbourhood.

Do you a chart for Germany?

>muskets that cant take cartiges
Not gonna lie, that sounds like fun.
But I bet there's gonna be problems with the gunpowder.

>healing with bullets
This isn't Borderlands mate.
It only gives +10 to healing.

No pal, but im pretty sure your guns laws are less strict then ours though

Gunpowder requieres a license that is a may issue. Completly stupid.
At least you can shoot it at ranges

>a manual action AR

>Image search
>6 results of the same picture

lmao fuckin cuck

Im not saying that ours are amazing but at lease we have something

Germany is by the way the only country in EU that things that it is nescessary to regulate fucking black powder

>manual action AR and AK.
>22 LOLR
this does not count user

That version of Mein Kampf you have was translated by a Jew. Download the Murphy translation and throw that Jew version in the incinerator.

Anyway, I have a spear I made during the 2014 riots. It keeps everyone at bay, and you can stab any cucks from a distance

Also have a shield from a dresses door i ripped off

>just need to join a club

Oh, wow. You just need to join a club to buy a rimfire rifle that kind of sort of looks like the actual rifle you'd want to own.

Now tell me about how superior knives that don't lock open are.

My body is ready

That guy is a Russian but he looks Germanic as fuck

>Legal in 22lr

LMAO, cool infograph, fagmondo.

Buy some magazines, these Swiss rifles make terrible clubs. Even a baseball bat performs better.

Is that Roma for pickpocketing?

Lol, the K31 was like the most accurate rifle of its time. even today people can keep up to modern guns in competitions with it

>that picture
>my picture

I'm not sure who's shoahing who anymore

Here the only thing you have to do to get a shotgun is being 18 and waiting 3 days.

let me guess

you are from /k/?

because you faggots have the most guns and dildos

Trust the german autist not to get the joke

It used to be simular here when gun laws was still a state issue.
Sad.

Live in Nebraska, 86% white.
In the midwest, unless the military/police went against whites, there would be no war, only massacre and shitskins running south.

Nice datamining, FBI

Did he explain why his grandpa did this?

That's worse than here.

By buying phones, pagers, garage door openers and radios.

You?

Lol autist. Sand niggers gonna bend you over and fuck you up the arse with your own sword faggot

Also, some of mine.

in the coming war you need picrelated

this time we must fisnish our job

im not ready, i only have an old hunting rifle

give me some advice

Stockpile ammo

Train with it. Even a bolt action can be extremely leather vs multiple threats if trained well enough.

What ever you think is enough, double it.
t. combat vet

Neat mana + melee set.

This, bolt action and gas was good enough for killing gorillions of people during WWI and WWII, why wouldn't it be sufficient to kill nogs and nog enablers (lefties, jews)?
Nobody (((needs))) an AR15.

yeah but it's not good enough when fighting sandniggers with illegal AKs and bomb vests.

I hope you mean battlemage.

It is, an AK doesn't make you bullet proof.

But a well trained man with an AR vs a well trained man with a bolt action equals dead bolt action man.

...even in jest, never say that to a nu-guns person, you may just create a no-guns-except-for-mine person.

On average maybe (because AR/AK man has faster follow up shots), but if you shoot from behind cover it really doesn't matter much because the time limiting factor is the AR/AK man spotting you.

Seriously though, you might have heard Austrian gun laws are pretty liberal but unfortunately it's an rollercoaster of arbitrary regulations and bullshit to the point where it's a real hassle to get a semi auto, even though in theory it's "shall issue".
It's way better to get a bolt or lever rifle than no rifle at all.