O'Leary drops out of leadership race, backs Based Bernier!

Bernier just won the race!

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/kevin-oleary-drops-out-endorses-maxime-bernier-for-conservative-leadership/article34818970/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-leadership-candidates-border-1.4042670
cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/kevin-oleary-drops-out-endorses-bernier-1.4086583
youtube.com/watch?v=59QhomszVx4
business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/mortgages-real-estate/toronto-home-prices-may-jump-25-in-2017-with-cycle-starting-to-mirror-others-that-ended-badly-td-economics
thestar.com/business/wealth/2017/03/04/housing-market-will-burst-like-all-bubbles-do-pape.html
theglobeandmail.com/real-estate/toronto/torontos-runaway-housing-market-heading-toward-a-crash-economists-warn/article34109049/
youtube.com/watch?v=9FK2eg33Qco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just checked ((CBC)), can confirm the story is real

(((CBC))) is literally CNN tier, but thanks for the bump

At least this is good, O'Leary isn't the best pick for /ourguy/

I think Sup Forums is rooting for Leitch, based on what I've seen recently

Fuck yes! I still want to know why he dumped this bitch.

Leitch is of course the best. But she can't win unfortunately. She has no charisma and she has no chance in Quebec. Quebec is the reason why O'Leary dropped out as well.

I want Bernier to be /ourguy/ ... he says really good things, very similar to Leitch. But ultimately, he wants to reduce immigrants from 300,000 to 250,000, which is nothing!

Still, better than Low-T Justin Cuckdeau

300k down to 250k, is better than nothing, but what're his stances on illegal immigration, work visas etc?

Pretty noble move for O'Leary to drop out desu, considering he was leading. He has raised himself in my eyes.

Not sure on work visas, but he wanted to deploy the military top stop the Africans coming in illegally from America

Deploy the military eh? Any sources on that? Sounds like a candidate I could get behind if that's true.

Here is a (((CBC))) article

cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-leadership-candidates-border-1.4042670

He always intended to drop out. It was always just a publicity stunt.

As someone who met Leitch,

She's an idiot.

Leitch, I like her policies, don't like her. She wouldn't win based purely on her annoying ass voice at this point.

How do you know this? I think he wanted to be PM... he had the leadership race 100% in the bag, but would have got BTFO in Quebec by Mr. Low-T, so he stepped down. That's noble.

If it was planned all along, genius desu. And he absolutely became kingmaker.

So it sounds like

Leitch > Bernier > everyone else

> Maxime
"Our immigration policy should not aim to forcibly change the cultural character and social fabric of Canada, as radical proponents of multiculturalism want. The vast majority of Canadians rightly expect immigrants to learn about our history and culture, master one of our official languages, and adopt widely shared Canadian values such as equality of men and woman, tolerance for diversity and respect for Canadian law."

Sounds like exactly the sort of person Canada needs..

But her Canadian Values policy is great. Justin is a bigger idiot for sure.

O'Leary would have been a huge improvement on Trudeau as well IMO. But essentially, yes.

But he is only dropping the immigration levels from 300,000 per year to 250,000. That is literally nothing!

Does he have plans to reduce African/Asian immigrants and bring in European ones instead?

No one is going to do that.. I think this is the best we're going to get. He has two daughters, he must see media about the rapes etc going on in Europe.

Kek

Leitch's only policy is on "muh canadian values" without saying how she's going to do it other than more vetting.

That is literally all her campaign is built up on. Immigration right now isn't that pressing of an issue in comparison to are currently fucked economic policy and debt. We are about to kick the shitter in the housing market and more provinces are crashing. Leitch is not /ourguy/, she's an idiot.

>Does he have plans to reduce African/Asian immigrants and bring in European ones instead?
He wants to end reliance on the UN for immigrant selection. I'll let you ponder what that means.

I guess stricter immigration policies and slightly lowering the amount of immigrants is better than nothing.

Still, Canada is lost. This only delays the inevitable. Toronto is already only 49.9% white.

This is fair.

Can you explain more on the housing market? I'm in Toronto, should I sell? Prices went up like 30% in one year!

I think it's for refugee selection, not immigrant selection.

I'm fully aware we're taking in like 700k~ immigrants every year. Our country probably is fucked unless the political pendulum swings very far to the right in the very near future.

Though most Canadians were against motion m-103 in a poll.

Doesn't matter Bernier wont win, I know I wont be voting for the cons. if Bernier wins the leadership.

Who would you prefer?

oh so you'll vote for some more trudeau cuckery? good to know you're a faggot

t. Ahmed

We're fucked man. There is no chance we go far right. We are as cucked as Sweden and Germany, we are just lucky we have an ocean between us and mudslimes.

Based QC

Kelly Leitch was my first choice if she doesn't win I'll see who the other parties put up if I cant agree with one of them I just wont vote.

t. Somali refugee

>if she doesn't win
She's not going to. There's no question about it

HNNNG

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/kevin-oleary-drops-out-endorses-bernier-1.4086583

Why do libcucks hate Bernier all of a sudden? the comments section is full of anti Bernier comments.

Some of the deluded faggots seriously believe that Trudeau would be a more competent leader than Bernier

>Reading CBC comments
Nope. I'm not doing it. Nope. Nope. Nope. This news has given me too good a mood to ruin it by reading the bullshit those idiots have to say.

its a pipe dream but shes the only one I would be willing to support in a federal election I'm fine with not voting if it comes to that, it wont matter who I vote for anyway my area is liberal always has and always will be.

Parties get federal money based on the number of votes they receive, user.

>Some of the deluded faggots seriously believe that Trudeau would be a more competent leader than Bernier

Which is ironic, as Bernier has worked in the private sector before getting into politics. Used to be a VP of a financial firm if I'm not mistaken. Whereas Trudeau was a bouncer, a drama teacher substitute and a trust fund baby.

He has two opponents:

Stupid alt-righters will vote Leitch, because she is deliberately pandering to them as a cynical political power play.

Liberals are registering as Conservatives in decent numbers to nominate pro-refugee Chong. I doubt he will get many votes from non-immigrant conservatives.

Nobody else stands a chance.

We need to sabotage the above to candidates reputation. ASAP (before the nominations).

CBC hires robots to upvote cucked comments.

At least, that's what I think. That, or CBC readers are just extremely stupid. I'm not sure.

Either way, Bernier will BTFO Trudeau in the Praries + Quebec. BC and Ontario will be split 50/50. Cuckdeau takes Atlantic Canada but that is irrelevant. Territories go NDP.

There is no way Bernier is not winning. That's why O'Leary stepping down is such a noble act. Trudeau wanted to face O'Leary, not Bernier.

>Why do libcucks hate Bernier all of a sudden?
Because he's conservative.

Actually there were a fair amount of people in NS recently that showed great interest in Maxime Bernier.

>are registering
If they are registering now, they're wasting their money. The cutoff to be able to vote has long past.

A few things that put Bernier ahead of Leitch in my eyes:
Bernier is much stronger on gun freedoms
Bernier wants to cut down on family immigration; immigration for one person is decently tough in this country, but the people that get in bring their 20 family members like it's nothing
Bernier wants to stop taking immigrants from the UN; we can choose who we want to take, like South African white refugees instead of "Syrian" ones

How do we sabotage Chong? He is literally as cucked as Trudeau.

>No O'Leary and Trump meetings
>No reality TV show guy vs reality TV show guy

BOOOO

YES!!! Bernier literally just won

Top fucking kek

oh I know I disagree with that they shouldn't receive any federal money ever.

If you're in Toronto, like I am. You're going to be fucked in 1-5 years.

We have to meme bernier for NB and NS, hopefully those provinces can wake up

Will be voting for Bernier in May, very excited by this news!

Gun freedoms? In Canada? Kek.

Afrikaaners would be great. But I have no problem with Syrian Christians. Syrians in general are much preferable to Somalis/Afghans/Pakis.

Agreed, but it's the current system. When Harper tried to get rid of it, everyone flipped their shit since it was the main funding mechanism for the other parties.

Excuse the grammar, they registered before the cut off date for registering.

That's what I told my Liberal friends I'm doing, of course I'm actually voting for based Bernier.

Kek

Explain how/why? Prices will stagnate, but they will not fall IMO.

youtube.com/watch?v=59QhomszVx4

Highest rated candidate by the CCFR.

>like South African white refugees instead of "Syrian" ones
damn that would be great.

But instead of pretending to be a mega-cuck, why not try and red pill your libcuck freinds?

But I kind of also want white South Africans to take back their country in South Africa. It would be nice to have one white, decent African country.

It won't work. You don't know how cucked my friends are.

You're forgetting Free The Beer.

Yeah they also flipped there shit when he wanted to make an elected senate with term limits. why is the left in Canada so afraid of democracy?

They're afraid of losing.

They just flipped shit at everything Harper did. Many on the left want to get rid of the senate completely for being undemocratic.

I thought you guy are supposed to hate french canadian.

It's a meme you dip

Got a few links to read up on. Basically a bubble.

business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/mortgages-real-estate/toronto-home-prices-may-jump-25-in-2017-with-cycle-starting-to-mirror-others-that-ended-badly-td-economics

thestar.com/business/wealth/2017/03/04/housing-market-will-burst-like-all-bubbles-do-pape.html

theglobeandmail.com/real-estate/toronto/torontos-runaway-housing-market-heading-toward-a-crash-economists-warn/article34109049/

It's not completely debilitating, but it'll make it extremely difficult for students to live here.

>Gun freedoms? In Canada? Kek
It's no USA, but it's like a dream compared to what we have now

But da term "Canadien" come from da people living in da Lower Canada, you know. 'Ave you never taken a 'istory class before?

Why? They are annoying as fuck, yes, but they are much less cucked than the rest of Canada

Harper was a cuck. Not Trudeau - tier, but still a mega-cuck.

He was a Torontonian. What do you expect?

They take the most out of any province in equalization payments they are leeches and welfare bums. fuck the french.

watching your smug country go down without a single fight is one of the most pathetic displays I've ever seen. You lot don't even have a national identity.
youtube.com/watch?v=9FK2eg33Qco

>bases his whole administration on "muh western Canada" and "muh Alberta"
>literally a Torontonian

Yeah fuck that guy

Dude. Have you looked at his policy?

>Coming from Australia.

Mad Max is literally the key to getting us uncucked and get a good kick in the ass of libertarian economics.

We also do have a national identity.

He said he wants to increase focus on making sure immigrants meet our economic needs so, yes.

>libertarian
You will be replaced in 60 in years and probably a minority in half that time.

and the rest, please see pic here:

Your national identity is getting raped by emus you stupid cunt

>tolerance for Diversity

What did he mean by this?

This could put Quebec in play big time in 2019, highly doubt libs can get a majority with even less support from Quebec

I'll get the actual quote if you want, but max has said things along the line of

canada differentiates itself from america by being more left, and quebec differentiates itself from canada by being more left

other provinces aren't wrong in criticizing quebec equalization payments

I've spoken to a few chinks in my city and they're all sick of the liberal shit. Most of them are rich and aren't happy with the current government.

Looks like Max is on top of this too.

Not throwing gays off rooftops?

>ran in Calgary

When asked about being a member of The Young Liberals in his youth, Harper would respond "I grew up".

>Not addressing the reason why people are electing him.

You know that immigration isn't that important here right?

You know this right? Or are you just too busy fucking a kangaroo to know what Canada is getting fucked by.

We're getting fucked economically. Which is why people are supporting on economy based candidate. The fact that he's against mass immigration isn't even close to the best thing on his platform.

Typical Canadian buzzwords to get elected.

Pay no attention.

>The fact that he's against mass immigration isn't even close to the best thing on his platform.
speak for yourself m8

I'd put it in the top 3.

Economics
Guns
Immigration