ANN COULTER STILL GOING TO BERKELEY, only speech is canceled

ANN COULTER STILL GOING TO BERKELEY, only speech is canceled

youtube.com/watch?v=oEBsiPNcgSA&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwRja6CMXNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>post yfw Ann fucking Coulter leads the charge into Antifa's ranks while mounted on a white stallion looking like Joan of Arc but with an MG42

ANTIFA won. Free speech has been shut down once again.

Tomo news is animating it as we speak

Ann is an annoying cunt and now a knee bender.....disgust

Brave bitch.

>Speech canceled
She's literally only going there to put her body on the line - as a physical provocation.

And it'll work because the antifa scum have no self-discipline and no morals.

It's an "easy" publicity/propaganda win for her and our side, but an incredibly brave move by her regardless.

God bless Queen Ann.

Antifa shill detected.

>mfw antifa destroys the city and sinks back into their nesting areas to nurture the cocoons.

EVERYONE IS STILL GOING! LITERAL CONVOYS AND BUSES FULL OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND VETERANS GROUPS FROM SO-CAL ARE MOBILIZING. MAGA!

But she's still going.

Wow.

That's bravery. It's attention whoring, sure, but bravery.

Unless Antifa has been LARPing more than they usually do, the plans for Berkeley are super bad. It is going to be very dangerous. They want to go even bigger than they did with Milo.

So she's only going so she can kick in antifa teeth. Based Ann.

It would be amazing if she turned up in protective gear. That photo would go viral.

You sure about that? I';ve seen a lot of panicking about "alt right traps " and "ambushes" the last few days. Or about having cookouts or dance offs .
Wouldn't be surprised if they call this a victory and don't show up.

She should have protective gear and willing bodyguards either way, she could get assassinated if she doesn't.

don't fuck up this happening burgers please been really hyped for it

Boy howdy for a bunch of lefties those antifa sure do hate gay traps.

I don't have anything on hand, but my understanding is they're planning to show up in MASSIVE numbers for a full-scale riot while the nation watches. Shutting Ann down was icing on the cake. They're there to beat the bejesus out of "Nazis."

She should dress like Ilsa the she wolf.

So they're planning to shoot themselves in the foot with a nuclear missile while the world watches?

"antifa" everyone.

How is she not going to give a speech? If she is at Berkeley, no one can stop the woman from talking to an audience.

They could, actually, if it turns into a full blown ferguson war zone in which bullets are flying while half the city is in flames and the national militias need to answer them.

WRONG

we will be there in force

Oh yes please I want to see this happen

Can't wait. Too bad I'll be at work and can't watch streams live. These antifa beat downs are my favourite thing to watch right now.

This is California we're talking about, no guns, just big mouths.

You mean _the_ /blacked/ Ann Coulter?

>get assassinated

daily reminder

Mind throwing up the link to this video? I want to analyze and see if they were in fact firing on the trumpers.

Not sure if this is the same video, but it is the same events.
youtube.com/watch?v=WwRja6CMXNI

California has the most guns
But for some reason none of them vote to protect their right

She might as well bring Milo and they just walk around holding hands as to confuse people now.

Is Spencer actually going or just hyping people who actually are?

Rural areas are armed and do vote for their own interests. But they are in the minority in CA.
The other guns are held by urban thugs and are mostly illegally obtained. No need to vote for gun rights when your guns are illegally obtained.

I'm talking about legal gun owners

Would instantly bust a nut bro