Why would fags support Le Pen?

It makes L I T E R A L L Y no sense.

independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-marine-le-pen-homophobia-gay-voters-islamophobia-tim-farron-a7699196.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Egj7V
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/05/1486236571-1484419909-4nbi47x.png
youtube.com/watch?v=o8tEQA17Db8
discord.gg/BEcU7
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the left are a bunch of faggots who want the west to turn into sharia states in which gays will be put to death.

This guy gets it!

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord.gg/Egj7V

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/05/1486236571-1484419909-4nbi47x.png

Fascists are OK with gays if they keep it in the bedroom and butch in public. Muslims want them all dead no matter what.

I guess they are scared of the heights

Why would fags not vote Le Pen?
If I saw them in the street not voting Le Pen I'd kick their ass

Because they're gay, not faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=o8tEQA17Db8

>le cuck

>Why do gay white men continue to support right wing candidates?

So half the population of France?

French white gay male here. It makes all the sense in the world. Some of us would rather live in hiding than not live at all. All that is aksed of us is to behave like regular men and to keep our sexuality as discrete as possible. Faggots can burn in hell tho.

this. i'm a literal faggot, i've probably gotten butt fucked by 300+ men and i voted for breivik's former party at last election. i did tell everybody that i voted for the commies though

i haven't been beaten up myself, by i have several gay friends who have been beaten up by muslims and poles

you brain dead moron
the biggest threat to gays doesn't come from the right wing, it comes from unchecked muslim immigration

>GAY
>WHITE
>MEN

I know the answer to that question

Does your asshole even function anymore?

The poop flows like fine wine.

the fn's vice-president is literally gay

Where about are you from? Are the Muslims a problem fr gays?

Muslims throw fags off of buildings.

Christians refuse to bake them cakes.

Why do leftist plebs keep pretending the guardian and the indie are anything but propaganda for leftist plebery?

Gay men support the right wing because we're still men, being an androphile doesn't suddenly make you want to eat tofu and listen to beyonce while smashing open your borders and shitting all over your own culture. I have a friend who was hounded from his own apartment in the city his family have lived in for generations, because successive governments have decided parts of England have to become like Pakistan for some reason, and the chimps who moved in all over his street have decided gay white men shouldn't be allowed to live in peace in their own nations.

>why do gays support anti-Muslim parties

IT REALLY-

Now listen closely, friend.

IT REALLY MAKES ME-

*colonizes a new country*

IT REALLY MAKES ME THINK.

The left and liberals have nothing to offer to them but a more muslim society where they'll die if they continue to fuck each other in the ass.

There's that thing about throwing faggots off buildings and so on, yes.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/BEcU7

>"I mean, augh! Why don't white males, whom we express out hatred for on a regular basis and wish they were dead and their property seized, vote the way we tell them to under threats of violence?! I mean, it just doesn't make any sense!"

I actually laughed at this pict. Good job you fag.

>gay men earn more money because they dont have kids
>gay men would be targeted by muslim immigrants the libs let invade
gee why would they ever support someone like lepen or trump?

>why do gay people support those who want to keep sandniggers who hate gays out of their country
woah....

I know, those racist fags should just let themselves be thrown off roofs in the name of diversity.

Because fags can't fly, no matter what peter pan says.

Cause they dont want to get hung in sharia law

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

You're aware that muslims want gays dead right?

I'm glad someone has an IQ higher than their shoe size.

>It makes L I T E R A L L Y no sense.

Because they'd rather have a right wing government that at least leaves them be than a bunch of sand niggers in their neighborhood throwing them off buildings.

We don't want to be thrown off buildings by third world backwards primitives who follow the single most retarded ideology known to man.

Thank you for giving AIDS to 300 fags