Danish government calls Sweden out for their immigration policy

Danish Minister of Justice, Soren Pape Poulsen:

>"Deeply shaking and completely insane. I thank my god and creator that we have not got it like that in Denmark."
>"The development can have many reasons, but one of them is Swedens historically led immigration policy. When one has dared to speak out and talk about it as a society. It's shaking when you hear what's going on in Malmö"

Responds from cuck mayor of Malmö, Katrin Stjernfeldt Jammeh:

>"I got the coffee wrong in my throat when I listened to the radio news this morning. The Danish government must explain to the Parliament how it will prevent Swedish crime from "floating over" to Denmark."
>"We know that more organized gangs and biker and gang crime have come to Sweden via Denmark,"

Other urls found in this thread:

bt.dk/politik/pape-stigende-kriminalitet-i-malmoe-er-foruroligende
jyllands-posten.dk/international/europa/ECE9531342/malmoes-borgmester-danmark-eksporterer-bander-til-sverige/
dr.dk/nyheder/udland/malmoes-borgmester-svarer-igen-vaaben-narko-og-bander-kommer-danmark
youtube.com/watch?v=nRwa-D3rIqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bt.dk/politik/pape-stigende-kriminalitet-i-malmoe-er-foruroligende
jyllands-posten.dk/international/europa/ECE9531342/malmoes-borgmester-danmark-eksporterer-bander-til-sverige/

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/malmoes-borgmester-svarer-igen-vaaben-narko-og-bander-kommer-danmark

"Malmö mayor responds again: Weapons, drugs and gangs come via Denmark"
The sweden fires right back

We've given up on Malmö already lol. Have fun down there.

>When other Scandinavian countries call you out for your bullshit

Denmark has retained its identity, unlike Sweden.

The solution is easy, you give us Zeeland, Bornholm and Fyn.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRwa-D3rIqI

DANMARK JA

Another Viking war between Denmark + Norway against Sweden?

>jyllands-posten

Dats rayciss

Swedes are all autist... basically the arabs know this and therefore we require international help before we all are raped!

The bridge was a mistake

>>"I got the coffee wrong in my throat when I listened to the radio news this morning. The Danish government must explain to the Parliament how it will prevent Swedish crime from "floating over" to Denmark."
>>"We know that more organized gangs and biker and gang crime have come to Sweden via Denmark,"

>"I got the coffee wrong in my throat when I listened to the radio news this morning. The Danish government must explain to the Parliament how it will prevent Swedish crime from "floating over" to Denmark."
>"We know that more organized gangs and biker and gang crime have come to Sweden via Denmark,"

LOL thats the only way into Sweden for Bikers fucking retard Swede. I doubt they are riding their bikes up through Russia, into Finland, and then into Sweden.

the digits dont lie

Build a wall on the Bridge?

When can I call myself a refugee and flee my own country? I'm atleast a forth generation native swede, blue eyes, blonde, 189cm male. I dont want to live in this warzone anymore.
Norway?
Denmark?
Help?

Are the Danes bus stop autists too?

>blaming the Arabs when they're being gangraped by Somalis, North Africans, Levantines, and all other desirables
At least know whose cock you're choking on, stupid cucks.

>he haven't bought a year premium

Denmark actually paid refugees airline tickets to fuck off and leave.

Based Danes.

While the EU is still going, flee to Hungary

While the barbarian niggers currently taking over your country are indeed more masculine and your cucks are hopeless to their boldness... they are too dumb to survive the harsh northern climates alone. WINTER is your weapon. This is why they weren't a problem until your welfare state insures that they don't freeze to death. If they had pulled that shit 200 years ago they would have been left outside in the cold to freeze to death.

we call all muslims arab m8 even pakis

i dont mind you guys,you are rich and stay in your own land,its the fucking pakis we hate

Man up sven, get your friends and go for a muslimhunt.

Part of me feels good about your situation, your media was all about finnjävlar in the past but now you suck immigrant cocks.

Swedes have been backstabbing cowards through history and now you are paying for the sins of your cuntface ancestors.

I think you mean bicycle autists

Thats us man

Everyone pays them to leave, even Sweden.

Bullets would cost less..

Yeah you Brits are smart enough to know the difference, which is why we don't mind coming over for the summer pic related. The scandicucks though...

That's cute, Denmark and Norway can help their old buddy

If your life or freedom is in danger in your country of residence because of your race, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation or sexual orientation you may claim asylum in pretty much any country. Also if you are in danger because war or natural catastrophe.

But if you say niggers bully me because of me being white you won't get any gibs. They'll tell you go to the police or move within your country. Also if you're not a shit skin, the sjws who work with refugees will surely go out of their way to fuck you over. You're fucked Svenson.

Better solution is to take skåne, Halland and Blekinge, throw out Swedes and immigrants and build a wall on the new border

Why are you givning Norway some of our former land?

What is going on in Malmo?

>Smart enough to know the difference

Not smart enough to keep you out though, so that's not saying much.

Ask Trump

Stockholm needs to be ours too. I don't care if we need another holocaust to make it liveable.

I mean I can't find a credible news site that says Sweden is spiraling out of control with crime. I didn't vote for Trump senpai.

You could probably concuer sweden with flyswatter and shouting shooo pelle och pulla, swedes are pussies and cowards.

DANMARK NEJ!!!!

>drugs

Open borders with the Netherlands has that effect.

>burger just proved he's even stupider than Swedes
Keep out the biggest spenders who go as tourists and investors but never immigrate anywhere?

Your intelligence is a credit to both your race and your education system.

Did you just get in here straight from Reddit?

There have been many horrible storries from Sweden over the years. But no, you won't find an article saying Sweden is going down hill, because of the simple reason that Sweden doesn't do statistics on immigrants.

Denmark does though, if you want I can show you those.

The demands are there, Give us Bornholm by 2017-05-01 or else we will start sending our people over the bridge.

Sorry Danskjävel, not gonna happen

Rasmussen, tear down this bridge!

>TFW Sweden actually is playing 5d chess and import rapefugees while having the bridge so we can send them to our neighbors to extort them for power over them.

Technically she's right. You see, most migrants came via Denmark and thus also the criminals, they are one and the same, she's just unaware of the irony in her statement.

I think we can scrounge up a couple of machine guns to put on our end of the bridge.

Mohammads detected

Then (((our))) guys at the UN and all other international organizations will put sanctions on you for killing poor defenceless people.
You can't win Dane.

Denmark will once again soon be the hokage of our peninsula.

DIGITS CONFIRM

arnt you guys the original dude weed lmao ?

Watch it sven.

Remember when you took Bornholm by force? Remember when they started killing swedes until they were apart of Denmark again? Bornholm doesn't want anything to do with you

Danes are the kind of people you'd find taking meth in a shitty bar in north carolina. Ohh, and their women look like the ones there aswell.

Weebs don't get digits, only patriots do

Jamt here. Should probably give Norway hälsingland as well, and I guess västernorrland, which (for some reason) is east of Jamtland on the map. Those areas were populated by decendants of Ketil Anundsson - the norwegian who founded Jamtland. It's all rightful norwegian clay. Also burn Östersund to the ground and 90% of the problems up here is solved.

If you do this, I will personally hunt down and kill every welfare taker and immigrant I see, and defend the southern border with my life; as will my sons and grandsons.

Being honest here. SD are good people, and will do well, and I like sweden, but personally I will never trust a swedish government again. They went full retard.

But they axually get money from the state to travel back to their warm Middle eastern countries on vacation

kontrolleret

come to Germany and get lots of girls pregnant pls

I've always liked ye Danes.
Let's share points at the Eurovision again like usual

Nice but Sweden will be Hokage.

Uhmm excuse me?

This is now a Danish Meme thread

Yeah same here. Make Sweden into Norway/Danmark, but build walls around Stockholm first and drop napalm

Jude detected

Not true, I once spotted a Danish Exchange qt staring at me in the Pub once.
Didn't know what to say though because I'm a dreadful conversationalist.
One of my many regrets.

I am now a weeb patriot

CHECKEM

It is not a question of want my friend.

RARE
A
R
E

We contain that to a place called Christiania.

I'm jealous of your national meme esti

Funland yuo are greatest ally

You can have Åland and Abba

Remember when Sweden just shipped those refugees to our bordere and we took them for free :D:D:DDDD

Drink until you puke and pass out and she'd be right over you

>meth
>bar
>NC

M8 you're so far off, if anyone is doing anything at a bar in NC its snorting oxycodone. Meth is more of a mid west and south west type drug.

Even if this place became radioactive the last place I'd think to go would be Denmark

That was so fail. But most of them are gone now because they didn't get money and "food was bad" in asylum centers.

Lol you guys hate each other almost as much as us & the english.
It's cute.

Thank you, that's very comforting to know!

Hahaha this is fucking great. Reminds me of the "Og Det Var Denmark" books.

No one cares about either of those places.

sweden what a shitty country.
Yes I know I'm chilean, but sweden is reaaaaaaally shit tier.

thank god, we wouldn't want you here either