Surprise! Ivanka Supports Open Borders for Syrian Refugees in New Interview

Surprise! Ivanka Supports Open Borders for Syrian Refugees in New Interview

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/26/ivanka-trump-opening-border-to-syrian-refugees-has-to-be-part-of-the-discussion-wont-be-enough-by-itself/

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-26/kushners-are-partners-with-one-of-israel-s-wealthiest-families
rawstory.com/2017/04/ivanka-is-starting-her-own-foundation-and-is-accepting-checks-from-foreign-governments-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We tried telling you in the primaries that the Trumps were Yankee liberals but you wouldn't listen. If you listened to Cruz and not stupid frog memes this wouldn't have happened.

No one expected that Kushner and Ivanka had this type of power over him

He is a complete cuck for them and by extension the people they work for

lol at some of those comments.

People are woke

I didn't think it would be this bad, but the liberals were right he did have a weird thing for his daughter. They're trying to make her the Republican Hillary.

Don't know about weird thing but he's for sure cucked by them

You guis dont understand the deptscam dont you ?

USA NEEDS people in order to spread the dept per head, the more heads, the more you can take dept and keep on printing this sheme called dollar.

This is why immigration is such a big then in USA, Canada, Europe, all of them print monopoly papermoney.

the full quote has her saying addressing the syrian situation requires discussing letting in Syrian refugees but just that alone is not enough to address the whole problem.

((They)) need them. America would just be fine

#DEPORTIVANKA

Rare flag!

(((New York values)))

>surprise
nah

How is she allowed to represent the United States while in foreign countries? Does she have ANY credentials or is it just because daddy Trump let his daughter act like a politician

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

She has an official role as advisor to the president

She's their PR machine, apparently. Dual loyalty is fucked. Jared shouldn't be there, and neither should Ivanka, but for different reasons.

What the fuck is wrong with buildling a secure camp for them until the civil war is over?

Because a bunch of them go on and fuck shit up
Let them die in their country

>Maldives

ULTRA
L
T
RARE
A

RARE
A
RARE
E

Sadly I actually think she might be already a dual citizen with Kushner

Dual citizenship with dual loyalty, of course.

Sometimes, dare I say, it seems that the balance tips in the favor of Israel. Could be my imagination.

>. If you listened to Cruz and not stupid frog memes this wouldn't have happened.
Wrong. They're all Zionists.

>ivanka supports
So that means that Trump also supports open borders to refugees now.

We're basically a currecy now.

Fun fact:
Maldives where is from is an amazing tourist attraction. And allows Syrians to go there with no Visa (they have to show they have enough money)

Yeah, we have to get rid of her

rare poo in lo

Cruz wouldn't have won

Someone care to explain why is this kike cunt in the news all the time and why does her opinion matter?
It's like she's the fucking president, not her father.

>We tried telling you in the primaries that the Trumps were Yankee liberals but you wouldn't listen
I figured this was common knowledge. These are not establishment republicans. They are not even republicans.

However, when looking at the alternatives.....I really think the correct choice was made.

>rare poo in lo

get this fucking whore away from the WH and POTUS

Why do you even ask her that shit? It's like people asking Obamas wife all the time, who the fuck cares what they think

We have a female president and the only job her husband has is to be made fun of constantly. Actually we make fun of her constantly as well... dumb bitch

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-26/kushners-are-partners-with-one-of-israel-s-wealthiest-families

She's now planning on creating a foundation

Shes winning over the support of leftys. Probably already planning on 2020/2024. Whatever

>
Ivanka's foundation will help female businesswomen around the world! somebody has the fill the gap now that the clinton foundation is closing.

SO BRAVE!

rawstory.com/2017/04/ivanka-is-starting-her-own-foundation-and-is-accepting-checks-from-foreign-governments-report/

Cruz was even more of a kike enabler. at least this particular zionist also triggered a lot of lowlives on the left

TRUMP YOU BETTER GET THIS BITCH OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

IM SICK OF HER, we didnt vote for emotional female bullshit! GET HER OUT NOW

Top Kek in the end Sup Forums still is getting cucked by a female

>Cruz
We should have listened to Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012.