Whats wrong with fascism?

Whats wrong with fascism?
youtube.com/watch?v=IJog7LQihe4

It caused the largest war ever, attempted to ethnically cleanse millions of people and subjugated its own citizens. There is no place for fascism in the Western world.

I wish that ethnically cleansing of millions actually happened.

Be patient and keep your eye-balls peeled

Like it or not, fascism is the only way to reverse the decline of the West.

>attempted to ethnically cleanse millions of people and subjugated its own citizens.
IF ONLY.

Well you're a sub-human then and there's absolutely no reason for anyone with a brain to listen to you. Unfortunately, that makes up the majority of people, so good job!

Yeah. But it's already been tried and it failed massively.

true fascism has never been tried

are you the same britfaggot I saw the other day asking someone if they had pictures of their ex-gf getting blacked?

Nope.

yes you are faggot

>unironically calling people who disagree with your "fact" subhuman without realizing he just claims that hes superior being.

Go away you retarded yank.

I meant "sub-human" metaphorically.

I'm going to fascist your inbred bunghole eurokike

For someone with a brain, you sure showed me how metaphor should be used.
Literally end your life please.

lol (except the kike thing)

There's actually nothing wrong with inbreeding you dumb yank, its been proven to not be harmful unless done excessively. Charles Darwin was inbred.

That is how they are used leaf-brain.

Anyway, this is all completely irrelevant.

kikes
>inbreeding is fine
Pakishit durka durk get off Sup Forums
(you)

>Pakishit durka durk get off Sup Forums

I AM NOT INBRED OR A PAKI. Fuck off.

Anyway, its more likely you're a black person because America is only 60% non-hispanic white.

That's exactly what an inbred Paki would say when larping as a brit online.

>THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH INBREEDING
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH INBREEDING

The totalitarian social policies (reducing innovation and market growth by actively discouraging them to ensure political purity) and short-term economic policies (nationalizing a handful of businesses can promote short-term growth, but fascism has nothing to offer for long-term growth).

Fascism may work alright under some circumstances, like a country that has been in a long period of economic stagnation, but it's just not an optimal system.

And that's before considering any of the direct political effects of fascism, such as instability of succession, lack of public accountability undermining legitimacy, etc.

I hope Nige sends you back to pakistan charles

The British Empire caused World War 2, you beady eyed fuck!

That's exactly what a black person would say trying to deflect while larping as an American online.

Well there isn't. Our Majesty is inbred and she's the finest Brit ever to have existed. Look at are' George. Strapping young lad, and handsome too. He's inbred. So I don't know where you get off insulting inbred people.

Don't you dare call Sir Nigel "Nige" you dirty yank.

No we didn't, Hitler invaded Poland and we defended it as we are contractually obliged.

>cue red a billion dubious sourced .jegs being spammed until the thread is archived

>STILL FURIOUSLY JERKING OFF YOUR ROYAL RULERS
>all hail the inbred redshields and the queen! I love the elite and they love me!

are nige will deport you and your branchless family tree Sadiq

>Our Majesty is inbred and she's the finest Brit ever to have existed.

She's German, dummy. You haven't had a Brit on the throne in centuries. And you haven't had an Englishman for centuries before that.