Get to Spend the Summer in Burgerland

Headed to the US for the summer!

>Get to make posts posing as an American
>Will intentionally make Americans look stupider than they already are on Sup Forums
>Will spend large amounts of time MICKing those American ladies

Are you mad, burgers? And are you happy, fellow countrymen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't come back, J1 faggot

This isn't your blog faggot

Stop that right now that isn't funny.

Try not to get savagely raped by an orangutan, you starving, ginger, potato eating son of a whore

You won't even be noticed.

t. foreigner in the states

Good luck finding a job

You'll get lots of pussy. American girls are stupid and slutty, especially for men with accents. Enjoy.

You mean well fed, blonde haired potato eating son of a whore

Enjoy all the hamplanets you want, mickey.

Do they like Dublin accents.

Sick of you plastic burgers always pretending to be American

Nah I aint mad. My country slaughtered potato niggers by the thousands who fought for yankee jew nigger lovers.

McGregor is the only thing you have going for you. Other than that you are irrelevant on the world stage. You've had thousands of yrs to roll with the big dogs and you've failed, sorry.

Dont forget to ham up the accent so they think we all sound like people from Kerry

No one knows what the fuck a Dublin accent is here. It's just "Irish"

Yes, come over with your J1 visa and work at a Subway for the summer. The only question is are you coming to New York or Chicago?

Go there and spread our seed mo dearthair!

user play your role and they will love you.

that means..

be a prick, get leathered, start fights

I don't think I'll be able to fool them with me Dublin accent

We don't want or need anymore niggers here. STAY AWAY!

They like anything European, but don't expect them to be able to identify the accent. As I said, they're very stupid. They don't like Indian and Asian men, though, so be aware of that.

Boston Harbour Cruises you stupid American shite now how about you go get a job and quit wanking to a load of feckin cartoons in your ma's house

>umad
gee a fucking mick nigger in the States. Never seen that before.

IM COMING!

I HAVE AN ACCENT!

I SOUND POSH, SPEAK QUEENS ENGLISH, IM A TYPICAL ENGLISHMAN, I WILL OPEN DOORS FOR RICH PEOPLE AND SERVE THEM TEA FOR MIN WAGE

PLEASE LET ME COME TO USA, I DONT WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE

Where do you burgers even get the idea that Irish are niggers, it makes absolutely no sense at all

Not Black niggers.

Potato niggers you funny little leprechaun!

run along now, make your fortune in the states Paddy!

Thanks mate, will do!

10% of the country has Irish ancestry. If there is a white acting like a nigger they are invariably of Irish stock.

Enjoy the cultural enrichment you're probably going to get robbed by some melaninated youths because they'll think you're a rich european

You were the original slaves here in the north. You were treated like shit more too lol.

Also this doesn't help

I'm fully aware of both of these things but there's some retards on here that try to prove we are genetically niggers

>Oh wow! This certainly proves it. Irish are blacks confirmed.

Really makes you think huh?

That's fake news, unless you have sause

Catholics get out.

Show your uncut dick to the few white women remaining

HHAHA gotcha again I'm a Prod mate

Good enough for me

Then you're fine. Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Where are you going on your J1?

Watch out for them balconies

Boston Harbour Cruises

A lot of Irish around there - you won't be exotic, sorry.

half of the US is already MICKed. even my mom got micked.

my mission is to mick as many girls as possible

You do realise that one can not MICK unless they are a Mick right?

Or not as exotic as you might wish anyway. On the other hand, you'll find a lot of Americanized Irish culture.

well i am half mick so i can half mick.

You'll just be another paddy in Boston.

Also get your accommodation sorted out quick. I know loads of lads that couldn't get accommodation for the summer and ended up spending all their money at hostels. They had to go home early.

>Get to make posts posing as an American
Get a VPN

Well he didnt specifically say he was going to Chicago

Yeah, not a big Irish population in Boston so you'll be really unique.

You're not going to stick out here at all, outside of your little accent that nobody will notice. Literally every single white person in this country is a mix of irish, english and german. Maybe some italian, maybe some dutch, maybe some french but all distant.

>>Will intentionally make Americans look stupider than they already are on Sup Forums
IMBOSIBRU

Please, don't drink shitty beers like Coors and Bud. Plenty of good micro breweries around.

I would like to know how you think this is going to happen other than we call you a lefty faggot like we already do

What I find interesting about American Irish is that they have more of that stereotypical "leprechaun" lilt to their voice that Dublin folk have lost. Its interesting to see how accents isolated a couple hundred years ago branch off from each other

you can saddle up with me darlin'

>micking American ladies
Enjoy court mandated child support and all the stds she got from niggers. You can see your kid on the weekends

You seem quite ignorant of the Irish Confederates:
youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY

you are one dense fucker, aren't ya?

How many times do we gotta say this shit. NO COCKSUCKING REFUGEES

Stop sending your faggot sock sandal wearing yanks to Ireland and we'll stop sending our retard students to the US during the summer

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Can't forget those feckin cargo shorts as well

lol. Do you dumb bastards really have no idea about Chicago and the Irish? Do you really not know?

To be honest not really. I just remembered that people refer to Chicago as Chiraq. I know that there are around 80mil Irish diaspora citizens in your country though, but its such a massive country.

I'd like to visit it soon after I finish my master's degree. I like the idea of the country, its very grand

Irish Confederates were mostly Protestant Irish fucko and not papal sodomite worshipers. Catholic heathens like you were not very welcome down South except for a few enclaves.

The irish in the US south call themselves "scots irish" and didn't go to the catholic church, strange group of people.

Sorry lad, but speak the term"white nigger" in the States and everyone knows it to mean either the Irish or the Italians depending on your locale.

During the Mexican American War a load of Irish went to fight for the Mexicans because they were getting so much shit for being Catholic

Very true, a catholic in the south might as well be a jew or black, no matter how european they are.

>Will intentionally make Americans look stupider than they already are on Sup Forums
You couldn't manage that if you tried, Seamus