User, what's all this racist stuff in your browsing history?

>implying a sandnigger who enters my home would live long enough to reach my pc

This?

its the final solution to rid my country of disgusting parasites like you people who muddy our genepool

This isn't "racist stuff", these are facts showing that - WAIT What the hell are you doing here, get the fuck out, we have enough gypsies already.

>this thread again

>implying you wouldn't

"What are you doing on my computer bitch, go prepare yourself in my bedroom."

The only reason a fucking mongrel in a hijab would be in my house was if they broke in so I wouldn't answer and instead just go grab my hunting rifle

What makes you think I would commit social suicide and be frowned upon by muslims and everyone else just to be with an average girl??

It's for memanic warfare woman! Never use technology ever again! Get undressed and prepare yourself to be ravaged.

>somali woman
enjoy your space-aids-ebola-rabies

To find a way to get rid of disgusting freaks like you.

*picks up G3*

>kys, no towel heads in my house

What?
You don't like female niggers getting fucked by Aryan cock?

HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?!

Why does she look so punchable?

>implying muzzies can swim

Pretty much this

*deports*

wtf are you talking about, I only browse Sup Forums in private mode bitch, now get back to the kitchen and make me some sandwiches.

Ask a guy who engages in regular cam sex with a Pakistani muslim girl living in Canada and roleplays about the Crusades where I take her as my sex slave, taking her away on horseback before raping her while she calls me her white daddy anything.

More like camel sex

Either lose a dimension or get out

>Implying I'd even let a sandnigger into my home.

>cover hair because "muh modesty"
>wear makeup
Why are mudslime women so stupid?

Or camel toe sex.

Beautiful