Transgender - The Real Issue

Ok, so before you completely to try and roast me i am a MtF who's heavily Redpilled, i don't view my self as a real Woman, i feel more like a mutilated man who resembles a Woman... but i'm not upset with my decision i made sense i was just a kid.

But my issue is... that i feel shame, i feel like i carry this burden upon me 24/7, and to be honest with you, i don't mind carrying this shame with me... what makes me so mad is people like Bruce Jenner who HAVE NO SHAME... they preach to everyone on the internet and raid the streets with this cringe worthy push to normalize the Trans culture... i HATE the fact these idiots represent me and my feelings..

Why do they feel no shame?

Anyways.. i don't think i'm really autistic or mentally ill, i feel pretty normal.. and i go about my business not bothering others.i just wish other Trans people could be like me.. not bothering others with out issues and feelings.

How do we redpill all the other trannies to go back into hiding like the old days? because i'm for that.

I think kill yourself

The issue here.. is that they're proudly showing off this shit on the internet... i hate then don't keep stuff private, i feel people blab out loud is because they want attention and dumb stuff like that...

Why? because i want trannies to go back into hiding?

Stop trying to get normal people's approval and kill yourself, you're not any different than those other trannies like Caitlyn jenner

You were unhappy with yourself so you changed and are still not 100% happy. Do you think it would have been better to receive therapy? Most people who transition are not happy and many commit suicide. Does switching your exterior actually address the problem?

Serious question, no judgement. I am just curious to understand.

I'm not, fuck fuck sakes did you even read what the FUCK i said? i want trannies to go back into hiding.. including my sorry ass.

No i mean, i'm happy with my self, i'd like to be the real deal, but that's not gunna happen.

If you're asking if i'm going to an hero, i don't think so, considering i enjoy living life, and i enjoy the things around me.

>MtF
Tits or gtfo

No, I don't want you to an hero, I wish you happiness.

Basically, I am asking if you think it is better to transition and never be the "real deal" as you call it or receive treatment to make you happy as a male (if such treatment existed)?

>heavily redpilled MtF

so many memes i don't know where to begin

Additionally, I think the reason trannies are so popular is because normal people see them as entertainment at the end of the day, even if they are not aware of it.

I seriously mean no disrespect, I just seek to understand.

Oh? well you better begin somewhere, because i'm interested, go on.

You cant be redpilled and transgendered. Youre a science denying degenerate and there is no way around it. The only way out is suicide.

Well, i'm glad you're not trying to bash in my skull or anything, honestly i feel trannies have been around forever, the only reason it's getting brought up now is because people are accepting this kinda behavior... honestly, it truly sickens me when i see people expose their kid's to this kinda stuff.. I was born 1994 and i felt off when i was like 4, so i mean, this is nothing new with me, nor is it a fad with me, but perhaps it is a fad for some people, or a sexual fetish..

I think the really dumb and creepy trans people like bruce give me a really.. really.. REALLY bad name.. i don't consider my self as a real woman, i'm not retarded ffs, i just change parts of my body to resemble how i feel, and to be honest, if someone gave me the option to be a real woman even if it meant being super ugly and fat, i'd take it.

You gotta be 18 or older to be on Sup Forums... you know that.. right?

Are you a hon?
>not upset with my decision i made sense i was just a kid
What is AGP?

Yea well what i find funny is if a trans female is feeling honry and hops in a skirt it's called AGP... but if a normal female is honry and hobs in a skirt it's called feeling sexy.

double edge sword mutch? i don't deny the agp thing.. i just don't think it probably sums up every trans person. it's more used to hate on trans people.

>everyone who disagrees with me is underaged
Kys degenerate.

The reason you feel shame is because God hasn't given up on you yet. And He's still calling you to come to him. When God gives up on a person, they stop feeling shame for their sins.

5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

Hebrews 12:6-13

Again, you gotta be 18 or older.

Believe it or not i serve god and read my bible almost everyday, no need to preach to me.

>AGP
>it's more used to hate on trans people.
I don't see it like that. I think that (((truetrans))) use it to hate on the AGP'ers but let's be honnest everybody hates everybody in the LGBT acronym.

Oh please!
You sound no better than some hate preaching imam

Sharpie in pooper

>but let's be honnest everybody hates everybody in the LGBT acronym.

Agreed, and like i said here i felt this way sense i was 4... born 1994 and if someone gave me the option to be a real woman even if it meant being super ugly and fat, i'd take it.

I'm pretty damn sure i'm trutrans or whatever you wanna call it.

you should read about Thailand history, culture and the sex industry

explain ladyboys to us

you may find your answer there

>i felt this way sense i was 4
>I'm pretty damn sure i'm trutrans or whatever you wanna call it.
sound like it but then again why do you even care of other legitimate your true trans'ness or not?
Just be yourself and try to be happy without giving a fuck about what any retard out there thinks of you. Once you achieved that you will be happy. And less troubled. Less ashame. And then you will understand that the trannys who feel no more shame are in fact liberated. Liberated from the tyranny of others. The shame you feel is the veil of the muslim woman. Just take it off, be happy and fuck anyone who doesn't accord you this freedom!

I don't give a flying fuck what you do with yourself. Whatever you do to your body to make you feel good is whatever. Its when people push their shit towards me to change what I should do is what I have a problem with. These fucks have to stop making it seem like they are martyrs of mental illness and just move on.

Quoting the Bible word-for-word makes me a hate-preacher?

And I'm not really trying to "preach at" you. I'm just answering your question. Shame = conviction. Conviction comes from God.

Well, you put that pretty well.

>And then you will understand that the trannys who feel no more shame are in fact liberated

Honestly though, i don't like seeing people like me yes even the trutrans be happy, this i feel is a burden we must all carry, it could give us direction, i don't want this trans acceptance to be a "thing" i just want people to fuck off and shut up.

The modern day internet has honestly fucked with a lot of peoples minds, i hate the direction this world is heading...

I hope you don't think i'm trying to be mean, i just want some trans people to feel a level a shame, but not to much of it to the point of suicide, but enough to keep their heads down and to mind our own business.

>I hope you don't think i'm trying to be mean, i just want some trans people to feel a level a shame

that's some real crabs in a bucket you got going on, stop being a self loathing piece of shit, make the best of what you have, you don't have to be a degen to find happiness.

>i just want some trans people to feel a level a shame, but not to much of it to the point of suicide, but enough to keep their heads down and to mind our own business

just like the muslim woman should feel like an inferior whore to men the whole time?

It's just the stockholm coplex talking. They brainwashed you with giult just like they try to brainwash people with guilt for being white now.
Nobody should feel ashamed for what he/she is! If you are a man but feel like a woman and want to fuck man please do so! Nobody should tell you to do otherwise. If people don't like it they can look the other side! Nobody needs to fuck you against theyr will. You will find people willing to be with you for who you really are. Please don't buy in that trannyshaming, guilt inducing tyrany. If you really are redpilled and see trough the whiteshaming propaganda you should do the same for the tranny shaming