If Jesus hadn't been blonde and blue-eyed, would you still follow Him?

If Jesus hadn't been blonde and blue-eyed, would you still follow Him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Q69QJkYLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. And He was half Polish.

>And He was half Polish.

Please ask Him to return my iPod.

Considering that Jesus was conceived without any sperm whatsoever. Isn't it safe to say that he has no real ethnicity other than that of a human man?

Mary was Jewish

Jesus was a Jew, he wasn't blue eyed or blonde. And yes I will follow him.

Mary was otherkin

bait

I do not follow the flesh of Jesus.

I follow his teachings to the best of my abilities, and should I fall he, he will carry me.

For Jesus is the father, and the father Jesus.

Jesus was literal semite from Israel. Why would he have looked Swedish?

The guy in your picture is actually Cezare Borgia, who had balls enough to order the holy church to make all the images of Jesus Christ in his likeness.

Jesus was most likely a brown jew.

because he was the son of god you retard.

>Jesus was most likely a brown jew.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

The son of a god worshiped by Jews and a Jewish mother. It's pretty retarded to still be a Christian and hate Jews when Jesus was literallt Jewish.

And she was Polish.

give me proof jesus was jewish. I'll wait.

>Born in a Jewish home in Israel, raised by Jewish parents
>Followed Jewish customs
>The Last Supper was actually a Passover Cedar

Huh.

Obviously, the creator of mankind and the entire universe would appreciate rarity. Why do you think Satan is still a thing? I mean, God could pretty much snap his fingers and be done with it, so obviously, there's some element of novel entertainment there.

>just half

he's the son of god not the son of jews lmao how retarded can you get.

Or maybe Europeans painted him like this to relate with him, kinda like how Asians drew him Asian and a lot of Africans drew him black. Seems more likely to me.

I love this kind of threads.

Keep following a religion with Jewish roots then.

Jesus was Australian you fucking idiots
>hurrr what is history

Jesus was God he could be whatever he wanted, that he chose to be blond with blue eyes only means one thing... And no niggers weren't WE WUZ MESSIAZ N SHIEET

nope it's completely normal to hate jews they killed him because he fucked up all the usury at the temple and started redpilling people and calling Jews™ followers of Satan

nothing about christianity is jewish.

Reminder that this is what j*sus actually looked like

Except Jesus, God and the Old Testament.

>would you still follow humanities Lord and Savior
Yes

so he was an anglo criminal scum that not even other anglos wanted on their island? Please this is the worst insult against my faith and Jesus that I have ever read in the internet
i follow an early church style of christianity, when it was all philosophy and theology with none dogmas and people could think by themselves before the bible was forged and destroyed and cucked christianism

>turkroach
go suck sultan erdogan's cock

how is any of that jewish?

Would a different hair/eye color turn him into a warmongering pedophile?

If not, then I don't see the problem.

What if Jesus was an abo?

Jesus = His mother was Jewish, that makes him Jewish according to Jewish tradition.
God = Literally the same God as in Judaism.
The Old Testament = Basically a translated Torah.

wtf? Christianity is literally a Jewish reform movement started by a radical rabbi
the Christian Old Testament is the Jewish Tanakh
>nothing about christianity is jewish
most ignorant statement I've heard today, 100% indefensible, refutable with the knowledge of religion that even a child has

during the early church there were groups mainly in greece that followed only Jesus as God and not the trinity, they applied philosophy in their theology like platonism and tried to banish any jewish but then the nicene and chalcedonian church came with their forged new testament and putted an end to all that and started burning people alive (there were even followers of Mary as God as well)

fake news.

you shills are out in full force today

Jesus was a kashmiri

The "Real" Jews are Ethiopians.

His mother was a Jew, so Christ was a Jew.

Checkmate retard.

except that christians believe that Mary did not gave birth to him, immaculate conception is called so he's not born to a jewish mother and Jesus called Jehovah the Satan and the jews their followers. It's the church fault, they cucked and destroyed christianism

That's not how Christianity works, Ahmed.

WE WUZ KIKES N SHEEIT

Jesus could be purple for all i care. Hes my King and saved me from the abyss on this world in eternity. Praise the Lord!

We have a pretty solid idea of what Christ looked like.

Christ could not have been Jewish, as the Talmud didn't even exist in his time. It's following the Talmud that makes one Jewish.

thats fake.

God is a Serb, Mary is full Polish, Jesus is half Serb half Polish.

conception is not birth, Jacques Einstein

>implying race matters
Race doesn't matter only NATION matters. Racists need to GTFO the alt-right. When I grew up you were either were against racism or a Nazi.

You're a big goy.

What, Christianity? The Virgin Mary?

Yeah, probably.

I thought the immaculate conception was that Mary was born free of sin, unlike other humans who carry with them the sin of Adam and Eve eating the apple?

Jesus is not blond/blue-eyed, the TRUE creator is, but your sappy religion has turned him into a monster.

Christianity is Roman
The bible was written in Turkey

Actually yes. Jesus was a British convict.
In the mid 19th century, Jesus was accused of theft and thrown into jail in London.

This was because Jesus had done his "Water into Wine" trick, and since Jesus was nothing but a peasant in the eyes of most at glance. This caused confusion.
As peasants NEVER had wine. The only explanation? He stole it.

Therefore, Jesus Christ was thrown into jail and slowly but surely sent to a Penal Colony on the Australian Continent.

Since Jesus was an educated man, he was able to help the other convicts over in the penal colony. This made him seem like a god in the eyes of many.
Soon, he gained loyal followers from the working criminals (Miners and such) in Australia.

This would lead to Australian followers to write a book about Jesus Christ, called "Crocodile Dundee". It would be the first coming of Jesus via British warships. And everything onwards.

After, Jesus hid under Uluru for a few hundred years and would end up in Ancient (Now Modern Day Israel) lands.
Where he would spread the book far and wide.

alright, give us your alternative version of the origin of Christianity

It IS this
Dont listen to retards that dont know anything

that is not Jesus. That is the false image.

I always think of him in terms of Buddha. The similarities are there.
Both wandered and had a life of journey
Both stem from the yoke of other religions

Btw how is an Akira level cinematic animation of the Ramayana going? It is not being made? Shame on you user. Get to it. Where is India's animation industry?

The fuck are you assholes on about. Jesus was clearly brazilian, born in Belém do Pará.

Read He. Was. Australian.

And Poland is the Christ of Europe
CHWAŁA WIELKIEJ POLSCE

>immaculate
learn to read
if she had born Jesus she would no longer be immaculate from sin, as birth was a punishment of God to women for their sin, so no sin no painful birth

Fuck you Oz, give me back my southern cross.

can't handle the truth?

Brown/gold hair
Fiery gold/brown eyes

I'm almost certain Jesus was an actual Polack
There's some stuff about merovingians being descendants of Jesus

immaculate conception was more for Jesus to be born free of original sin. Mary though was free of personal/venial sin.

wtf are you talking about

The Lord will give you the beating your parents clearly failed to give you all

Brown hair jesus in red cloak is best jesus.

awh mate you're reallyyyy asking for it aye

The Lord did not come to be served but to serve?

I bet you're Protestant

>see pic

the Lord came to save us all, not to be served or serve he does not need that
I was first catholic but the catholic church is so full of shit I could not belong to that crumbling church of satan full of sin, hate and nasty heresy

>giving birth is a sin
Get out with your paganism
REEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the only correct answer

if she had given birth she would have not been free of sin

>tfw the literal son of god was redpilling people about the jews

Jesus was a sand nigger, along with all the tribes of the sand nigger Abraham.
The sooner you fucktards realize the fall of Rome was caused by these pieces of Shit, the sooner we can get on with civilization.

To be frank, Mehmet, you and your kind won't be able to handle the truth in the end.

>Seems more likely to me.

Nah. You're problem is your a coward who can't see the obvious. Rarity is the ultimate driver of value. If you truly valued reason you'd at least concede as much.

For even if what you say is true. The Asians who drew him would have depicted him the most rare Asian features known at the time and the Africans who drew him would have depicted him the most rare African features known at the time.

The reason for this is deceptively simple: Jesus Christ was a rare bird indeed.

>Jesus is a glorified period.

Thank you. What's more is that fucking Jesus doesn't exist.

did you even read the bible? I mean it's like the first chapters of the Hebrew bible with Adam and Eve and how God punishes Eve by making birth painful for her sin, if Mary was free of sin she could have not given birth, at least not in the common way
BTW if you are catholic you are not in the best position to call other's pagan

jesus was a shitskin

The sooner you realize how fucking retarded you sound, you can research what actually happened. Until then, keep tipping that fedora.

Wise words brother.

I would continue to love my black Jesus.

Those words can not be unsaid desu.

yes

Even secular historians think youre retarded.

I understand having trouble believing Christ's divinity, but he was a real person.

Don't be a retard. Ignorance is easy to cure in this day and age.

>jesus was a shitskin
This is how you know you've been brainwashed by Russian shills

Take note faggots who claim to be red pilled but smoke cock

The boat is sailing away & leaving your dumb ass to drown in your own sea of piss

(((pure coincidence)))

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Q69QJkYLM

Fall of Rome was caused by usury, degeneracy, and decay of their family values. Guess (((who))) created those problems.

>implying Jesus wasn't a brown Greek from Crete