>"Muh evil Nazis"

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc

You know they missed the perfect opportunity to make a huge impact and profit by introducing a German Campaign on the Eastern front.

It would have actually been something NEW instead of just some remastered D-DAY. Their main target audience is Gen Z who would have loved to play the Germans and shoot commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NxI7cPQxAPc?t=46m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also btw they have a stronk womyn in the game youtu.be/NxI7cPQxAPc?t=46m36s

who cares.

even normies are beginning to realize CoD is the same shit mechanically and are dropping it.

buy Day of Infamy instead.

The only way I'm buying another COD is if they let you play as the SS.

same.

Once I opened a history book and realized the US outnumbered the germans in the west by massive numbers and all the Germans were 15 years old or 40+ I realized it wasn't much of a struggle for the US. Just really one sided.

Red Orchestra and Day of Infamy are all you need. This is going to be more retarded CoD but new but old but the same but new but not really because it's old because the same.

If it has a good Zombies mode ala Black Ops or World at War, though, the bastards may get my money.

Has to be just as good as Black Ops Zombies if not better. I have the highest faith that they will fuck it up.

How many US only WWII normandy shit can they put out before they stop selling?

Red Orchestra is the only ww2 fps game worth playing imo.

I thought there was no way they could shill in this game, but
>Jewish main character
>female """""resistance""""" fighters
>black platoons
This game series needs to end already

Stop shilling your faggot gaymes, Activision. Five threads in the last hour alone. Saged.

Is the main character actually Jewish?

Whoops! didn't realize I went to Sup Forums again.
Woops! Dropped a sage!

tbqh black platoons are fair enough because they existed in pretty good amounts but if there are actually all female resistance groups that's just silly.

>we are all that separates the world from darkness
>darkness
DEEP
ME

>female resistance fighters
The huge majority of the female French Resistance members (making up around 15-20 percent of the French Resistance) were non-combatants during the entirety of the war. The ones who actually fought to any degree were a definite exception.

wow normandy so cool such uncovered part of ww2
but im jelly t b h, nobody will show semi-realistic AAA ww2 game about eastern front

watch stealing simulator?

That's poland

no, meat grinder simulator

You can tell that these games come from an assembly line these days...god i miss cod4

just ot remind. red army lost 19 millions killed and missed in action, majorityof them were ethnic russians