Do you drink coffee?

Do you drink coffee?

yes
tea is for indios

If 'drinking' includes coffee enemas, then yes.

only 6 cups a day

Like you wouldn't believe

My bad. I guess I eventually do drink/eat it. So yes. I do drink/eat coffee.

no but I drink inappropriate amounts of alcohol regularly

Strong Yorkshire tea to wake me up in the morning,

then a Darjeeling at noon,
an earl grey for mid afternoon
and a lapsang late afternoon.

Tea is so much better than coffee, which is literally a nigger drink, let's be honest here.

Just out of curiosity, do you guys have the habbit of drinking coffee with milk in the morning in your country/region?

Of course I just had a unicorn frap :D

>tea is for indios
Bugger off you unchumly cartelnigger.

Absolutely. Black with a side of freedom.

This. Teanigger master race reporting in.

Tea fueled your empire, at one time.

I have to say that coffee enemas are great. Also, I'm not a fag for sticking a lubed plastic tube up my ass, right Sup Forums?

Tea at morning coffee after lunch

i tried iced coffee lemonade this morning, its pretty good. the lemon mitigates stomach discomfort

A few cups in the am followed up with green tea.

My current go to

Of course.
But let's talk about the real coffee and not this starbucks shit or american watery coffee

Got one with pink nipples? This one is gross.

I see that stuff at a local place. Are the beans good/fresh? The package I looked at didn't have a roast date.

By the time tea is strong enough to motivate the average American, it becomes vomit inducing.
It doesn't matter what kind of tea you drink, nor does drinking tea hot or cold (iced) make a difference to your stomach in this case.

ALL tea has this necessary ingredient even though it tends to make one feel like vomiting when consumed on an empty stomach: tannin.

We need high test, Eurofags.

not if you drink it afterwards

i hate this brand and the fact that it's fucking everywhere now.
not even that good.

Coffee in France is shit. I order mine from a special roaster in Paris called Belleville.

Don't let anyone tell you that coffee in France is good. They drink shit here.

It sure did.

But when we dropped the price/tax the smugglers in Boston got mad and chimped out and then.... well you know.

With all that tea drinking, when do you find time to sip some cock?

>lubed plastic tube
I dunno, buddy. Here we just pour it in straight from the pot.

We make time for cock.

I only like to drink coffee when it's cold, and I live in souther Louisiana, so practically never

They call it "happy sloppy time" and they do it after lunch as they listen to the Queen's speeches.

It's tradition. Show me an Englishman who doesn't suck a cock once a day, and I'll show you a traitor to the crown.

Rather drink a nigger drink than the official drink of cucks.

Tea is for omega numale failures.

>drinking the black liquid jew

You're one of those Sweet Tea niggers, aren't you?

>drinking the caffeinated jew
Nice try SOROS, but I just took my Super Male Vitality!

She'd be so hot if she weren't a total cunt.

Have you tried cold brew coffee? You keep it in the fridge, and drink it cold. It's really refreshing in warm weather.

earl grey in the morning
earl grey noon
earl grey mid afternoon
earl grey late afternoon
earl grey at night
wake up at 3 am, thirsty, earl grey

i unashamedly go through a whole box of earl grey every 2 weeks.

That's what cocoa and broth are for.

You realize that Earl Grey was a Jew, right?

>earl grey
>real gay

Yeah, I drink about 10 cups black almost daily. I didn't today because I was feeling lazy.

Just finished a cup. Dark roast, black. Drink about 2-3 cups a day usually. Never put any cream or sugar in it. People who put stuff like that in it don't like coffee.

I think i just realized a new fetish i never knew i had

Trying to give up. It ruins my sleep and then gym strength

>dark roast
Might as well drink decaf you faggot.

>Intelligentsia
Get this cockamamie pretentious hipster bullshit outta here.

I don't drink the gay shit, I just go for a builder's.

Aye, it did. Still fuels our country to tbqh.

Yes, about 3 to 4 cups a day. I find myself in a bad mood if I don't have my morning coffee. Probably addicted.

fuck yea, 2-3 mugs a day.

Have any of you ever dealt with caffeine withdrawal?

That's the real Jew.

>Americans
>empty stomach
i'm confused user

Coffee and tea my dude

I drink 3-6 cups every day.
Is it a degenerate amount of coffee?

Nice VP9 and yes it has a roast date.

I buy it for $10.00 and it was brewed 2 weeks ago.

$10.00 and it lasts me 2 weeks and it's filled with chemicals.

No, it makes my heart go boom boom

Yeah but I'm trying to quit. It's tough, though, the withdrawal lasts for at least a full week, and you feel so retarded during that time.

Big black coffee no sugar, no milk and no homo stuff. Just plain regular BBC. As long as it makes me shit twice my body weight I am happy.

Not often.

Coffee and tea
Need to cut off on the eating

Yes. Way more than I probably should.

2 cups a day

>Might as well drink decaf you faggot
True
It's a recent switch. I used to be a medium roast only but I bitched out because of heart palpitations. I don't know if it was the coffee but since I switched they've left.

>Show us your teeth.

Coffee
1/10 milk
2sweetener

Gives me my chills.

Pourover v60, Black no sugar with high quality roasted beans from a local roaster.

>v60 masterrace

Also try a Caffe crema or caffe lungo when in Itay or an Italian Cafe, you'll love it.

>pic related, my autism kit

2 earl grey in the morning
2 earl grey at night
Drink two more before I drink two more
And then I drink two more

2 early grey in time of peace
and two in time of war....

I feel you. I have been off coffee for about 4 days, and the headaches have stopped, but I still feel like shit.

I only drink coffee when I am working on projects where I need optimal concentration. So I cycle on and off.

Best coffee coming through. Flavour of the Gods.

Yeah, even though it's a blue pill.

Sweet Tea, mixed with sugar while hot, chilled with Ice

God bless you user, I love that song

Tons.

It's the best.

Does it come with a royal buttplug as well?

> Do you drink coffee?
No

Try to talk someone who drinks coffee to quit and they'd tell you classic junkie responses:

> Nah I don't drink that much
> Well I drink it because I like it
> I could quit any time
And finally
> I need it

It's a powerful drug, I've got nothing against drugs, I just don't like the headaches it gives me when quitting.

>Also try a Caffe crema or caffe lungo when in Itay or an Italian Cafe, you'll love it.
I was in Grand Rapids last summer for Founders Fest. Cool city.

Why would you ever quit? Just don't be retarded, drink coffee when you need it. I usually have one cup when I wake up before going to work, and one cup after work and meal. No coffee in the weekends, unless I feel like it.

Sometimes during exam periods etc, I can drink tons of coffee, I just switch to water after a while so the crash is not noticeable.

And yes if you want to replace coffee in the morning for some reason, just drink water. The japanese got an universal health fix for everything; drink 0.6L water when you wake up 30-60 minutes before eating breakfast. You will feel refreshed, wake, hydrated and ready for the day.

Coffee in the morning

Tea for the rest of the day

I rarely drink anything besides water. I'll have a pop every once in a while as a treat.

Then again, I'm a lazy, poor NEET with few responsibilities and no need to be 100% focused and attentive throughout the day.

TOP JAM

>buying preground coffee

No.
Stop doing drugs!

>Why would you ever quit?
I drink way too much, I'm pretty much completely reliant on it to get through my day.

>Sometimes during exam periods etc, I can drink tons of coffee
That's where I want to be with it, I want it to be a tool I can use when I need it, not something I require to feel normal throughout the day.

Cannabis tea masterrace

kek

Coffee causes insomnia that causes dark circles in the eyes