Beating your wife/girlfriend is the final redpill you have to swallow

Beating your wife/girlfriend is the final redpill you have to swallow.

I don't like doing it but I must. Women only understand this language, they are like a wild animal that must be broken and tamed.

"Beat your wife regularly; even if you don't know why, she will."

not beating but a firm slap time to time puts them in there places

Kill yourself, faggot. Also, wild animals are better than you, because they are free.

See, this is the sort of degenerate sandnigger shit we're trying to destroy

>hates muslims
>beats wife
>lel

back to r/the_donald with you.

Barbarous behavior, women are to be conquered through logic or simply dismissed.
Beating a woman shows you lack patience and control of yourself

I've had a couple girls get to the point where they try and hurt me physically.

It always ends bad, either I head butt them, or my last one was slapping me & digging her 9 inch nails into my skin.

So finally wrapped one hand around her neck & gave her a 65% squeeze & she went right to the floor.

That is all. She stopped.

>implying OP actually has a wife let alone hits her

larping is the only thing i have after my wage slave job ;_;

Maybe beating but putting your women into the right corner and showing you are the Alpha here is the way to go

women need that kind of oppression to align herself on you

>women are to be conquered through logic

You gotta be fucking kidding me

Lel nice comeback and waste of trips

The OP is right, I hate hurting people but they can't understand anything else

typical Polish subhuman

>needs to resort to physical violence
>not being able to rationally and verbally outmanouvre them
What are you OP, muslim tier trash? Weak.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

>Brazil
I don't expect you to understand

Today, OP was not a faggot.

No wonder western women are shit. (((Men))) never beats their gf or wife. I will lose temper if she talks to another man not family related, and if she denys I will assume she is cheating on me and dump her.

>Beating your wife/girlfriend
yeah with your dick
stupid niggers don't get that women exist for nothing but hard HARD picking and they love that fact. dumb internet nigger

is your country even real?

is Ukraine real

If I had a gf I would beat her all the time. You are unironically retarded if you think women understand logic.

Beating your wife is required in order join Islam

>they are like a wild animal that must be broken and tamed.
You're not supposed to marry pigs, kryztoph.

Boris makes me rock hard

Agree wholeheartedly. My girl now recognizes that I hit her because I care about her.

>would beat their wife
>doesn't even have a girlfriend
common theme among those who support family violence

2 edgy 5 me go back to b

That's not gonna fly in America. I try manipulating her into having cognitive dissonance as much as possible though.

PIZZAG8 WUZ DEBUNKKKED

This makes me so wet desu mmm I want it. I've been slapped with a cock in my mouth and got beat if my teeth touch the cock, had I deepthroat just to make sure

>her 9 inch nails

what in the actual fuck nigger

If you beat your woman it's that you have ignored the signs a while ago.
As soon as she yells at you, as soon as she shows dominance, you must insert yourself strongly enough for her to get it clear that you won't tolerate her being bad mouthed with you.
Kind of like in a fight where you are surrounded by niggers, don't just wait and see what happen when you feel like they're planned some shit, get in position and hit as soon as in range.
Pro life tips right here.

That's pretty sad Krzysztof. At least you can move to UK anytime you want.

I used to spank my ex when she misbehaved and it worked and she loved it.
I wouldn't do anymore than that desu.
I'm not a fucking vodka nigger.

It really is, too bad government is in the home now

the amount of times I have rationally and verbally outmanoeuvred my wife is crazy,when women get emotional there is no reasoning with them. as an user above said,when you give them a quick slap,they understand its because you care.

I gave my wife a little smack to the face once in the last 15yrs. But I have told her if we were living over a hundred years ago I would have sold her off or traded her in.

Sauce?

>Kind of like in a fight where you are surrounded by niggers

Yeah, I sure bet you've been in that situation before, you larping fucking faggot.

Always been against that. I also feel that if I slap her and she tries to get physical she'll wake the fucking demon and I'd be really sorry for overreacting.

I'm memeposting and everything on Sup Forums is fictional from my side I almost killed a dude when he tried to fight me and I couldn't help trying to murk him. I regretted it later and realized I could have fucked up major if someone didn't pull me away.

>women are to be conquered through logic
good luck and have fun

>America

I don't expect you to understand me, Juan

>Poland
>you should beat your women
Color me surprised

Seriously, why ever hit women? The only time I """fought""" with one she was punching me on the chest so I just grabbed her forearm and started squeezing. She stopped *immediately* kek.

Get a pair of hand grippers Sup Forums, they're neat.

Logic only works on those capable of reason, burger.

had a situation where i was in a fight with an ex-girlfriend, i was at her house and she accused me of cheating the night before or something when I had been out with a couple of my friends (I hadn't cheated or even hung out with any women) so I told her she was acting crazy etc. and that I would go for a walk and let her calm down. So I'm leaving her house and she goes up to her balcony and starts throwing shit down at me, mostly harmless stuff at first, hairbrush, notepad, pencil, and I start laughing my fucking ass off because here's this crazy bitch accusing me of cheating and now she's acting like a child and throwing her own property down onto the driveway. My laughing makes her even more crazy and she throws a metal bowl down, then she throws a small potted plant which actually hits my shoulder and the pot shatters. At that point I'm kinda pissed so I tell her I'm sorry and to come down to talk it out and when she gets down I just smash her in the face and leave. She crumples to the ground. Never saw her again after that.

Letting her know you're mad enough to fight her but you won't is much sexier to a woman. Actually hitting her is no good. She'll start to pout and complain, then everyone will tell her you're abusive. It's much better that she knows that if she were a man, you'd have laid her out, but you showed restraint because you know she's delicate and you love her.

A little swat on the ass when she's being defiant is a good idea though.

>women
>logic

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA

It certainly doesn't work on you.

>Supports wife-beating
>Anti-degeneracy
>Want to kill all heretics
Is Islam the final redpill?

I would start it as a kink she consents to early on when she 's sweet and submissive.

That way it's already in play when the misbehavior starts. The slightest bit of lip and you say jokingly, "That's three lashes, sweetie" and follow through.

Because of tolerance she'll want more and more dom/sub play and will "misbehave" to get it and switching into actual-bitch mode would ruin her pleasure.

Shrew status: tamed

Refute this.
Protip: you can't

>Pakistan

Shouldn't you be raping the Queen?

based pshek. i love you guys

Mindless violence is always bad. But, when a woman steps out of line, an adequate open hand slap to the face is key to a healthy relationship.

In Spain with our feminist laws you can end in prison for less than a slap, like projecting a passive-agressive fart towards a woman can put you in jail for domestic violence, real case, no kidding. Spain is a cucked liberal shithole.

Also: checked

hey I wrote that!

M'lady

Who else here /dadsbeatmoms/

My dad used to really give it to my mom when she was being a bitch. I miss those old values honestly. Only the most beta of men are against this shit. My dad never did it just to vent anger either, only when my mom was arguing or yelling

I do the same shit because there's literally no better feeling than hitting a woman honestly. If you do it right you let your girl know their is consequences to her actions, something many women grow up thinking that isn't the case and that they're princesses

femanon or faggot?

You're not wrong. Use an open hand, though.

by far the dumbest shit I've seen today

Damn, how will I ever recover?

cuck.

This. A firm slap every now and then ensure the dishes get washed and the laundry gets folded.

THIS

Also taking it out on her in the bed by chocking, slapping and pounding her after calling her a bitch is alphalpha. Slapping and hitting girls is for insecure muslims, nigs and ADHD retards as she will justify her cheating on you because of your insecure deeds.

That stock photage guy couldn't be more polish though.

no he fucking cant igor

No, you fuck her into submission. It's not that complicated. Get in shape, stop smoking, drink less, bring in the money, and fuck her brains out. It really is that simple.

In States like New Jersey , the first person to call 911 and say " they hit me " is the ' victim ' .. zero proof needed , you go JAIL.

If you have to beat your wife, maybe she is not wife material in the first place.

What if that's why there are so few women that are marriage material though? Because so few men are actually willing to correct them?

You are showing weakness. If you can't dominate over her she will at best dominate over you (if not straight out cheat, cuckold you). Don't get me wrong if you have a submassive personality and she has a dominative its maybe for the best but most men are dominative just get brainwashed by the (((christian))) culture which is completely in the opposite of how nature works.

>retards as she will justify her cheating on you because of your insecure deeds.

Not true at all. In fact she's probably much less likely to cheat because a woman who wants to cheat will do it if they think their boyfriends won't do much about it.

Not even kidding I have a friend who's a total cuck and he's been cheated on by 2 of the 3 girls he's dated in his lifetime. What's his problem? After it happened he would go back to him and during the relationships he's your typical white knight who would hold doors open, buy them everything they want, and generally just be a chivalrous beta bitch.

If they sense weakness they will see the opportunity to cheat because they don't fear the consequence. What's the ultimate consequence? A beating. If they understand that, they will never want to even think of cheating

i won't stop you guys from being spastic abusive retards who go to jail over domestic violence, enjoy your larp

>America
>read
Wew lad

Opposite women are only controlled by emotions and status

You fuck her into submission by sex slaps.