Obama says Trump treating immigrants like Irish during Famine

Is it true, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSngcH-TVWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which immigrants?
Not the legal ones
Not the work visa ones
Not the illegals that get on all the government programs and send their 30 kids to school on the tax payers dime
which immigrants?

Obama loves making refugees

This is pretty fucking offensive desu. I now know what I feels like when you're jewish and someone insinuates something is like the holocaust... not that it happened

Immigrants don't know how to catch fish either?

If you even have to think that anything that they say is true you have a long way to go to freeing your mind.

Time to get drunk & be a human.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSngcH-TVWU

Didn't the Irish overwhelm areas like Boston and New York which had traditionally been dominated by the respectable English-descended establishment and turn them into cesspits of crime, corruption and social problems?

The Irish love Obama

Both created by the british?

I think obama should shut the fuck up. Wasnt he the worst fucking president you guys have ever had?

Aren't Irish like the only white liberals in America?

All those Irish areas, like Boston, are 90%+ white, but still voted overwhelmingly for Hillary.

Just stop talking about us stop mentioning us in your political agendas fuck off and leave us be.
We are the autists of Europe we just want to be left alone.

Too bad the Irish are fucking white males and we all know how that turned out

I thought the Germans were the autists.

IRA?

I support you.

>being treated like Irish during famine
Bullshit. Somebody should kill this fucking nigger already.

Is it ded?

The Irish were the worst European immigrants. I say this as someone who is half Irish

Pweaaaaase vote for the Democrats my inferior sla- I mean, kind hard working immigrants! Donald Drumpf hates YOU

Also check out my skit

Well @realDonaldTrump if if if if if if if if a President *le mic drop*

Okie doke

go fuck yourself double nigger, take another half million to speak in front of banks you two time dick sucking faggot

obama has no skills in life other than insinuating that other people are racist in order to try and get things from white people transferred to non-white people

I don't think you can break it down like that. Outside of Boston, New England is overwhelmingly English in its ancestry, and all those liberal protestants vote Democrat. Conversely, the other area of the US where English ancestry is predominant is Utah, which obviously is a big conservative state.

But yeah, Catholics tend to vote left more often than Protestants, and most non-Hispanic Catholics in the US are either Irish or Italian.

Shots fired

Can't we just sent over Tom Brady to rectify the Irish North?

He will.

I remember when Obama said he was of Irish descent

Irish people didn't pass drugs in kid's assholes and skinned their enemies alive a mere ile away from the borders

New York's been a shithole since you guys attacked there in 1776 but yes. Still is to this day. Just look at the NYPD/fdny casualty list on 9/11. Nonstop list of O'Brien's and McCormicks.

Pretty much yea, but every new wave of immigrants has largely done that to some extent.

Jewish immigrants did it. Irish and Italian immigrants did it, etc. Some groups are just far more successful at holding onto their power/prevalence after the initial grab than others.

Why do we have to continue to put up this stupid fucking nigger running his retard mouth?

Oh alas! If only he had ONE MORE day in office. Just ONE DAY of power and he could do something for the downtrodden and miserable people of this world. But when he had power he went to music concerts, played golf, and went on vacations around the world. I suppose thee is nothing we can do except complain about Drumpf and drink our unicorn lattes.

Obama shows his true colors (or color)

Yes

reminder that most of the time people do not say anything, but have perviously made agreement with (((newspaper))) to allow sertain type of articles be written about them, that also is supervisioned by the (((owner))) with connections, to manipulate the readers for their liking and profit

I just want a free Ireland.

It's been long enough.

We fought off the Romans & shit.

B.s. Irish weren't even 10% as bad. And they immigrated legally, integrated and assimilated (changed names, dropped accents as best they could) and a lot actually went back to Ireland after a few years.

really? That is interesting. Provide some proof to redpill the normies.

Best part of America, desu.

The Germans are too non.inclusive.

The french instill the Hockey. I love that sport. desu.

The English
>Death upon the English

okay. we'll give some land to the niggers and the chinks, BUT WE DONT WANT THE IRISH!

The Dutch... Jews

boston is like 45 percent non hispanic white

They may have worked their way into the law enforcement agencies of this great nation in much the same way that (((others))) worked their way into finance, but at least they are not the Scottish, who have forever tarnished government events, from funerals to parades, with their goddamned bagpipes.

letting a lot in?

Oh you mean their being conscripted into the union army for citizen ship in exchange for fighting in the civil war ? yup exactly like the irish this nigger needs to keep his mouth shut he has no idea what the fuck he is talking about

Well hes no FDR but still pretty shit tier

The Irish turned out alright in the end, didn't they?

He was pretty bad but not that like asshat McKinley

>Irish starved in their own country
>deporting illegal immigrants
These two are not the same

i hope that for only a cup of coffee a day that barry is helping some of those yemeni refugees he helped create

There weren't Irish extremist hellbent on destroying the United States hidden among Irish immigrant though...

They were just discriminated against because they were poor Catholics in a nation full of poor Protestants.

And nativists hated literally anyone who wasn't a direct decedent of English born colonists.

Difference between Anglo and Irish

shut up potato

oh NOW he's trying to appeal to white people?

Give me a fucking break faggot. Go fucking die, Obama.

Except the Irish went to work in factories not stayed home to pump out 10 kids.

actually they did both

>Irish are ugly and have weak chins
>anglos look outright inbred and deformed.

what did they mean by this?

immigrant is just a buzzword

If they really gave a shit about immigrants, they'd stop this 3rd World Invasion to protect the worthwhile people who left them in the first place

Course you could cut that out of the equation completely by having NO immigrants but they're here and some have been here for generations already

What a shit sandwich this is

yeah, you dumb sandnigger, because irish immigration worked out great. Paul Ryan is the truest sort of American.

O'Bama
>Mom's side is Irish Californians
>All hate Islam