Creates world for his own amusement

>creates world for his own amusement
>creates hell and devil by banishing his best and brightest angel for refusing to bow to inferior an creature
>forbids free thinking
>gets pissed when man takes red pill and banishes him to fucks
>still demands they follow his rules down there
>promises to come later and wipe out everyone in brutal and painful ways, except for 144k of the best goys
>says whoever will try to stop him is literally Satan

How's G_d a good guy again, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kandakoro_Kamuy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus
auburn.edu/~allenkc/tbhell.html
bible.org/seriespage/52-rich-man-and-lazarus-luke-1614-31
scholarsarchive.byu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2148&context=byusq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who says god is good? God is the almighty, that doesn't mean he's not a fucking jerk.

>creates the devil

God and the Devil are the same person.

Where it says so?

So good little humans are supposed to be Stockholmed slaves?

I'm telling you. Its the final redpill.

Does he know about it, or he's like Tyler Derden, who tries to do good and then his other personality takes over and fucks shit up?

No, you really think God is a nice guy? He sins, men were his sin. He needed a way to punish the sinners so he created Hell and punishes them.

We are fallen angels who betrayed God. This place is a prison. Only way out is to willfully return to Him, through our Lord Jesus Christ

damn why eve THICC

Why do you think spelling "G_d" isn't saying His name in vain? Do you actually believe people will read that as "gee underscore d"? The only thing you have to go buy to decide God isn't good is yourself, and you're obviously a faggot.

>We are fallen angels
Is that an orthodox opinion for an american christian?

amusement?
>creates hell and devil by banishing his best and brightest angel for refusing to bow to inferior an creature
pride leads to hell
>forbids free thinking
no the thing he forbids is circle-jerking and ego masturbation
it's not that it's forbidden, it just makes you suffer by cause and effect
come on, that's where all the fun starts
we wouldn't be here enjoying this ride right now if it hasn't happened
no rules no game
>promises to come later and wipe out everyone in brutal and painful ways, except for 144k of the best goys
the ride can't last forever senpai
also it's no fun when everyone gets a spot on the ladder-board
you can't stop him because god is literally the law of the universe, everything that is is basically god's will
if the sky is blue and you desperately want it to be red it won't change that fact
only thing you're doing by revolting is causing suffering to yourself - that's the real meaning of hell

same argument i gave my self a good number of years ago.

i do still believe in a god, but he just doe not care about us. It's like us getting mad at ants for them not worshipping us.

>He sins, men were his sin.
This is such a stupid and ignorant thing to say. What is objectively a sin is defined by God, and he's defined no such definition that would imply "men were His sin." I don't want to argue with you. Read a book.

>I don't want to argue with you

Because you know I'm right.

If God is omniscient then him and the Devil are the same person. So are you and God.

Because Eve, you dumbass.

the final redpill is that God is Nothing

I do it ironically
Address my points, faggot
>amusement?
Yes, none of your bullshit explained why else all this shit would be happening
>thing he forbids is circle-jerking and ego masturbation
That sounds like what he does with this world and humanity

>why else all this shit would be happening
because in God everything is possible
that means all possibilities are being played out
it's happening because it's a possibility

No one claims he's good, he's just all powerful so you have to say he is and kiss his ass or suffer

Want to suffer? I don't

Ok, Satan.

Omnipresent not omniscient
But yes true

If he's omnipotent he's omniscient by default. He is everything.

>whites in image
>first humans were black

>first humans were black
>this is what Americans believe
first humans were pale as snow and came from mars dude

WE

He isn't he is a ruthless creator
You better respect him or end up in hell

>trusting the Demiurge

It seems like all cool people will be in hell.
How bad can it be there that you would rather spend the eternity with conformist cucks and kikes in paradise?

>Disobey the creator of all reality
>Cry because you get punished
Lucifer was a fucking archangel and he failed when he rebelled, what makes you think you can stand against the almighty?

We raped god, thats why we were banished from paradise

edgy

How come amerifats waffle about their freedums all the time, but once it comes to supernatural, of all people, they are as servile as Muslims?

>How can hell be that bad?
So being confined in a place with a fallen angel that hates humans so much he defied God is gonna be fun? How the fuck do you manage that conclusion?

Literalist retard is literal.
Not that it matters.
Atheists are notorious for lack of reproduction.
You apes have no future so I say get your keks in now while you can.

Because you are serving a cause of love and forgiveness, not hate and beheading people who don't agree with you.

We started a revolution to break free from man made laws, IE King George and the British. You can break the laws of man all you want but no amount of snarky faggotry will allow you to break the laws of God without severe consequence. Besides all of that freedom is an illusion.

Maybe this ruskie is a rechabite?

Satan wasn't an angel. He was a djinn that was raised with the angels. You don't even know anything so why why are you trying to argue shit?

What does a djinn look like and what does an angel look like?

Well, djinns would look like whatever they figured would trick you and angels I believe had a strict dress code for one

faggot jews. always faggot jews.

jesus christ literally dies as messiah because of jews to save all of us per gods plan.

faggot jews prop up lucifer who wanted to enslave all of us

synagogue of satan for sure

So djinn are the orthodox jews of the spirit world? lol

This is heresy that exists only in Islam. Lucifer rebelled against God out of envy and took 1/3rd of heaven with him.

Shut the fuck up with your intricate metaphysical scientology bullshit.
It's an extension of his outer being, he knows right from wrong in the highest respect, but wanted to have the chance to see what could become of humanity on its own. You can't father your children forever but you will always be their father no matter what. His actions are divine and we should be embrace his light by living our lives by examples of goodness and righteousness.

This. It's always the fucking kikes that want to believe they're direct descendants of God and all should bow before them.

Go ahead and rebel. No one fucking cares what happens to you.

There's nothing intricate about it. Is God omniscient or isn't he?

here was the plan you bunch of degenerates

Shinto and Mormonism and some ancient other religions have it figured out

god had free will

god presents plan to give children free will and physical bodies

god states free will means we get what we choose

lucifer, the original commie, says no all things should be equal and no consequence

god says that not how the universe works and that men will not be slaves

jesus pipes up and says he will pay the difference for those that follow gods plan if they follow him and do good

men choose gods plan, come to earth, get bodies, and then choose whether to follow jesus or not

if they follow jesus and do good, he makes up the difference

jews dont believe in hell by contrast.

Yup, Jesus called them out on it when he said he could raise stones to be the descendants of abraham.

That was a direct rebuke on the term Goyim if you know enough.

Kikes hate Jesus and everything we are seeing is because of that.

The kikes took over the Catholic church in the time of the Medicis if you know history and destroyed in from within.

Same thing they did to America.

They are Lucifers foot soldiers on earth.

Hitler was a faggot for not coming to America and making his case against them to the people.

That Euro pride got many american men killed for nothing and he deserves to have his grave pissed on for it.

Now Andrew Jackson is a bad muthafucka I can get behind.

He (She, It) is only good with you when you love him.

that is only in islam (and i'm pretty sure islam is a satanic lie)
12*12 means all upon all
>forbids free thinking
so you would be unable to sin
he actually made clothes for adam and eve

>knows everything there is to know beyond the end of time
>gets angry when Adam and Eve bite an apple

Isnt Satan the one who tricked humanity into obtaining KNOWLEDGE?

Satan would be the most friendly, redpilled and gentle being in existence.

here is the ainu (the white nordic original inhabitants of Japan) and their understanding of God and a messiah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kandakoro_Kamuy

every single religion has a Heavenly Father, a Messiah, and a Lucifer because it is truth

Lucifer claims to be the Messiah as an eternal thing and has followers that lie to trick people into doing this

if you are nordic, here is Jesus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr

white peoples place in history has always been to worship the true Christ

i can show more evidence that we are genetically supposed to follow him

Also, you forgot that all sins are natural urges built into man's very body. Doesn't make them not degenerate by the way. However, they are tricks of ((( him ))) to intefere with sentience, purer existence and man's inner Logos.

Gnostic Christianity is the true form of Christianity. What you are describing is the
Demiurge. Christianity is the antithesis of Judaism, those who literally worship the devil (Demiurge). "Ye are of your father the devil" - Jesus addressing the Jews in John 8:44-45.

It's the perfect synthesis of the red pill, jq and western thought. Gnosticism should be Sup Forums's religion; you people need to wake the fuck up.

Lucifer lying about his goodness has happened since ancient times

The Prometheus myth first appeared in the late 8th-century BCE Greek epic poet Hesiod's Theogony (lines 507–616). He was a son of the Titan Iapetus by Clymene, one of the Oceanids. He was brother to Menoetius, Atlas, and Epimetheus. In the Theogony, Hesiod introduces Prometheus as a lowly challenger to Zeus's omniscience and omnipotence.[5] In the trick at Mekone, a sacrificial meal marking the "settling of accounts" between mortals and immortals, Prometheus played a trick against Zeus (545–557). He placed two sacrificial offerings before the Olympian: a selection of beef hidden inside an ox's stomach (nourishment hidden inside a displeasing exterior), and the bull's bones wrapped completely in "glistening fat" (something inedible hidden inside a pleasing exterior). Zeus chose the latter, setting a precedent for future sacrifices.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus

read that and then think about the story of Cain and Abel

God through Jesus constantly calls us His children.

Jesus did what God himself would have.

Healing the sick, raising the dead, helping the poor, teaching peace.

Lucifer has done none of these things and is a fraud since the beginning.

The Catholic church tried to wipe us out, they burned our books and killed our people. They even took some of our scriptures and changed them to suit their own agenda. The Pauline epistles were originally collected by Marcion but the church stole them and added their own bits. This is easy to see if you do even the most basic of textual analysis. Large diatribes are wedged into the epistles as later insertions, sometimes even in the middle of sentences.

Jewish mythology sucks because people actually believe that
That shit god makes no sense

>because you are serving a cause of love and forgiveness
Read your fucking holy book again. That's obviously not about that.

You were supposed to be semi-sentient beings who's only purpose was witnessing the existence of their creator and his marvel.

That however didn't workout since the Serpent have us our greatest gift. The purpose of your faith is entirely rejecting that gift so that you can return to the state before "The original sin"

>man takes redpill
>man
Might want to scrub up on your knowledge there lad. Man didn't doom humanity.

Reminder that the hell we know now is actually invented after the fact using deliberate misinterpretations of the Hebrew hell.

Sinners do not go to some underground lava world to burn for all eternity. They go to the eternal grave, i.e. after you're dead there's nothing left. God's people will return to God and will have everlasting life, which is exactly how it sounds.

In other words those who are chosen will have everlasting life, hence Jesus's conquest over death, whereas nonbelievers will be in the grave, death.

Hell as pop culture is basically one big meme and being saved is meant literally because salvation means to be saved from the grave.

i can respect you gnostics but i think you have too much mysticism and too much of an origin in jewish rabbinical tradition for my taste and reading

Many heads of gnostic schools were identified as Jewish Christians by Church Fathers, and Hebrew words and names of God were applied in some gnostic systems.[38] The cosmogonic speculations among Christian Gnostics had partial origins in Ma`aseh Bereshit and Ma`aseh Merkabah. This theses is most notably put forward by Gershom G. Scholem (1897-1982) and Gilles Quispel (1916-2006). Scholem detected Jewish gnosis in the imagery of the merkavah, which can also be found in "Christian" Gnostic documents, for example Paul's ascencion to the third heaven.[37] Quispel sees Gnosticism as an independent Jewish development, tracing its origins to Alexandrian Jews., to which Valentinus was also connected.[39] According to Robert M. Grant, Gnosticism developed out of "the remains of apocalyptic escatological expectations after the fall of Jerusalem," which shattered the hopes of the coming of God's kingdom on earth and lead to a rejection of the world. Gnosticism united material from the "outer fringes of Judaism," such as the Essenes and the Diaspora Judaism of the Aramaic Syro-Mesopotamian world.[39]

i stick to mormonism and its concrete teachings about god in a multiverse understanding

i guess it all depends if you view the world as knowable or not and i think it is knowable

I'm not a christfag but it very clearly states that the devil is the angel that told Adam and eve to eat the forbidden fruit to give them free will, god banished him from heaven as punishment

Jesus called himself Cain according to the christian bible. Adam was the first man, Jesus was the second. Cain was also the second man to exist after Adam. Cain was a farmer, Jesus was also a farmer, according to his parables.

thats just bullshit jewry

This is an easy and natural transition. The state or the place of the dead was regarded as solemn and gloomy, and thence the word sheol, the name of this place, came to be applied to any gloomy, or miserable state or condition. The following passages are examples: "The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me." Psalm xvii 4-6. This was a past event, and therefore the hell must have been this side of death. Solomon, speaking of a child, says, "Thou shalt beat him, and deliver his soul from hell;" that is, from the ruin and woe of disobedience. ProV xxiiI 14. The Lord says to Israel, in reference to their idolatries, "Thou didst debase thyself even unto hell." Isaiah lvii 9. This, of course, signifies a state of utter moral degradation and wickedness, since the Jewish nation as such certainly never went down into a hell of ceaseless woe. Jonah says, "Out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardst me." ii 2. Here we see the absurdity of supposing sheol or hell to mean a place of punishment after death. The hell in this case was the belly of the whale; or rather the wretched and suffering condition in which the disobedient prophet found himself. "The pains of hell got hold on me: I found trouble and sorrow." Ps. cxvi 3. Yet David was a living man, all this while, here on the earth. So he exclaims again, "Great is thy mercy towards me. Thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell." Ps. lxxxvi 13. Now here the Psalmist was in the lowest hell, and was delivered from it, while he was yet in the body, before death. Of course the hell here cannot be a place of endless punishment after death.

auburn.edu/~allenkc/tbhell.html

cheating gentiles/goyim/whatever you call non jews is bullshit

jesus called you out on this removal of hell bullshit

bible.org/seriespage/52-rich-man-and-lazarus-luke-1614-31

Nah that's not really it m8 - free will wasn't obtained. Creator made us with that ability.

Read the first 2 chapters of the bible again. Carefully with attention to details. Huge redpill is hidden there.

((( They ))) couldn't allow Christianity to be so anti-Jewish. It was too much of an existential threat. They used their money and subversion to make the form of Christianity we have today, more sympathic towards the Jews.

But they didn't do a very good job. If you look hard enough, there are still pieces of evidence in the scripture which survives.

>Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.
>Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the ruler of this world be cast out.
John 12:30-31

>He was a murderer from the beginning
Jesus, addressing the Jews about their "God" in John 8:44

See image attached for murders commited or ordered by "God".

The word for murder here is anthrōpoktonos (ἀνθρωποkτόνος) which means MAN KILLER. It says nothing about whether he is allowed to kill men or not. Don't believe this bullshit the priests will tell you about God's killings being "lawful killing" and therefore not murder. Now tell me how many Jesus killed or how many he ordered to have killed. That's right. None.

hell is a state of mind where you see every evil you have done you can't unsee it and every single evil desire is still alive in your soul

so in essence you die and your heart is lusting after evil still while you have full knowledge on what you become when you engage in that sin

imagine knowing that your desire to lie will make you a devil and seeing the consequence while not being able to resist it because that has been you choice your entire life

that is hell. unlike here where you sin in ignorance, hell is sinning and seeing the punishment coming, that you become the enemy of god and receive that reward

yes
yes
>forbids free thinking
yes
yes
yes
>>promises to come later and wipe out everyone in brutal and painful ways, except for 144k of the best goys
yes
yes

It was just to keep the serfs at bay -- you know, doesn't matter how much you suffer here, if you take the punishment the 'next' life is Paradise.

Shit still works on a surprising amount of people.

lmao you always have bowed before us and you always will, you goyim cuck yourselves with your shiksas throwing themselves on our dicks

If that's true then all but the voiceless are destined for hell, most likely jesus and "god" included.

>Best and Brightest
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA Jesus is the Morning Star, asshat, not satan.

Or it's a duality trick and jesus and satan are the same beings.

1. wrong. created it for our benefit.
2. wrong. lucifer cast out for trying to enslave other children against their will.
3. wrong, here we are thinking for ourselves thanks to God kicking out Devil and our gaining physical body
4. wrong, man made a choice he was aware of and provided a Savior for to fix. stopped man from gaining immortality while imperfect to stop an eternal hell state.
5. wrong, explains rules are how universe works and how you become like him and not a cunt
6. wrong, thats bullshit kike additions to a conglomerate book via their nonsensical kaballah
7. wrong, jesus allowed his own death to happen for all of us and even healed a soldier attacked by paul in defense of him

where do you guys learn christian religion? comic books? holy shit its like finding out people believe that God is Dr. Doom when talking to you ignorant bastards

kikes, not even once. your own torah condemns you.

i could never be a kike from the basic fact that the talmud goes against the 10 commandments from moses.

what a shitty people to think that books of endless justification of their shittiness including child rape are better than

thou shalt not kill
thou shalt not steal
thou shalt not lie

and then to glory in your abuse of gods children

i cant imagine god being anything but disappointed and disgusted in you

Paul didn't even meet Jesus till after Jesus death, resurrection and ascension.

Version 1: Jesus wasn't the real Morning Star
Version 2: His teachings got subverted so hard that they lack the real essence in their current form.

>OP accepts God's Ultimate Power
>accepts God's propensity to damn those who defy his Just and Ultimate Authority
>Refuses to bow to that authority
>expects salvation

OP, I think it would be wise to bow down to that ultimate power that you clearly accept, and maybe rethink your human notions of what's good for an Ultimate Power, as apposed to whats good for your insignificant power.

I think JHWH is quite alright with them.

Huge parallels between Mormonism and Gnosticism. Did you know that the Valentinians had a celestial marriage ceremony, with mirrors and all? They also wore sacred garments

scholarsarchive.byu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2148&context=byusq

The testament you give every fast Sunday is an expression of spiritual knowledge (Gnosis), which cannot be attained through pure reason.

Many more and too much to list here.

I really resent your assertion that Gnosticism is a "Jewish" movement when most forms claim that the "God" of the Jews is literally the devil. Judaism is very materially grounded (Their "God" makes matter, duh) and Gnostics see matter as the embodiment of evil, imposed on the spirit to trap and lead it astray. Only someone completely ignorant about Gnosticism could make such a claim as you have suggested (To imply that they are the same when they are direct opposites). Please don't believe the source that you posted because it's very uninformed.

>Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

no, that is the point of the atonement. you get the chance to repent even after death.

christianity was called the gospel which translates to good news when it was in its pure form

the sanhedrin and the other luciferian factions havent stopped destroying it since.

im a mormon not because joseph smith was some perfect guy.

im a mormon because it teaches the only logical plan of Gods I have ever heard and how Jesus fits into it

you should read up on it and i mean really read the theology, it makes perfect logical sense

peter, a typo from writing fast

cuck

absolutely, i love the gnostics don't take my criticism as anything but a concern. we owe you alot for keeping many parts of the truth alive. i just dont like some of the jewish kaballah elements and jewish folklore that bleeds into it.

I in contrast revere the Greek logic applied to the Christian doctrine and find it extremely valuable and view you guys as brothers from that perspective.

>John 8:44
so the old testament was basically the Devil leading the Jews out of Egypt and telling them that they are God's chosen people?

There is so much wrong with your premise that I won't waste my time in refuting you lol

"YHWH" is just a statement that means "I am". So that basically means the jews worship themselves. The being that they supposedly have a covenant with is named "Sabaoth". In hinduism his name is "Indra". It's all bullshit.

Thats is man interpretation. The father of man sin. And we are the result. Sins of out fathers.

Live the best u can. Avoid the 7 deadly sins. And be judged like the rest.

John 12:40

"The Lord has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts - so that their eyes cannot see, and their hearts cannot understand, and they cannot turn to me and have me heal them."

If this is Christianity, free thinking is not forbidden. The fact that people are given a choice is one of the main things that distinguishes Judeo-Christian values.

Jehovah wasn't alright with it and the Jewish fan fiction of the Torah is as bad as the New Testament fan fiction.

The songs of solomon is in the bible and its the biggest load of bullshit around.

Does it include jesus returning in a a spaceship known as "the new jerusalem' and him being a king?

WEW.
Using God's name in vain is claiming authority through God to sin.

>God is jesus is the holy spirit is lucifer is god

It's because Jews don't say "God", user.

Oh the ironing. That quote actually was supposed to describe the likes of you.