There's no justification for not being vegan in this day and age

There's no justification for not being vegan in this day and age

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/2017-02-27/scientists-set-sights-on-bringing-lab-grown-meat-to-the-supermarket/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like meat.

Callate puto pendejo, das pena ajena

A steak tastes great, and I'm not green and tired all the time due to a lack of protein.

>i love animals
but i dont.

i get the argument but vegan food tastes so shieet... and I tried going to a upper class vegan establishment and it was just shieeeeeeeet

Meat tastes good and I'm willing to pay to eat it.

indeed

the animals are gonna die either way

I love animals but I also love how they taste

>I love animals
Women might feel this way but if you're a man who loves animals you need to sort yourself out

>certain animals have different values
This is why vegans are always liberal, they can't accept this because it destroys their entire ideology

I like eating meat so I (have others) kill animals for their meat.

Ta-da!

Fucking this. I love eating them, not the animals themselves

There really isn't.
But I do it anyway because society allows me to feel no shame.
Checkmate, atheists.

I only love red pilled animals

>2034
>Vegan support having reached 100%, no meat is consumed on the entire globe and everyone rejoices in harmony with nature

>2036
>The last cow has died, following the chicken, pig, sheep, rabbit and horse into extinction as these animals were no longer farmed and, unknown to vegan science, no longer capable of surviving in the wild
>The world mourns such a loss, if only we'd gone vegan decades ago we could have saved these beautiful creatures

I like animals and I like meat and understand I need meat in order to live a full and healthy life.

I love animals enough to warrant them a clean death

vegans are apparently too fucking dumb to understand that animals get killed in the process of making vegan food as well, the only way to avoid it is to grow your own food.

fbpb.

Meat is fucking delicious, try to take it away from me and you'll get a steak knife in your kidney.

The wild ancestors of cows before they were domesticated and agriculture slowly turned them into the mutants they are over the last couple thousand years still exist.
The very existence of the modern dairy cow is a freakish affront to nature.

Yeah, find me a carrot that tastes better than a steak, THEN we'll talk, until then take you fucking beans and fuck off!

I don't really care about the wellbeing of animals.

I like meat and don't care about animal fee-fees

there is no justification to not kill yourself in a world without God

>domesticated meat machines
>"nature"

when I was more off grid i killed alot of animals with traps or fishing, Its not that i was really hungry but you constantly have an underlying desire to eat as your never are really full. Not really justification but a realism thing.

Yes there is.

>I like this piece of meat and I shall consume it.

I don't love anyone of you

>It is natural for some animals in the wild to eat other animals.
>If it is basic nature, then we, as omnivores, should not be discouraged from eating meat.
>Animals in nature also have preferences on what meat they eat.
>We, as omnivores, have preferences on what we eat, as well.
>We have an additional step ahead of typical animals in that we have a higher degree of morals and ethics.
>Thus, in most civilized societies, unless you're starving to death in the wilderness, we are not prone to resort to cannibalism but instead eat what is convenient for us.
>Even in the wilderness, we always hunt before we even fathom resorting to cannibalism. Even certain insects will provide more nourishment.

>Furthermore, your diet is based off fertilization of crops.
>Humans used the feces of animals for thousands of years to fertilize their crops.
>Today, we can use synthetic fertilizers, but organic fertilizers are also used.
>If you are eating products that involved organic fertilizer in the process, you are consuming the essence of an animal.
>Thus, you are indirectly ingesting animal nutrients.
>Typical meat eaters do not care about eating herbivore flesh that has ingested plant matter, and in fact this is a healthy way for carnivores and omnivores to receive plant nutrients.

how many animals are horribly killed and mutilated by combines and other mechanized tools harvesting vegetables/plants/etc?

I bet it's a lot more than the single cow that's killed to produce meat.

I kill and eat people what makes you think I care about killing and eating animals?

The only animals that deserves to not be eaten are cat's and dogs

show me a healthy vegan and ill show you a fucking liar

>Cattle that have been bred for thousands of years to be edible and subservient to us, who only exist to feed us and would go extinct if we didn't breed them are something we should feel bad about eating.
>I'm a vegan, so all those many many ways I don't even realize that I hurt animals in ways other than eating food that is still gonna be created and prepared for someone else don't matter, because I'm a virtue signalling cunt

Sure there is. I like meat. I enjoy hunting.

"""taste""" is the quintessential feels > reals

veganism is the final redpill. Burgers are addicted from a young age to the meat industry jew.

Ahh, well then there's no problem is there? If you don't care about the livestock because they're unnatural then lets just continue to farm them.

Both your posts made it quite clear that you consider them lesser animals so you shouldn't have a problem with this.

Who cares, I would eat a human too. you can love and kill animals at the same time, also not all animals are the same.

If God did not want us to eat animals he would not have made them out of meat!

>I eat only that which cannot scream when I hurt it

I'm a sociopath that feels no empathy for animals.
And steak tastes good

This. Vegans just want to make those poor animals extinct, not protect them.

>I love animals so much that instead of going Amish and growing my food, I'm going to virtue signal on the internet with 3 monitors I have for no reason. Insulting normal people in the process as well, driving them away from our movement.

How do vegans solve the ethical problem of the extinction of the subspecies of animals that we use as livestock when the entire world no longer consumes meat?

Been vegan 6+ years. Work in construction. Surf and hike on my time off. I'm buff af and never felt better. Leave the basement once and a while.

Plants feel pain just like animals.

Why do people think it's acceptable to eat one but not the other?

This. And your hypothalamus is highly evolved to make you like what's nutritious for you.

Plants aren't sentient you big silly

clearly you subsidize the farms!
Pay the farmers to keep the animals indefinitely and there's no problem!

Of course, seeing as livestock farming is a full time job they'll have no time to do anything else so the subsidy will have to be significant enough to maintain their previous standard of living.

I can't see a problem with this!

there is its called biology and natural order

You said that if we stopped farming those animals they would go extinct, which is just not true.

I like animals but I like eating some of them more. Also plants do have feelings.

Checkmate, cucks.

Silly fag, I need no justification so fuck off to your garden..

humans are superior to animals so I don't give a single fuck

Bullshit. You like the taste of foods that are calorie sense. Sugar, fat and meat. Nothing to do with craving nutrients.

So the millions of cows in the UK and US would be absolutely fine? They'd suffer no population loss?

How closed minded and bigoted of you.

*calorie dense.
Apologies, phone-posting.

>The wild ancestors of cows still exist
>therefore domesticated cows would do just fine in nature, just give em a couple of weeks to adapt :^)

Meat is required for healthy brain development.
It's why vegans are retarded.

>why aren't you starving yourself and don't eat normally?

that's the latest fad! Don't you know? You have to kill your sperm and body!

well i for once forgot to water my petunia. it still gives me a slightly content look every time i pass by.

I've been vegan for two years and I can bench 325 lbs

You don't understand neuroscience. When you have a nutrition imbalance, your hypothalamus will tell you. Why do you think you feel thirst? Why do you think you sometimes crave that which is salty? In fact, if you go a long time without eating vegetables, you will have an insatiable desire to eat a salad. That's your hypothalamus talking.

Pacifism is unnatural. I love animals as much as they benefit me.

How many supplements do you have to take?
Why have a diet where you need advanced chemical compounds only available in a lab instead of just eating meat

Typical retard on this board. Only thinks through stereotypes that fit his agenda. Hitler was vegetarian.

There's no justification for being a dirty spic either, but here we are.

What's so bad about a variant of this species going extinct?
Is there something inherently immoral about a species going extinct even if humans could prevent it?
If so explain why. Also explain why (if it's such a moral concern of you) you aren't campaigning against the fact that there are hundreds of species that go extinct every day that humans are doing nothing about.

Kill yourself kiwifag

Rights require reciprocal obligations. As animals no not have reason nor moral agency, they don't have ethical obligations.

Therefore, animals don't have rights.

I know that feeling

Hitler's favorite dish was beef stroganoff.
Quit believing every meme, shit-for-brains vegan.

Biting rebuttal there Muhammad

Sure there is, I'm an individual can do whatever the fuck I please. Specially if doing what I want pisses off poofter vegan cultists.

Rake yourself.

I don't "love animals" though. I appreciate nature and the bounty it provides. You can enjoy individual animals for companionship while also enjoying animals as a food source. There's no mental gymnastics required.

>love animals
Unless you veterinary i have exactly 0 reason to believe that instead of assuming that you're just indoctrinated into vegan cult.

The science is settled. We are omnivores. Kindly fuck off.

Humans can get used to moving from the city to the country, it's the same thing in theory. It'll just take them a little bit to get used to what's in the area and they'll be fine from there.

I love cheese.

Q: How do you spot a vegan?

A: You don't have to because they'll tell you they're one every 5 minutes.

>Implying justification is required
wew

>itv.com/news/2017-02-27/scientists-set-sights-on-bringing-lab-grown-meat-to-the-supermarket/

>Scientists set sights on bringing lab-grown meat to supermarkets

No need to be a vegan when the free market is about to save animals for us.

underrated

I pretend Artichokes are Muslims.
It makes eating their hearts more satisfying.
And I pretend veal is a vegan embryo.
Because I'm pro-choice too.

being a vegan kills more animals than having a regular diet.

Infravalorado

inb4 it's Soylent Green.

>satisfy an arbitrary moral restriction you place on yourself by only eating plant products, leading to either malnutrition or massive amounts of time, energy, and money spent calculating proper micros and macros so you can still get proper nutrition
OR
>eat meat and dairy
Wow, hard choice.

I like meat.
I like meat so much that if it meant pushing a button to wipe out half of humanity to ensure I meat supplies would be sustainable for the rest of my life, I would.

>There's no justification for not being vegan in this day and age

Leftist SJW cuck faggots smugly act like they're better than everyone else because they're vegan. That's good enough reason for me to grab a burger and tell them to fuck off.

I requiere nutrients, only meat readily provides them, cant live on tortillas forever my man.

Meat tastes good, I like getting essential nutrients from it. I also go camping, can't pack a soy tofu burger for a month long trip, nor do I want to.

Aryan blood is tasty

it really isn't. They have no instinct to move as they eat. They'll graze an area into a barren wasteland and destroy all the top soil and die of starvation.

When winter comes, those who grazed the most and survived will just freeze to death.