Stop drinking alcohol

Stop drinking alcohol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avascular_necrosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bush rustles*

What did you just say? Do you believe in God?

wut

no

No

y?

I SAID DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

Stop worshiping this man.

Start doing squats.

Make me.

*spoon clanks*

I eat like a fucking pig when I drink on top of the billion calories from vodka and chasers. Wish I never touched that poison. I will be drunk tonight anyway.

that's a cool pen

r u muslim?

I already drank 2 glasses of chardonnay.

Stop posting memes of my dad

no

>hill the arian race
sounds totally legit and sincere

As a traditionalist, it would be very hypocritical of varg to be against drinking alcohol considering drinking is the most european passtime ever.

I stopped, it's just too blue pilled.

some friend of mine just got diagnosticed with bone necrose due to alcohol
it frightened me so much I can't even drink soda

What symptoms had him get checked for something wrong?

Less fine owt

I've never heard of bone necrosis being a side effect of heavy drinking. I'd imagine your liver would give out well before the amount of alcohol in your blood dilutes it to the point where your bones start deteriorating from lack of blood.

Did he overdose on bone hurt juice?

I-I believe in God, and God is Odin Varg.

he broke his hip during skiing
when he got it looked at, the fracture wasn't due to skiing but to the necrose
if it wasn't skiing it would have been walking a few months later when the hip would have been compeltelu rotten

>I've never heard of bone necrosis being a side effect of heavy drinking
so did I,
it 's supposedly due to heavy posionning because of getting drunk not because of drinking regularly like regular alcoholism

That is terrible. Thanks for the reply. How old is he? Is he fucked for life now?

It sounds like your friend had weak fucking bones to begin with if getting drunk once fucked his bones.

I didn't get that one
he'll have a hip prothesis, he's around 45 so he isn't really that young but still very young to get a prothesis cause he'll have to change it at least once in his lifetime

Shut up, Varg.

I dont give up my wine, cognac and single malt whisky.

it's not just once but it's about getiing too much alcohol at once
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avascular_necrosis
> Proposed risk factors include, chemotherapy, alcoholism,[10] excessive steroid use,[11] post trauma

I have gone 3 days without drinking and it is boring as fuck and I am irritable as fuck

are your hands shaking?
it's really time to stop

Bone hurt juice is just a kinda dumb anti-meme. It got it's start a while back from this.

Fuck you, I'm drunk right now. I'm drinking for my ancestors both Christian and Pagan. So fuck you varg, pull your head out of your ass, we need Pagans and Christians united for this muslim threat.

I won't, and I'm a muzzy.

no.

>What's that?
>You worship God? By ODIN!
>rushes at you with spear*
WYD

thanks I remember that pic but I didn't rememeber the bone hurt thing

good...good...you live another day.

i- is weed okay mr welfare man?

I only drink good beer, fuck you.

I get bored. Sorry.

>wololo
>converted
I'll give you the name of olaf in honour of st olaf the first christian viking king

ya good luck with that

Ok varg, Alcohol makes me sad I end up criying everytime I drink

I've heard rumours he has an older daughter but no confirmation, does he actually?

But I like alcohol.

Yep, I heard she was an arab fucker too

Outstanding post.

>Letting crusader larping neckbearded frog memers telling you how to live your life.

Stop LARPing Varg kikernez

Kosovo always belonged to Albania.
BTFO Serb by nato.

No one needs to tell me.

I find the mental state alcohol puts you in to be lame and useless. That and how toxic it is and how bad a lot of people act when on it makes an inferior drug imho.

I just want to tell you that you posting this image caused me to google "rippetoe" and now I've been reading his AMA, and fitness related wikipedia articles, for the last hour.

Isn't it funny how a single image can cause you to burn an entire hour of your life.

Although I haven't burned it really, because it's been useful. I used to go to the gym and maybe I should get back into it.

Sup Forums+/fit/ is the best combination
maybe /k/ too

But how am I supposed to sit through all the shitty shows on Toonami every Saturday if I'm not completely blasted?

you sound like my doctor
im not drinking 6,7,8 pints a night anymore
im drinking about 10 a week now
what more do you want from me

No fuck off.

Armanac is the based drink

>this is war!
>ha!

what a qt

fuck yeah. That scene in "lucy" had it right

what a fag

This + sunglasses + thumbs up + text macro above = new meme

>stop letting the drummer live

i only drink redbull aka the official drink of the alt-right

>hill the Arian race

Fuck you.
Western civilization was built on alcohol.
If you don't like alcohol you can fuck off to Saudi Arabia.

I visit tons of boards. Sup Forums, Sup Forums, sometimes Sup Forums and Sup Forums and Sup Forums but they're all a bit autistic. Also sometimes /o/. And sometimes Sup Forums. I just go on what takes my fancy.

Not any of the weebshit boards though. I've been coming to Sup Forums for 10 years and I have never become a weeb, and I never will become a weeb. Because I'm not a fucking faggot.

>most of replies say no to stop drinking alcohol
>they say weed is degenerate

truly a blue-pilled forum

enjoy your toxic jew

Stop (((Varg))) posting

made another one. Fresh OC. Don't be too harsh.

Unless you're going to become an arsonist and murderer yourself, what's the point in idolising an arsonist and murderer?

What retard made this? He doesnt even have hair anymore.

>taking non-degeneracy advice from a murdering faggot who actually, unironically, in full earnestness and while at the full use of his senses, played fucking black metal, the gayest of all music genres, the definitively most edgelorded faggotry ever conceived by mankind

Didn't the coward also move away from the country he was so gung-ho about protecting?

What a fucking faggot, holy shit.

hello northern denmark :^)

He literally called himself Count Grishnackh.

This is lyrics from the time he played with Gayhem:

A dream of another existence
you wish to die
a dream of another world
you pray for death to release the soul.
One must die to find peace inside, you must get eternal
I am a mortal but am I human ?
How beautiful life is now when my time has come
A human destiny but nothing human inside
What will be left of me when I'm dead, there was
nothing when I lived
Crawling in my skin
these wounds they will not heal

>Burzum is a word of the Black Speech of Mordor meaning "darkness" (though Vikernes views what Christians consider "darkness" as "light"),[4] and is one of those found on the Ring-inscription of the One Ring (the final part of the Ring inscription being "...agh burzum-ishi krimpatul", or "...and in the darkness bind them").[17]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I will drink from your skull

My doctor already forbid me from drinking alcohol, it's been 3 months now, can't hang out with anyone without being mocked fro not drinking, fucking hell

>bull
sweden yes

Jesus didnt mind, as long as you behave.

what kind of antidepressants are you taking?

None, doctor had me do blood exams because it was 3/4 years since the last time, said my liver was shit, forbid me from drinking, every month I make another blood exam but liver is still shit, improving at very shitty rate, going on like that I'll have to wait years before my next drink

did you try green veggies and cardio?

I did. Been over 6 months.