www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/d/deductible.asp?ad=dirN&qo=investopediaSiteSearch&qsrc=0&o=40186
investopedia.com/terms/t/tax-deduction.asp?ad=dirN&qo=investopediaSiteSearch&qsrc=0&o=40186
espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/19242537/group-led-jeb-bush-derek-jeter-reportedly-wins-right-buy-miami-marlins
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794652005
archive.is/bapJW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO AWOO AWOO

AWOO~

So is it true that we're leaving NAFTA?

I wish normies weren't so stupid. Is there a way to fix this?

The democrats attacking Trump's tax plan yet?

Is it really a world war if the US, China, and Russia are all on the same side?

This is hilarious.

>World War 3 ... is coming!
I like how enthusiastic they seem about it

>SEX CREEP

First steps being taken, yes.

They will soon. Somehow reducing your taxes and doubling the standard deduction will totes be bad for you, man. Trump needs to get a tax calculator up ASAP and twitter blast that shit for the next week.

Reddit is still down, can I hang out with you guys for a little while?

Holy shiiiiiiiiet. This is the best thing ever.

Liberals are already on it yes.

Can somebody explain deductibles to me for income tax? I only ever had minimum wage jobs (until next month) and always simply got my federal and state taxes back. How do deductibles work when I actually get a real job? And how will it being doubled help me?

Aaaaaaand the slope just got more slippery

I'm not sure. Perhaps you should check on the Peso.

Yes, people were capping retarded places like reddit saying it discriminates against single people for its married tax cut.

>trump pokes NK with a stick until China has to invade and finally fix that shit
lol

President Nieto
You have choices now.
You can keep nafta, but you have to pay for the wall.
Or you can act stubborn and say goodbye to your precious trade deal.

This is 2017...

holy
SHIT

>Reddit is still down, can I hang out with you guys for a little while?
Go back.

I guess this is the cause of the influx of faggots.

Unreal.

No, go shitpost on twitter instead

Thats just a fallacy, goy.

and Jeb! bought the Marlins

its alllll coming together

Why did the markets react negatively to the tax cut news?

KEK!

so how long until a judge decides they have the ability to block Trump's tax plan?

Source?

The National Enquirer is a meme tabloid. Although I do want to see ORLY go bankrupt for keks.

I don't know if I should laugh or not.
You have to go back.

So...
Should the same apply to Sup Forums?

Now I'm curious what the photo looked like.

Instant

as well as my floor

If the judge has the balls to shut down the federal government, they'll get cut off and stapled to the wall because his life will be fucking over.

They don't. Judges can block EO's because they are orders on how to enforce law. Judges can't do shit about congress and it's ability to write tax code.

investopedia.com/terms/d/deductible.asp?ad=dirN&qo=investopediaSiteSearch&qsrc=0&o=40186

investopedia.com/terms/t/tax-deduction.asp?ad=dirN&qo=investopediaSiteSearch&qsrc=0&o=40186

It is 2017 after all.

you should try the /sg/. They prefer reddit posters there.

They finished down on the day....nothing huge but i was expecting them going up

espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/19242537/group-led-jeb-bush-derek-jeter-reportedly-wins-right-buy-miami-marlins

slow

and

steady

jeb surge

Unreal

ZOG pawn

i know they don't have the ability
i'm asking how long until they decide they actually do

People shorting the market for a quick buck.

Basically, the first X dollars you make is exempt from federal taxation. Doubling X is good for you (and literally everyone), especially if you are in the lower income brackets. THe important think to remember about taxes if everyone first X dollars (the deduction) is exempt, even if you only make X total, or 400X total, you pay 0% on those first X dollars. It's called progressive taxation.

I was hoping for a tl;dr. Oh well, I'll read these. Thanks, user.

Oh. Well, probably by 5pm pacific then. Whenever the 9th gets flustered.

About five minutes before Congress gets mad and dissolves the entire Ninth Circuit.

No get the fuck out and dont come back

Posted this in the previous thread:

>talk to my father to see what he thinks about the new tax codes
>"Pops how you feeling about it?"
>"user, it doesn't matter because I'm still stuck in that fucking 25%, so the welfare queens can keep eating filets and buying Gucci bags"

Felt bad for him, just want to see my father be happy.

>This guy wrote an entire book with promises and solutions once he becomes POTUS
>doesn't apply solution he wrote about
>broke all promises in 3 months
Oh wow, another crony politician.

Instead of "MUH VAGINA" we're hearing about "MUH CANADIAN WOOD THREATENING US ECONOMY", fucker can't even keep his word to enable CHYNA a currency manipulator and shit eater of american industry

Fuck him.

>Ireland has a 15% corporate tax rate
>Ireland has seen massive investment there, companies move there, etc

When did Frauke grow a beard?

They are things that you are exempt from paying taxes on(gross oversimplification dependent on context). Anything more than that is a lengthy explanation, sorry.

Mexico hasn't really benefited from NAFTA either. Put a lot of farmers there out of work cuz they can t keep up with US.

Day of the Sombrero when?

>broke all promises in 3 months

I think I understand a bit more. So, if I'm making 30k. The first 24k is exempt but then I only have to pay taxes for the last 6k?

She had to grow one to confuse the Muslims.

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS

HOLD IT!
So if a man who identifies as a woman poses topless, could that photo be taken down?

this, post pic
since it's a "man" it should be acceptable here too

Leave

EVERYBODY PLEASE LISTEN

He'll still pay less overall.

TODAY'S SCHEDULE EST TIME

READ IT

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794652005

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House en route to the Department of the Interior to give remarks and sign the Antiquities Executive Order. Later in the morning, the President will return to the White House. The President will then have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence. In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. The President will then participate in a federalism event with Governors and signs the Education Federalism Executive Order. Later in the afternoon, the President will drop by an all Senators briefing on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. The President will then hold a National Teacher of the Year event.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:05AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the Department of the Interior

11:20AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks and signs the Antiquities Executive Order

11:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs the Department of the Interior en route to the White House

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence

1:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a federalism event with Governors and signs the Education Federalism Executive Order

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT drops by an all Senators briefing on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

4:30PM THE PRESIDENT holds a National Teacher of the Year event

***Briefing Schedule***

1:30PM Briefing with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin and National Economic Director Gary Cohn

3:15PM Background Briefing with Senior National Security Official on the first 100 days

Lauren Southern should start posting topless pics to facebook.

It sucks that the Mexican Anons have to suffer but they should blame the Spaniards for inventing Mexicans.

If this is the kind of thing you're father is gauging their emotions on they will never be happy.

If he's married shouldn't it give him more from the deductible? That's pretty OK, isn't it?

>Mexico hasn't really benefited from NAFTA

You're fucking retarded

Man, you should go to 8-C-H-.-N-E-T-/-P-O-L they love people like you.

>they could have just paid for the wall

*inhales*

2018 and 2020 shouldn't be that hard when the Democrats peddle this out as an election strategy:

archive.is/bapJW

??

What is she even on about?

When the tanks roll through Moldova, we'll be standing by to filter out the sound of tinkle in your pants and just record the girly cries for help.

Will they ever learn?

>They don't. Judges can block EO's because they are orders on how to enforce law. Judges can't do shit about congress and it's ability to write tax code.
Since when do judges have change or modify how law is applied?

Since when does the JUDICIARY power make fucking law instead of applying it exactly as orange fat fuck says it should?

Are EO's considered to be administrative acts?
But still, don't you have some Constitutional court to decide if any EO is constitutionally sound or not?

How can some hill billy nigger loving mexican democrat, hippie judge block a Government's decisions, ffs?

You have to be short to be a Gundam pilot.

Yes. 24k is if you are married, though. I believe he doubled the standard deduction for everyone, so for you (assuming single), it would be 12k. You would then pay 10% on the rest of your money up to the next bracket. If we assume that the 10% bracket ends at is at 50k (just assuming) you would pay 0.10 * (24k - 12k [deduction, now doubled]) = 1.2k.

So your total tax bill would be 1.2k assuming the fuckton of assumptions I made was accurate.

>the tariff on canadian lumber pays for the wall with mexico

will it happen?

how does yeb get that kind of cash?

Jews shouldn't be allowed on Twitter.

>But still, don't you have some Constitutional court to decide if any EO is constitutionally sound or not?
That's the Supreme Court. Trump is appealing this bullshit to them.

NAFTA was shit for Canadian small biz its a globalist thing fook NAFTA

More credible than the Huffington Post, less sensationalistic than the New York Times.

> not paying for wall
> entire economy collapses
TipTop keks

MAGA

some fox news guy made a very subtle joke about how it turned him on when Ivanka was talking into the mic