Right Wing Retards Think Trump Is Doing a Good Job As President

Right-wing retards are literally using Orwells doublethink to justify Trumps presidency. When Trump was running he argued the unemployment rate was 25%, now he's saying the stats are right and its at 4%, did he lower it THAT much in 100 days? No. Truth is Trump is a complete moron that doesn't understand economics, thinks the FED needs to recall it's loans, and thinks that tax-n-spending is bad for the economy. He is a RIGHT WING RETARD and is going to ruin the perfect economy that Obama gave us.

>pic related is an example of a real President

youtube.com/watch?v=bTZGU9s0idM

Wow rude ;(
Use nice words please :) Sup Forums is a nice place for nice people

>Right wing retards don't like being triggered
LOL! Right-wing retards are honestly nuts.

>real presidents r rapists

LOL no one gives a fuck about his sex life anyone. 1990s called they want their dick back.

but muh "grab em by the p****" and "dlumpf had 653 wives"

I regret voting for him every day

He lied to me

Wtf i hate dlumpf now

Only idiots care about that

BASED

youre stupid if you think hes stupid

hes doing exactly what any fat rich white guy businessman with no experiance in politics would

its not that hes shit at his job , its that he doesnt care and everything he does it to serve himself and his business.

hes a bad POLITICIAN because he doesnt lie and hide the stupid shit he does behind PR and relations management when any other politician wouldnt le t the public know hoe selfish he was

even teresa may pretends shes doing great and lies all the time about how great she is. hes just a big fat businessman who doesnt care about politics AT ALL and just wants to do whatever he can to make money and doesnt care what people think of him

its very short sighted

>CTR Shill

Thing is most polticians are actually honest or TRY to be. Trump lies and won't do a single campaign promise.

well thats what you get when you listen to the promises of a person with no reason or evidense that they are trust worthy

also thats americas fault in particular for thinking that they are voting for a man and not a party like everyone else does

why didn you just fucking look at what the last right wing government did? why did you think a rich tv personality would care about anything but money and would say anything to get more money and power?

the american people deserve it and its their fault for being easily led stupid racist cunts

Because Trump donated to a Jewish chairty proving he had a heart.

>theyre in the thread

Who's they?

>Right-wing retards are literally using Orwells doublethink to justify Trumps presidency
You think so? Trump is a kike puppet just like everyone else. At least he was fun.

The last good president was Teddy.

I love watching Drumftard tears

Probably the worst President besides Bush, Buchan, and George H Bush.

LMAO! Look at the milk!

yawn... so sleepy... sleep now...

>the perfect economy that Obama gave us

i regret hacking this man into presidency every day