In the event of Japan accepting immigrants en masse similar to Europe, what countries would they come from?

In the event of Japan accepting immigrants en masse similar to Europe, what countries would they come from?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

This will never happend. I will make all what it is in my hand to protect japanese homogeneous culture.

China, Vietnam, Phillippines and perhaps indonesia

"mass" immigration will not happen. Japan is already overpopulated and while it is true that a larger working population will be necessary in order to maintain state operations, it will not be that large in scale. The "200 000" number is to be spread over several decades, in a country of millions so it really isn't that large a proportion.
>what countries would they come from?
The countries where people can afford to get there in the first place, so western Europe, Scandinavia and parts of central Europe (Czechia, Austria, maybe a handful of poles, hungarians and slovenes too)

Other Asians? Doesn't seem too bad to me

Must be the benefit of being an island far as shit from the Middle East and Africa. Any random nigger can't just get a tiny ass boat and float over there

North Korea.

SONNO JOI!!!!!!
>am gaijin
o fugg

Taiwanese, Korean and Chinese immigration are more significant in Japan.

china, india and africa

just like everyone else gets

Pretty much.
The fact that the closest continental areas are Korea (that has no permeable border in the first place) and the deadest part of Russia does help too.
It would be possible to have mass migration to Japan using some Okinawan islands as relays or something, but that would require large-scale destabilization of Indonesia, Malaysia or the Philippines.

They tried to import like 20 Muslims recently so they clearly want that to happen.

However I doubt there will be public support for that, considering the 20 Muslims started raping people on transit on day 1, and were promptly deported.

>let's make everything one giant homogeneous soup

Why would I want to live on an Earth like that?

Mexico probably there's already a million of them here why not the other way around

Well yes, you need a reason for leaving in the first place.
Currently, Europeans are more prone to relocating durably.
Chinese and Taiwanese do leave but it is often to seek better quality of life and wealth, which they are not really going to find in japanese cities that are quite close to theirs in that regard. They could however find it in northern america which is why you have so many of them arround.

I'm not sure if that's how it works american cities aren't famous for their quality of life.

LA has the worst traffic jams in the world followed closely by NYC.

True, but the big difference is that in the USA or Canada, once you have worked for a while in the city, you can leave for the suburbs or retire in rural areas. You have access to space, somethign that you would never have in eastern-Asia.

SE Asia, probably. And maybe a few Japs from Brazil.

That's because you're not Japanese.

Sweden

4D chess, USA will destroy NK and they will immigrate un Japan

>tfw you will soon be able to escape unemployment in the US and enrich Japanese QTs

None. Japan shall remain pure.

Here's a Comparison for you seen from Japanese eyes - if Japs are the "whites" of Asia:

Korean = Southern Europeans
Chinese = Arabs
Mongolian = Slavs
Every other Asian race = Niggers
Africans = Niggerest of the Niggers

Even though to a non-Asian we think they all look the same, it only takes spending a few months in an East Asian country to be able to start spotting the huge differences between them. You can possibly mistake Koreans and Japanese sometimes, but the rest other Asian races are literally sub-human tier compared with Japs.

The official Government policy in Japan to address the ageing population is NOT immigration. They are investing heavily in robot technology to keep the gaijin away.