Make Canada Great Again

Make Canada Great Again

WIth O'Leary out of the race, we are a step closer to our goal

Easier said than done...

>cuckstamp

It's only a cuck stamp if you aren't an ethnically British Canadian which means you're probably québécois.

Was it ever great?

But even George Brown, the Anglo Father of Confederation, said that Canada was to be a pact between the two races, and the cuckstamp doesn't reflect this

Do you not see the fleur de lis in the coat of arms?

Canada didn't do outlandish shit historicly, but they were never cucked. That's how countries survive on the long term.

Stop dwelling in the past, Reginald.
The empire has to be built back.

>Royal English flag
>Royal Scottish flag
>Royal Irish Flag
>fleur de lis
>Maples leaf
Literally all cultural backgrounds included.

>never cucked

My attention is drawn to the giant British flag in the top

This.
We are British, therefore we are an extension of Britain. For Canada to have a Union Jack is no different from Iceland having a Nordic cross.

>Do you not see the fleur de lis in the coat of arms?

representing Wales not Frog land!

The fact it is right next to symbols representing England, Scotland and Ireland might give you a clue....

And then you wonder why no French people flew the cuckstamp

It really was a perfect flag.

And they stole it. They stole our flag and replaced it without referendum or public input.

The leaf that replaced it empty and meaningless. It left a cultural void that the Marxists have tried to fill with cuckoldry. In my lifetime, I will be a minority in my own land.

Here here, vote National Party of Canada

O'Kike dropped out of the Tory leadership race. Good day so far.

I mean the leaf has always been a representation of our national identity and the two red sides represents our sacrifice in both world wars.

What are you on about?

the men who made that sacrifice fought under the red ensign. I don't mind the leaf, both flags are good. I just hate how the government is trying to erase our past glory from history.

Really. Tell me more about this stupid fucking maple leaf that symbolizes absolutely nothing, other than a vague notion of Canada.

Only if your ain't British.

>using the politically correct flag with dying maple leafs and no tits on the irish woman

You need more Irish immigration

We need more British immigration in general, my Irish brethren.

This is serious.